Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 4 votes

Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro


376 replies to this topic

#61 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:00 PM

View Posthlca, on 14 March 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 07 February 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

What are the dimensions of the NX7 Pro?  I currently have a Callaway Micro laser, which is small enough to fit in my pocket, but I don't like it for other reasons.

Also, I saw someone on THP say that the NX7 Pro takes more time to acquire target than say a Bushnell Tour v4.  Any comment?  Did you do any comparison testing ag/ the competition, and if so, what did you find?

The NX7 Pro dimensions are 5X3X2 in. It is a little under a half second slower in the effort to assist unsteady hands with picking up the target.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 1puttAU

1puttAU

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 456656
  • Joined: 02/26/2017
  • Location:Auburn, AL
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 43

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:18 AM

My NX7 Pro arrived last night.  Took it out of the box and read the instruction book (very simple and to the point) since this is my first slope rangefinder.  Took it outside a minute later and was pointing at trees across the lake in my back yard.  The only thing that is different about this rangefinder is that you essentially press the power button twice.  Once to turn it on to bring up the crosshairs and another time for it to lock onto the target.  There is no need to hold the button down.  Once it marks the target you get a little vibration.  The yardage above the crosshairs represents the distance with the slope calculated in and the distance below the crosshairs is the distance without the slope factored in.  It is lighter than my previous rangefinder, which was the Laser Link XL1000.  But, it still feels sturdy.  I haven't taken it out to the course yet, but I'm sure it will be great.  I'm about to fill out the form for the rebate and put it in the mail today.

EDIT: For the post earlier about it being slower than the Bushnell.  I have never owned a Bushnell, but my dad and brother have one and a few of my friends do too.  I have used theirs before.  If the NX7 Pro is slower, it isn't noticeable.  It takes less than a second to buzz when it finds the target.  Nothing slow about it.

Edited by 1puttAU, 15 March 2017 - 08:37 AM.

Titleist 910 D2 8.5° w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'Ahina 72g
Titleist 985H 17° w/ Proforce V2 104g
Titleist 716 AP2 3-PW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g
Titleist SM5 50°/12° F Grind, 54°/10° S Grind, & 58°/8° M Grind
All of the above with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Standard Grips
Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2 33" w/ Super Stroke Flatso 1.0 USA Edition

2

#63 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 15 March 2017 - 08:33 AM

View Post1puttAU, on 15 March 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:

My NX7 Pro arrived last night.  Took it out of the box and read the instruction book (very simple and to the point) since this is my first slope rangefinder.  Took it outside a minute later and was pointing at trees across the lake in my back yard.  The only thing that is different about this rangefinder is that you essentially press the power button twice.  Once to turn it on to bring up the crosshairs and another time for it to lock onto the target.  There is no need to hold the button down.  Once it marks the target you get a little vibration.  The yardage above the crosshairs represents the distance with the slope calculated in and the distance below the crosshairs is the distance without the slope factored in.  It is lighter than my previous rangefinder, which was the Laser Link XL1000.  But, it still feels sturdy.  I haven't taken it out to the course yet, but I'm sure it will be great.  I'm about to fill out the form for the rebate and put it in the mail today.

Thank you for the feedback and enjoy your first round with it!

3

#64 brentflog

brentflog

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 329445
  • Joined: 07/25/2014
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:40 PM

I just got theprecision pro nx7 pro this week. My first experience is that it is much easier than any bushnell I have used. Their customer service is really good too. I had a problem with usps and they were willing to help in any way.

4

#65 wood600rr

wood600rr

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 452614
  • Joined: 01/23/2017
  • Location:Daytona Beach
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:18 AM

Bought mine on Monday, haven't received any shipping info yet, can you look into this for me?


5

#66 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:49 AM

View Postbrentflog, on 15 March 2017 - 04:40 PM, said:

I just got theprecision pro nx7 pro this week. My first experience is that it is much easier than any bushnell I have used. Their customer service is really good too. I had a problem with usps and they were willing to help in any way.

We are glad you like it! Have you gotten to use it during a round yet?

View Postbrentflog, on 15 March 2017 - 04:40 PM, said:

I just got theprecision pro nx7 pro this week. My first experience is that it is much easier than any bushnell I have used. Their customer service is really good too. I had a problem with usps and they were willing to help in any way.

Will you please provide your FN/LN, email and/or order#. Thanks

6

#67 wood600rr

wood600rr

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 452614
  • Joined: 01/23/2017
  • Location:Daytona Beach
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:57 PM

I'm guessing you wanted my order number to check on the shipment, my order number was 1662 thanks!

7

#68 AlbertK77

AlbertK77

    Newbie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 428150
  • Joined: 06/06/2016
  • Location:Stapleton, AL
  • Handicap:13
  • Ebay ID:Keul-Albe
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:20 PM

Got the NX7 Pro in today. First impressions are, compact, comfortable, very easy to use. Hopefully will get on the course with it soon but I think it will do the job perfectly. Thanks Precision Pro!

Albert

8

#69 Justmuckit

Justmuckit

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,079 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75438
  • Joined: 02/16/2009
  • Location:St. Louis, MO
  • Handicap:9.9
GolfWRX Likes : 374

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:21 PM

Finally got a chance to use it on course today, and I'm really pleased with this purchase.  Extremely light, fits my hand nicely and gave quick readings.

Does everything my GX-3i2 did, (plus slope) for half the price.

9

#70 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:24 AM

View Postwood600rr, on 16 March 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

I'm guessing you wanted my order number to check on the shipment, my order number was 1662 thanks!

Your order date was March 13, and as mentioned on the website NX7s are sold out and will ship on March 25. We do have NX7 PROs that are available to ship ASAP. Thanks for your business and feel free to comment for updates. Thanks


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:26 AM

View PostAlbertK77, on 16 March 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Got the NX7 Pro in today. First impressions are, compact, comfortable, very easy to use. Hopefully will get on the course with it soon but I think it will do the job perfectly. Thanks Precision Pro!

Albert

Thank you and have a good first round with your PRO!

11

#72 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 17 March 2017 - 08:27 AM

View PostJustmuckit, on 16 March 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

Finally got a chance to use it on course today, and I'm really pleased with this purchase.  Extremely light, fits my hand nicely and gave quick readings.

Does everything my GX-3i2 did, (plus slope) for half the price.

We are happy to hear that! Thanks

12

#73 TroyMc01

TroyMc01

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 386048
  • Joined: 07/15/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:58 AM

Suggestion for future slope models is to make the Slope feature whether it's enabled or turned off to be evident from the outside. Biggest hesitation I have with buying a slope model to use in club competitions. Can cause disputes whether slope is on or off if not visible to others

13

#74 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:17 AM

View PostTroyMc01, on 21 March 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

Suggestion for future slope models is to make the Slope feature whether it's enabled or turned off to be evident from the outside. Biggest hesitation I have with buying a slope model to use in club competitions. Can cause disputes whether slope is on or off if not visible to others

The ruling is that the device must have the capability, therefore if the switch is in the internal optics, the ruling body entrusts in you that the slope mode will be turned off during competition. The optics will display M1 while in tournament mode and M2 while in slope mode. Thanks!

14

#75 happygolfer

happygolfer

    Golfer

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 860
  • Joined: 05/25/2005
  • Location:State College, PA and Punta Gorda, FL
  • Handicap:13.4
GolfWRX Likes : 139

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:17 AM

I just purchased the Pro version from a dealer.

Thanks for posting a link to the rebate form. I couldn't find the rebate form on your website or at least a link to a working one. There are rebate and registration links on the FAQ of the NX7 rangefinder but they are not active (says click here but no html link is defined).

Ping G30 SF TEC
Ping G 3 & 5 SF TEC Woods
Ping G Tour 9 4 Hybrid
Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-U
Titleist Vokey SM6 54 & 58
Ping TR Knome

15

#76 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:31 AM

View Posthappygolfer, on 21 March 2017 - 09:17 AM, said:

I just purchased the Pro version from a dealer.

Thanks for posting a link to the rebate form. I couldn't find the rebate form on your website or at least a link to a working one. There are rebate and registration links on the FAQ of the NX7 rangefinder but they are not active (says click here but no html link is defined).

To anyone else looking for the rebate form in the future, the best way to navigate to it on our site is to click on 'support ' or  product support which will lead you to this page: https://precisionpro...sk.com/hc/en-us

Once there, you will see a the header 'Promoted Articles' under this will be 'Mail-In Rebate Redemption Card'. Clicking on that will upload a new window with the PDF. rebate form for both the NX7 and NX7 PRO.

Thanks for your business and enjoy your PRO.

16

#77 rtraudt

rtraudt

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 245541
  • Joined: 04/15/2013
  • Location:Milwaukee, WI
  • Ebay ID:rtraudt14
GolfWRX Likes : 360

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:47 PM

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 21 March 2017 - 08:17 AM, said:

View PostTroyMc01, on 21 March 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

Suggestion for future slope models is to make the Slope feature whether it's enabled or turned off to be evident from the outside. Biggest hesitation I have with buying a slope model to use in club competitions. Can cause disputes whether slope is on or off if not visible to others

The ruling is that the device must have the capability, therefore if the switch is in the internal optics, the ruling body entrusts in you that the slope mode will be turned off during competition. The optics will display M1 while in tournament mode and M2 while in slope mode. Thanks!

This is exactly what I love about the NX7 Pro and the change in ruling...golf is a game that relies on honesty (trusting your slope function is off is no different than trusting the wedges you are gaming have conforming grooves), and unlike with my previous Leupold GX-4i2 with the NX7 Pro I don't have to deal with the hassle of swapping faceplates.  Got to use it for the first time this past weekend, and came away more than impressed.  Included case provided easy on-course access, slope function worked flawlessly, and I absolutely am addicted to the pulse when a target is acquired!  Will do a more complete writeup at some point to spread the word to others, but considering the cost of this device relative to other comparable products on the market, I don't think anyone else is even close!
TEE XCG6 13* Black Ops "The Pearl"
TEE EX10 Beta 16.5* AD-DI 8x
Wishon 775HS 18* S2S Black
Wishon 590DIH 24* S2S Black
Wishon 755PC 5-A S2S Stepless
Wishon Micro-Groove HM 55* and 60* S2S Knockdown
Byron Morgan 612
Sun Mountain 3.5/CaddyTek
Snell MTB

17

#78 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:24 PM

View Postrtraudt, on 21 March 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 21 March 2017 - 08:17 AM, said:

View PostTroyMc01, on 21 March 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

Suggestion for future slope models is to make the Slope feature whether it's enabled or turned off to be evident from the outside. Biggest hesitation I have with buying a slope model to use in club competitions. Can cause disputes whether slope is on or off if not visible to others

The ruling is that the device must have the capability, therefore if the switch is in the internal optics, the ruling body entrusts in you that the slope mode will be turned off during competition. The optics will display M1 while in tournament mode and M2 while in slope mode. Thanks!

This is exactly what I love about the NX7 Pro and the change in ruling...golf is a game that relies on honesty (trusting your slope function is off is no different than trusting the wedges you are gaming have conforming grooves), and unlike with my previous Leupold GX-4i2 with the NX7 Pro I don't have to deal with the hassle of swapping faceplates.  Got to use it for the first time this past weekend, and came away more than impressed.  Included case provided easy on-course access, slope function worked flawlessly, and I absolutely am addicted to the pulse when a target is acquired!  Will do a more complete writeup at some point to spread the word to others, but considering the cost of this device relative to other comparable products on the market, I don't think anyone else is even close!

Thank you for the feedback! We agree, the game of golf is full of value building and honesty is one of the many values learned and practiced in the game.

18

#79 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 27 March 2017 - 10:05 AM

View PostAlbertK77, on 16 March 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Got the NX7 Pro in today. First impressions are, compact, comfortable, very easy to use. Hopefully will get on the course with it soon but I think it will do the job perfectly. Thanks Precision Pro!

Albert

Albert- have you been able to take your PRO on the course? Look forward to hearing about your experience. Thanks

19

#80 wood600rr

wood600rr

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 452614
  • Joined: 01/23/2017
  • Location:Daytona Beach
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:22 PM

Any update on my order #1662 ? I haven't received any shipping info yet....thanks.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 AlbertK77

AlbertK77

    Newbie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 428150
  • Joined: 06/06/2016
  • Location:Stapleton, AL
  • Handicap:13
  • Ebay ID:Keul-Albe
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 27 March 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

View PostAlbertK77, on 16 March 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Got the NX7 Pro in today. First impressions are, compact, comfortable, very easy to use. Hopefully will get on the course with it soon but I think it will do the job perfectly. Thanks Precision Pro!

Albert

Albert- have you been able to take your PRO on the course? Look forward to hearing about your experience. Thanks

I have not. I have been down with the flu virus. I will report back as soon as I do.

Albert

21

#82 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:53 AM

View Postwood600rr, on 27 March 2017 - 04:22 PM, said:

Any update on my order #1662 ? I haven't received any shipping info yet....thanks.

You will get a tracking number this afternoon and it will leave the warehouse either this afternoon or tomorrow. Thank you for your business and patience.

View PostAlbertK77, on 27 March 2017 - 04:35 PM, said:

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 27 March 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

View PostAlbertK77, on 16 March 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

Got the NX7 Pro in today. First impressions are, compact, comfortable, very easy to use. Hopefully will get on the course with it soon but I think it will do the job perfectly. Thanks Precision Pro!

Albert

Albert- have you been able to take your PRO on the course? Look forward to hearing about your experience. Thanks

I have not. I have been down with the flu virus. I will report back as soon as I do.

Albert

Get well sir! Look forward to hearing your feedback.

22

#83 jchaywood

jchaywood

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 407576
  • Joined: 01/04/2016
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:29 AM

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 28 March 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:


You will get a tracking number this afternoon and it will leave the warehouse either this afternoon or tomorrow. Thank you for your business and patience.


Same with order #1703? Ordered last Tuesday, haven't gotten a shipping notification yet.
917D3 9.5* Diamana S+ LTD 60S
Aeroburner TP 3HL Matrix Ozik MFS 70X4 S
R15 19* Hybrid Aldila Tour Blue 85HYB S
Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW DG Pro S300
Vokey SM6 DGS300 (50), DGS200 (55,60)
   50.08F, 54.10S (bent to 55), 60.08M
Studio Select Newport 2

23

#84 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:35 AM

View Postjchaywood, on 28 March 2017 - 10:29 AM, said:

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 28 March 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

You will get a tracking number this afternoon and it will leave the warehouse either this afternoon or tomorrow. Thank you for your business and patience.


Same with order #1703? Ordered last Tuesday, haven't gotten a shipping notification yet.

Same deal here. We just printed your label so you should receive your tracking number via email here soon. It will ship either this afternoon or tomorrow. Thanks

24

#85 jchaywood

jchaywood

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 407576
  • Joined: 01/04/2016
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 28 March 2017 - 11:04 AM

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 28 March 2017 - 10:35 AM, said:

View Postjchaywood, on 28 March 2017 - 10:29 AM, said:

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 28 March 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

You will get a tracking number this afternoon and it will leave the warehouse either this afternoon or tomorrow. Thank you for your business and patience.


Same with order #1703? Ordered last Tuesday, haven't gotten a shipping notification yet.

Same deal here. We just printed your label so you should receive your tracking number via email here soon. It will ship either this afternoon or tomorrow. Thanks

Thank you so much, really excited!

917D3 9.5* Diamana S+ LTD 60S
Aeroburner TP 3HL Matrix Ozik MFS 70X4 S
R15 19* Hybrid Aldila Tour Blue 85HYB S
Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW DG Pro S300
Vokey SM6 DGS300 (50), DGS200 (55,60)
   50.08F, 54.10S (bent to 55), 60.08M
Studio Select Newport 2

25

#86 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:59 AM

Check out what the Hackers Paradise and Plugged In Golf had to say about our product after extensive testing:

The Hackers Paradise: bit.do/NX7Pro-Review
Plugged In Golf: bit.do/NX7-Pro-Review

26

#87 Failure2Launch

Failure2Launch

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 461360
  • Joined: 03/30/2017
  • Location:Dublin, Ireland
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:39 AM

A user on anotger forum i frequent asked about http://accuprogolf.com rangefinders and i noticed they are identical to your product.  Are they related to you?

27

#88 xjohnx

xjohnx

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75904
  • Joined: 02/23/2009
  • Location:NH
  • Ebay ID:xedgep90x
GolfWRX Likes : 501

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:35 AM

View PostFailure2Launch, on 31 March 2017 - 12:39 AM, said:

A user on anotger forum i frequent asked about http://accuprogolf.com rangefinders and i noticed they are identical to your product.  Are they related to you?

Simply looks like a reseller to me. Those models clearly have the PP branding on them.

28

#89 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 33

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:05 AM

View PostFailure2Launch, on 31 March 2017 - 12:39 AM, said:

A user on anotger forum i frequent asked about http://accuprogolf.com rangefinders and i noticed they are identical to your product.  Are they related to you?

AccuPro is a distributor we worked with in Dublin Ireland. They were reselling our NEXUS rangefinder and GPS Golf Bands.

29

#90 Failure2Launch

Failure2Launch

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 461360
  • Joined: 03/30/2017
  • Location:Dublin, Ireland
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:17 AM

Thats great news.  Ill order from them when they get the NX7 pro.  Thanks for confirming


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors