Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 4 votes

Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

548 replies to this topic

#541 moegolfer11

moegolfer11

steal your face right off your head

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75212
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 578

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:39 AM

Little follow up from my purchase. I live in town and was able to stop by and pick up my rangefinder in person. The folks at PP Golf are top notch, and they're a small business. As someone who works for a small biz I love supporting other local small businesses. People who are on the fence about these just know this company want's to do it "right." Buy with confidence because their product is great (used it last night), and the company itself is just as great as their product.

Buy with confidence. If I could give my buying experience more than 5 stars I would.

Taylormade M2 10.5° Graphite Design AD-BB 7x
Titleist 913 FD 15° Diamana 'Ahina 70x
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron Accra 110i
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW Project X 6.0
Vokey Jet Black SM7 52°  56°  60° S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx
Scotty Cameron Newport Teryllium Sole Stamp

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#542 DaveGoodrich

DaveGoodrich

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119418
  • Handicap:~6
  • Ebay ID:jeepsterdave
GolfWRX Likes : 340

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:29 PM

Pretty crazy that this thread, devoted to essentially a single brand of a specialty product, has 52,000+ views.  I think its because it's such a "feel good story."  I'm completely satisfied with my NX7 Pro, so have no real reason to return to this thread.  But I come back to read the comments, just because it is so good to hear so many happy and satisfied customers.  Hard to find much "good news" these days.  I hope Precision Pro is making some money at their current price points.   Thanks for a great product and service.
Titleist 910D3 w/YS-6+
Taylormade V-steel 15* w/YS-6+
Titleist 909h 17 and 21 w/YS-Hybrid
Adams dHy 24* w/Aldila RIP Tour 115
Adams XTD Forged 6 - GW w/Aldila RIP Tour 115 (bent to 5* loft gaps)
Vokey SM6 56S w/Aldila RIP Tour 115
Vokey SM6 60M w/S400
Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #5

#543 Joe V.

Joe V.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447490
GolfWRX Likes : 140

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:26 AM

Had some Amazon gift cards, so ordered the NX7 yesterday. Looking forward to its arrival and trying it over the weekend.

#544 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 584

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:56 PM

Going to pick one of these up locally on Friday - Mail in Rebate still good?  I'll give up the $20 WRX Promo to not have to wait on shipping, but hate to give up $20 + $30 if at all possible.

I live in OH where they have a base, so want to support "local" business, but have seen a few others cheaper that I'm not sure have any less features?  I do like the fact that they are on here constantly answering questions and by all accounts have Excellent customer service!
WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5"  
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
Callaway 13.5* Pro Deep w/ Project X V6.0
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM RSi-TP 4-9 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM Rac PW - 48* w/ KBS C-Taper X
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

#545 Joe V.

Joe V.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447490
GolfWRX Likes : 140

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:28 PM

UPDATE

Two rounds now with the NX7 and couldn't be more pleased. It is lightning fast and I'm having zero trouble picking up flags, and even other objects for lay-ups etc...

Did have one moment in my second round with it. Got 167 to a pin, clubbed appropriately and put a pretty good swing on it. Came up a solid 15 yards short. Hmmm... that was odd. Next hole I notice I must have bumped the mode button to meters, doh!  Perfect explanation! Had a good chuckle and now I'll be more careful to note that it says yards in the display.

Well done Precision Pro, great product!

#546 PaulBallz

PaulBallz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 506806
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:35 AM

View Posthalliedog, on 10 July 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

Going to pick one of these up locally on Friday - Mail in Rebate still good?  I'll give up the $20 WRX Promo to not have to wait on shipping, but hate to give up $20 + $30 if at all possible.

I live in OH where they have a base, so want to support "local" business, but have seen a few others cheaper that I'm not sure have any less features?  I do like the fact that they are on here constantly answering questions and by all accounts have Excellent customer service!

$30 MIR ended June 30th. I emailed to see if I could still get it, I just ordered 3 days ago, no luck.

#547 PaulBallz

PaulBallz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 506806
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:38 AM

View PostDaveGoodrich, on 03 July 2018 - 12:29 PM, said:

Pretty crazy that this thread, devoted to essentially a single brand of a specialty product, has 52,000+ views.  I think its because it's such a "feel good story."  I'm completely satisfied with my NX7 Pro, so have no real reason to return to this thread.  But I come back to read the comments, just because it is so good to hear so many happy and satisfied customers.  Hard to find much "good news" these days.  I hope Precision Pro is making some money at their current price points.   Thanks for a great product and service.

I was waffling on getting a range finder - need it, don't need it, want it...you know how that works. I was primarily looking at the very low end market (Simmons Volt for example, under $100). The fact that I saw a rep from PP reply to people here directly plus all the positive reviews I've read, I opted to get the Nx7, spending about double what the Simmons cost.

Edited by PaulBallz, 12 July 2018 - 10:40 AM.

#548 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 584

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:40 PM

View PostPaulBallz, on 12 July 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

View PostDaveGoodrich, on 03 July 2018 - 12:29 PM, said:

I was waffling on getting a range finder - need it, don't need it, want it...you know how that works. I was primarily looking at the very low end market (Simmons Volt for example, under $100). The fact that I saw a rep from PP reply to people here directly plus all the positive reviews I've read, I opted to get the Nx7, spending about double what the Simmons cost.

I just about 2 hours ago stopped by the local distributor and picked one up.  Same as you - do I really need it, is it going to help me any more than my Garmin S20 watch, this isn't a "NEED", but a "WANT", still caved.

Sorry to hear they aren't still doing the mail in rebate, but they set a limit and I can't b**** about them sticking to it.  That (price point) was one of the big selling points to me (other than excellent reviews and the promise of great customer service).

Quite frankly, I'm still not sure what this one does over some of the same in-class models at a cheaper price, but since they are in CIN and I'm in CLE, I bit the bullet and supported the "local" business.  Still saved $ over a Bushnell for about the same functions, so not sour.  We'll see how it goes this weekend.
WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5"  
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
Callaway 13.5* Pro Deep w/ Project X V6.0
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM RSi-TP 4-9 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM Rac PW - 48* w/ KBS C-Taper X
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

#549 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:21 PM

View Postmoegolfer11, on 03 July 2018 - 07:39 AM, said:

Little follow up from my purchase. I live in town and was able to stop by and pick up my rangefinder in person. The folks at PP Golf are top notch, and they're a small business. As someone who works for a small biz I love supporting other local small businesses. People who are on the fence about these just know this company want's to do it "right." Buy with confidence because their product is great (used it last night), and the company itself is just as great as their product.

Buy with confidence. If I could give my buying experience more than 5 stars I would.

Thanks for the endorsement, Moe! We very much appreciate it. Like you said, we are a small business, but we are growing because of great communities like this one who are sharing their love for our rangefinders and customer service with their fellow golfers. So thank ALL of you. We promise, as we continue to grow, to deliver the same great quality of products at a price that will always feel like a value and also deliver the industry-best customer service for which you have all come to expect.

Thanks again, everyone!
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cjetblack, browne11

GolfWRX Sponsors