Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 4 votes

Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

596 replies to this topic

#541 moegolfer11

moegolfer11

steal your face right off your head

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75212
  • Handicap:+1
GolfWRX Likes : 590

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:39 AM

Little follow up from my purchase. I live in town and was able to stop by and pick up my rangefinder in person. The folks at PP Golf are top notch, and they're a small business. As someone who works for a small biz I love supporting other local small businesses. People who are on the fence about these just know this company want's to do it "right." Buy with confidence because their product is great (used it last night), and the company itself is just as great as their product.

Buy with confidence. If I could give my buying experience more than 5 stars I would.

Taylormade M2 10.5° Graphite Design AD-BB 7x
Titleist 913 FD 15° Diamana 'Ahina 70x
Titleist 716 AP2 3 iron Accra 110i
Titleist 716 MB 4-PW Project X 6.0
Vokey Jet Black SM7 52°  56°  60° S400 Tour Issue Black Onyx
Scotty Cameron Newport Teryllium Sole Stamp

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#542 DaveGoodrich

DaveGoodrich

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119418
  • Handicap:~6
  • Ebay ID:jeepsterdave
GolfWRX Likes : 359

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:29 PM

Pretty crazy that this thread, devoted to essentially a single brand of a specialty product, has 52,000+ views.  I think its because it's such a "feel good story."  I'm completely satisfied with my NX7 Pro, so have no real reason to return to this thread.  But I come back to read the comments, just because it is so good to hear so many happy and satisfied customers.  Hard to find much "good news" these days.  I hope Precision Pro is making some money at their current price points.   Thanks for a great product and service.
Titleist 910D3 w/YS-6+
Taylormade V-steel 15* w/YS-6+
Taylormade V-steel 18* w/YS-6+
Titliest 909h 21* w/ YS-hybrid
Adams dHy 24* w/Aldila RIP Tour 115
Adams XTD Forged 6 - GW w/Aldila RIP Tour 115 (bent to 5* loft gaps)
Vokey SM6 56S w/Aldila RIP Tour 115
Vokey SM6 60M w/Aldila RIP Tour 115
Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #5

#543 Joe V.

Joe V.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447490
GolfWRX Likes : 146

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:26 AM

Had some Amazon gift cards, so ordered the NX7 yesterday. Looking forward to its arrival and trying it over the weekend.

#544 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 30624
  • Handicap:5.2
GolfWRX Likes : 636

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:56 PM

Going to pick one of these up locally on Friday - Mail in Rebate still good?  I'll give up the $20 WRX Promo to not have to wait on shipping, but hate to give up $20 + $30 if at all possible.

I live in OH where they have a base, so want to support "local" business, but have seen a few others cheaper that I'm not sure have any less features?  I do like the fact that they are on here constantly answering questions and by all accounts have Excellent customer service!
WITB:
TM M1 8.5* w/ Aldila Rip Alpha 45.5"  
Ping TiSi Tec 7.5* w/ Elements Chrome 43"
Callaway 13.5* Pro Deep w/ Project X V6.0
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM RSi-TP 4-9 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM Rac PW - 48* w/ KBS C-Taper X
Nevada Golf Guy 53-08 w/ KBS Tour V X
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

#545 Joe V.

Joe V.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 447490
GolfWRX Likes : 146

Posted 11 July 2018 - 08:28 PM

UPDATE

Two rounds now with the NX7 and couldn't be more pleased. It is lightning fast and I'm having zero trouble picking up flags, and even other objects for lay-ups etc...

Did have one moment in my second round with it. Got 167 to a pin, clubbed appropriately and put a pretty good swing on it. Came up a solid 15 yards short. Hmmm... that was odd. Next hole I notice I must have bumped the mode button to meters, doh!  Perfect explanation! Had a good chuckle and now I'll be more careful to note that it says yards in the display.

Well done Precision Pro, great product!

#546 PaulBallz

PaulBallz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 506806
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:35 AM

View Posthalliedog, on 10 July 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

Going to pick one of these up locally on Friday - Mail in Rebate still good?  I'll give up the $20 WRX Promo to not have to wait on shipping, but hate to give up $20 + $30 if at all possible.

I live in OH where they have a base, so want to support "local" business, but have seen a few others cheaper that I'm not sure have any less features?  I do like the fact that they are on here constantly answering questions and by all accounts have Excellent customer service!

$30 MIR ended June 30th. I emailed to see if I could still get it, I just ordered 3 days ago, no luck.

#547 PaulBallz

PaulBallz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 506806
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:38 AM

View PostDaveGoodrich, on 03 July 2018 - 12:29 PM, said:

Pretty crazy that this thread, devoted to essentially a single brand of a specialty product, has 52,000+ views.  I think its because it's such a "feel good story."  I'm completely satisfied with my NX7 Pro, so have no real reason to return to this thread.  But I come back to read the comments, just because it is so good to hear so many happy and satisfied customers.  Hard to find much "good news" these days.  I hope Precision Pro is making some money at their current price points.   Thanks for a great product and service.

I was waffling on getting a range finder - need it, don't need it, want it...you know how that works. I was primarily looking at the very low end market (Simmons Volt for example, under $100). The fact that I saw a rep from PP reply to people here directly plus all the positive reviews I've read, I opted to get the Nx7, spending about double what the Simmons cost.

Edited by PaulBallz, 12 July 2018 - 10:40 AM.

#548 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:40 PM

View PostPaulBallz, on 12 July 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

View PostDaveGoodrich, on 03 July 2018 - 12:29 PM, said:

I was waffling on getting a range finder - need it, don't need it, want it...you know how that works. I was primarily looking at the very low end market (Simmons Volt for example, under $100). The fact that I saw a rep from PP reply to people here directly plus all the positive reviews I've read, I opted to get the Nx7, spending about double what the Simmons cost.

I just about 2 hours ago stopped by the local distributor and picked one up.  Same as you - do I really need it, is it going to help me any more than my Garmin S20 watch, this isn't a "NEED", but a "WANT", still caved.

Sorry to hear they aren't still doing the mail in rebate, but they set a limit and I can't b**** about them sticking to it.  That (price point) was one of the big selling points to me (other than excellent reviews and the promise of great customer service).

Quite frankly, I'm still not sure what this one does over some of the same in-class models at a cheaper price, but since they are in CIN and I'm in CLE, I bit the bullet and supported the "local" business.  Still saved $ over a Bushnell for about the same functions, so not sour.  We'll see how it goes this weekend.
WITB:
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

#549 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
GolfWRX Likes : 83

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:21 PM

View Postmoegolfer11, on 03 July 2018 - 07:39 AM, said:

Little follow up from my purchase. I live in town and was able to stop by and pick up my rangefinder in person. The folks at PP Golf are top notch, and they're a small business. As someone who works for a small biz I love supporting other local small businesses. People who are on the fence about these just know this company want's to do it "right." Buy with confidence because their product is great (used it last night), and the company itself is just as great as their product.

Buy with confidence. If I could give my buying experience more than 5 stars I would.

Thanks for the endorsement, Moe! We very much appreciate it. Like you said, we are a small business, but we are growing because of great communities like this one who are sharing their love for our rangefinders and customer service with their fellow golfers. So thank ALL of you. We promise, as we continue to grow, to deliver the same great quality of products at a price that will always feel like a value and also deliver the industry-best customer service for which you have all come to expect.

Thanks again, everyone!
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

#550 Seamus McDuff

Seamus McDuff

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 272567
  • Handicap:3.7
GolfWRX Likes : 310

Posted 16 July 2018 - 06:23 PM

Odd occurrence with my NX7 Pro today.

When I went to use it on the sixth hole, everything was very dark, like looking through sunglasses. I could barely see the pin from 100 yards. There was nothing on either lense that would cause it.  I also noticed the “mode” button wasn’t giving any resistance when pushed and wasn’t working. I messed with it the next few holes and everything finally started working properly again by the ninth.

My guess is some part of the “mode” button became dislodged and was partially blocking the viewing lense on the inside. After it popped back in place it was fine.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#551 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2018 - 08:37 PM

I'm just so-so with mine after 3 uses.  Very slow to pick up targets, sometimes not picking up targets at all without walking away and coming back to try again.  I'll contribute this for now to my in-experience with using one this small and shaky hands, but if doesn't improve I'll be returning.

Also don't like that once it finally does lock onto the target after 7-10 seconds, once I let go of the button all info disappears, and if I didn't catch it all I have to re-shoot again taking another 7-10 seconds.  Once again, will need to train myself to hold down the button longer, but don't recall this happening with any of the more "name brand" models.  Once I do get locked in, it's right on par with buddies' Bushnells and Leupolds, but much slower and sometimes not at all.

Don't even get me started on trying to get that wrist strap threaded through :angry22: .  Finally had to cut some fishing line and thread it through first, tie it to the loop on the strap, then pull it through - what a major pain!  Also, the pull-tab on the case zipper was loose and kept falling off until I used a pair of pliers to close it up.  Case looks faded right out of the box (makes me wonder if I didn't get a refurb?), and not happy about the zipper and wrist strap issues, but not totally deal breakers right out of the box, but starting to wish I'd overlooked the Ohio connection and went with the Costco one for even cheaper without the pulse (pulse only works when it locks on target, and this thing so far often doesn't or takes forever) or paid a little more for one of the more trusted/established brands.  I know they have a ton of good reviews on here, but at this early stage I'm starting to think "you get what you pay for" with this thing.  

Will give this a few more weeks of honest effort/trial to see if its a learning curve on my part, or if this thing is just as big a piece of junk as it seems right now?
WITB:
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

#552 Seamus McDuff

Seamus McDuff

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  •  

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:50 PM

View Posthalliedog, on 16 July 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

I'm just so-so with mine after 3 uses.  Very slow to pick up targets, sometimes not picking up targets at all without walking away and coming back to try again.  I'll contribute this for now to my in-experience with using one this small and shaky hands, but if doesn't improve I'll be returning.

Also don't like that once it finally does lock onto the target after 7-10 seconds, once I let go of the button all info disappears, and if I didn't catch it all I have to re-shoot again taking another 7-10 seconds.  Once again, will need to train myself to hold down the button longer, but don't recall this happening with any of the more "name brand" models.  Once I do get locked in, it's right on par with buddies' Bushnells and Leupolds, but much slower and sometimes not at all.

Don't even get me started on trying to get that wrist strap threaded through :angry22: .  Finally had to cut some fishing line and thread it through first, tie it to the loop on the strap, then pull it through - what a major pain!  Also, the pull-tab on the case zipper was loose and kept falling off until I used a pair of pliers to close it up.  Case looks faded right out of the box (makes me wonder if I didn't get a refurb?), and not happy about the zipper and wrist strap issues, but not totally deal breakers right out of the box, but starting to wish I'd overlooked the Ohio connection and went with the Costco one for even cheaper without the pulse (pulse only works when it locks on target, and this thing so far often doesn't or takes forever) or paid a little more for one of the more trusted/established brands.  I know they have a ton of good reviews on here, but at this early stage I'm starting to think "you get what you pay for" with this thing.  

Will give this a few more weeks of honest effort/trial to see if its a learning curve on my part, or if this thing is just as big a piece of junk as it seems right now?

You don’t “hold down the button.” Press it once to bring up the crosshairs. Press a second time and the “+” comes up in the crosshairs and gives a distance.

#553 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:16 AM

View PostSeamus McDuff, on 16 July 2018 - 09:50 PM, said:

You don’t “hold down the button.” Press it once to bring up the crosshairs. Press a second time and the “+” comes up in the crosshairs and gives a distance.

I'll give that a try next time out.  Like I said, I really want to like this, and just as likely a learning curve on my part.  I saw they have a few "best use" videos on their site so probably need to watch those as well to see if I can pick up any tips or figure out something I'm doing wrong.  Thanks for the tip!
WITB:
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

#554 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 212 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:06 PM

Also don't like that once it finally does lock onto the target after 7-10 seconds, once I let go of the button all info disappears, and if I didn't catch it all I have to re-shoot again taking another 7-10 seconds.

Hi halliedog,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. The good news is that, one way or another, we think your experience using your Precision Pro Golf rangefinder is only going to improve from here, because we're either going to get you and your new rangefinder working in synch together or we're going to realize that (for some reason) yours isn't working properly and send you a working replacement.

First off, the rangefinder should be giving you a yardage reading within about 1 second. As someone else mentioned, the laser actually shoots upon release. So it's one press to wake the unit up. Then one press and release to shoot your target. After that, you should be seeing a reading within one second, not anything close to 7-10 seconds. The reading should also stay on the screen from about 8 seconds, giving you plenty of time to read the yardage reading. (And also enough time to read the slope reading, if you have the NX7 Pro that comes with slope.)

Here is a link to a couple video playlists that might be helpful in learning all the bells and whistles of your new rangefinder. There are videos for the NX7, NX7 Pro and Nexus.

I can also assure you that we never would have sent you a refurb. That's just not how we do things. All refurbished products are marked as such and, if sold, done so with complete transparency.

We appreciate that you supported a local small business. We also appreciate the honest feedback. It's our hope that these pointers will help you enjoy your new rangefinder. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us. You can reach me directly at seth@precisionprogolf.com.

Thanks so much. Please keep us informed with your rangefinders performance. If it continues to perform slowly and inconsistently, let us and know and we'll replace the unit for you.

Take care!
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

#555 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:34 AM

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 17 July 2018 - 04:06 PM, said:

Also don't like that once it finally does lock onto the target after 7-10 seconds, once I let go of the button all info disappears, and if I didn't catch it all I have to re-shoot again taking another 7-10 seconds.

Hi halliedog,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. The good news is that, one way or another, we think your experience using your Precision Pro Golf rangefinder is only going to improve from here, because we're either going to get you and your new rangefinder working in synch together or we're going to realize that (for some reason) yours isn't working properly and send you a working replacement.

First off, the rangefinder should be giving you a yardage reading within about 1 second. As someone else mentioned, the laser actually shoots upon release. So it's one press to wake the unit up. Then one press and release to shoot your target. After that, you should be seeing a reading within one second, not anything close to 7-10 seconds. The reading should also stay on the screen from about 8 seconds, giving you plenty of time to read the yardage reading. (And also enough time to read the slope reading, if you have the NX7 Pro that comes with slope.)

Here is a link to a couple video playlists that might be helpful in learning all the bells and whistles of your new rangefinder. There are videos for the NX7, NX7 Pro and Nexus.

I can also assure you that we never would have sent you a refurb. That's just not how we do things. All refurbished products are marked as such and, if sold, done so with complete transparency.

We appreciate that you supported a local small business. We also appreciate the honest feedback. It's our hope that these pointers will help you enjoy your new rangefinder. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us. You can reach me directly at seth@precisionprogolf.com.

Thanks so much. Please keep us informed with your rangefinders performance. If it continues to perform slowly and inconsistently, let us and know and we'll replace the unit for you.

Take care!

Thanks for the link.  I'll give the videos a watch and see if I can get things worked out on my end, and if not will contact you back if I suspect the unit may be faulty.

WITB:
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

#556 Seamus McDuff

Seamus McDuff

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:17 PM

View PostSeamus McDuff, on 16 July 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

When I went to use it on the sixth hole, everything was very dark, like looking through sunglasses. I could barely see the pin from 100 yards. There was nothing on either lense that would cause it.  I also noticed the “mode” button wasn’t giving any resistance when pushed and wasn’t working. I messed with it the next few holes and everything finally started working properly again by the ninth.

My guess is some part of the “mode” button became dislodged and was partially blocking the viewing lense on the inside. After it popped back in place it was fine.

Precision Pro,

Any comment on this? Should I be worried it’ll happen again?

#557 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2018 - 08:10 PM

Finally got another round in with this unit today, and thanks to the tips from Seamus and PPGolf had a much better experience and was completely satisfied!  Played with a guy using a Leupold with slope and our numbers were right in sync every time we compared.
WITB:
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

#558 Fourcooks

Fourcooks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 478524
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 22 July 2018 - 12:24 AM

Just received my NX7 today. Ordered on Thursday. Great service. I haven’t had it on the course yet but know distance to all important objects in my neighborhood.

#559 BrandonDunes

BrandonDunes

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 444994
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:06 AM

Love the product, couldn't be more satisfied that my Dad lost my non-slope rangefinder and was obliged to buy a new one so I convinced him to buy a slope version. Better price than any other rangefinder
Driver - Nike Vapor Speed 10.5º
3W - Ping G30 14.5º
5W - Cleveland Launcher 19º
Hybird - Callaway XHot Pro 23º
Irons - Ping ie1 5-GW
SW - Cleveland 900 Tour Action Forged 54º
LW - Cleveland Tour Action 58º
Putter - Scotty Cameron Golo 5

#560 cmckelvmi

cmckelvmi

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 495310
GolfWRX Likes : 25

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:34 PM

Update: I got my rebate check in the mail today! I sent it in just before the June deadline. Thank you, Precision Pro!

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#561 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 212 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:55 PM

View PostSeamus McDuff, on 18 July 2018 - 06:17 PM, said:

View PostSeamus McDuff, on 16 July 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

Precision Pro,

Any comment on this? Should I be worried it’ll happen again?

Hi Seamus,

In all honesty, this isn't an issue that I've heard about happening before. I asked our operations team, who handles most of our customer service messages, and they hadn't either. We don't have any reason to believe that you should be worried about it happening again. However, if it does, please contact me directly (seth@precisionprogolf.com) and we'll either work to fix the issue or we'll replace the unit.

Thanks, Seamus. Please keep us posted!
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

#562 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 212 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2018 - 01:56 PM

View Posthalliedog, on 21 July 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

Finally got another round in with this unit today, and thanks to the tips from Seamus and PPGolf had a much better experience and was completely satisfied!  Played with a guy using a Leupold with slope and our numbers were right in sync every time we compared.

SWEET! *Fist pump*

Thanks so much for your patience. We hope you and your rangefinder have many happy rounds together!
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

#563 llamont

llamont

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23304
  • Ebay ID:llamont123
GolfWRX Likes : 644

Posted 28 July 2018 - 12:18 AM

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 30 March 2018 - 01:43 PM, said:

View Postllamont, on 30 March 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

I just purchased the NX7-Pro after reading the reviews. My GPS watch still works like a charm, and I will keep it handy, but I figured I'd step a little deeper into the 21st century by giving the laser range finder a whirl. It should be delivered early next week so I'll check back in afterwards. Silly question but is this USGA approved and is the slope function USGA approved? Thanks

Thanks for purchasing a NX7 Pro! You're gonna love it. As for your question, rangefinders are approved by the USGA. However... the slope function is not. But we got you covered, because your new NX7 Pro has the ability to turn off the slope function, which will keep it USGA approved. (cool)

Let us know if you have any more questions. Thanks again! Feel free to email us at seth@precisionprogolf or call 888-568-6770 with any questions.

So at this point I have well over 20 rounds in since purchasing the NX7 Pro laser rangefinder. Itís a great device that is accurate, compact, and effective. This was one of the most appreciated golf purchases Iíve made in a long time.
I love golf

#564 Joelsim

Joelsim

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 504220
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 202

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:09 PM

These look very interesting.

Is there anywhere in the UK I can get one of these from apart from Amazon please?

I havenít shopped at Amazon for years as I donít agree with their working practices, and would much rather help a golf shop than a corporate monstrosity.

Edited by Joelsim, 31 July 2018 - 02:29 PM.

Ping G400 Driver 10.5 Regular Alta CB 44.5Ē
Ping G400 13.5 3-Wood Regular Alta CB 42Ē
Titleist 818 H1 18 3-Hybrid Regular Tensei Blue
Titleist 818 H1 23 4-Hybrid Regular Tensei Blue
Ping G400 4-UW Regular Alta (#4 at power spec loft)
Cleveland CBX 52
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 58 X
Callaway Mack Daddy 4 64 S
Bettinardi Studio Stock #3

#565 halliedog

halliedog

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2018 - 06:42 PM

Another follow-up:  I've used this for a few rounds now "the right way" and it is super fast, and every bit as accurate as "the big boys".  Best equipment purchase I've made in 2-3 years.

WITB:
TM Spider Blade 32 - 35"

#566 crazygolfnut

crazygolfnut

CrazyGolfNut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3580
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 31 July 2018 - 06:54 PM

Mine should be delivered on Friday. I will follow up after I use it a few times.
  • Driver: ___  Ping G400 Max
  • Woods: ___ Ping G30 3 & 5 wood
  • Hybrid: ___ Titleist 818H1 21* & 25*
  • Irons: ____  Titleist 718 AP1 6-W
  • Wedges: __ Titleist Vokey SM6 52F, 56M
  • Putter: ____ Rife Two Bar Hybrid or Mid Mallet 400
  • Ball: ______ Snell MTB Red Yellow
  • Bag: ______ Datrek Lite Rider
  • GPS: _____ Bushnell NEO Ghost
  • GHIN: ____  HCP floats between 10 and 12
“Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips”

#567 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 212 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:36 PM

View PostJoelsim, on 31 July 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

These look very interesting.

Is there anywhere in the UK I can get one of these from apart from Amazon please?

I haven't shopped at Amazon for years as I don't agree with their working practices, and would much rather help a golf shop than a corporate monstrosity.

Hi Joelsim,

Thanks for the question. You'll be happy to know that you can purchase directly from our UK website. And, since we store product in the UK, shipping should only take a day or two to reach you. Please feel free to respond to this post or message us directly if you have any questions.

Thanks!
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

#568 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

• Sponsors
  • 212 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:37 PM

View Posthalliedog, on 31 July 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

Another follow-up:  I've used this for a few rounds now "the right way" and it is super fast, and every bit as accurate as "the big boys".  Best equipment purchase I've made in 2-3 years.

We are VERY jazzed to hear that things are going well for you now. Thanks for the kind words, too. That's great!
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

#569 crazygolfnut

crazygolfnut

CrazyGolfNut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 3580
GolfWRX Likes : 80

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:47 PM

Mine just showed up in the mail.  I have not used it on the course yet but hope to in a few days.  Only concern might be seeing the display with yardage etc while wearing sun glasses.  Will know better when I get outside.
  • Driver: ___  Ping G400 Max
  • Woods: ___ Ping G30 3 & 5 wood
  • Hybrid: ___ Titleist 818H1 21* & 25*
  • Irons: ____  Titleist 718 AP1 6-W
  • Wedges: __ Titleist Vokey SM6 52F, 56M
  • Putter: ____ Rife Two Bar Hybrid or Mid Mallet 400
  • Ball: ______ Snell MTB Red Yellow
  • Bag: ______ Datrek Lite Rider
  • GPS: _____ Bushnell NEO Ghost
  • GHIN: ____  HCP floats between 10 and 12
“Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips”

#570 d.m.gannon

d.m.gannon

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 374129
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 04 August 2018 - 01:22 AM

Never had a problem when I have my sunglasses on at all.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ronbo

GolfWRX Sponsors