Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * - - 4 votes

Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro


633 replies to this topic

#1 kbwarrior13

kbwarrior13

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127940
  • Joined: 05/02/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 24 January 2017 - 10:13 PM

Has anybody been able to get their hands on either of the new Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro range finders that are being released this year and have thoughts on the value/quality compared to bushnell/nikon?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Edinburghgolfer

Edinburghgolfer

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 290215
  • Joined: 01/03/2014
  • Location:Edinburgh, United Kingdom
  • Handicap:Aim
  • Ebay ID:S0236321
GolfWRX Likes : 233

Posted 06 February 2017 - 10:38 AM

Release date is March 1st. Don't think you'll find many reviews before then.
Callaway Rogue w/ AD IZ 5
Cobra F8 3w w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Orange
Callaway Rogue 5w w/ Oban Isawa Red
Titleist 818 H1 hybrid w/ Oban Isawa Red
Srixon z765 5-pw w/ Steelfiber i95
Vokey SM7 52F, 56F, 60K w/ Steelfiber i110cw
PXG Darkness Gunboat

Cleveland Huntington Beach 1 (winter/travel bag)

2

#3 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 07 February 2017 - 03:12 PM

 kbwarrior13, on 24 January 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

Has anybody been able to get their hands on either of the new Precision Pro NX7/NX7Prorange finders that are being released this year and have thoughts on the value/quality compared to bushnell/nikon?


Here are two reviews from the PGA Show:
http://www.golf.com/...erchandise-show
http://www.forbes.co...w/#514ce1433f33

The NX7 is available for pre-order now: www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-laser-rangefinder

The NX7 is our 3rd generation rangefinder at a $199.95 price point and we released a Pro model at $249.95 with slope- you can turn off and pulse vibration technology. We offer free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee on both.


Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

3

#4 EBLefty17

EBLefty17

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 430390
  • Joined: 06/24/2016
  • Location:Missouri
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:29 PM

 Precision Pro Golf, on 07 February 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

 kbwarrior13, on 24 January 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

Has anybody been able to get their hands on either of the new Precision Pro NX7/NX7Prorange finders that are being released this year and have thoughts on the value/quality compared to bushnell/nikon?


Here are two reviews from the PGA Show:
http://www.golf.com/...erchandise-show
http://www.forbes.co...w/#514ce1433f33

The NX7 is available for pre-order now: www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-laser-rangefinder

The NX7 is our 3rd generation rangefinder at a $199.95 price point and we released a Pro model at $249.95 with slope- you can turn off and pulse vibration technology. We offer free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee on both.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

Any chance of a program to trade-in the Nexus to offset some of the cost on the new one? :)

4

#5 Edinburghgolfer

Edinburghgolfer

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 290215
  • Joined: 01/03/2014
  • Location:Edinburgh, United Kingdom
  • Handicap:Aim
  • Ebay ID:S0236321
GolfWRX Likes : 233

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:54 AM

 Precision Pro Golf, on 07 February 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

 kbwarrior13, on 24 January 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

Has anybody been able to get their hands on either of the new Precision Pro NX7/NX7Prorange finders that are being released this year and have thoughts on the value/quality compared to bushnell/nikon?


Here are two reviews from the PGA Show:
http://www.golf.com/...erchandise-show
http://www.forbes.co...w/#514ce1433f33

The NX7 is available for pre-order now: www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-laser-rangefinder

The NX7 is our 3rd generation rangefinder at a $199.95 price point and we released a Pro model at $249.95 with slope- you can turn off and pulse vibration technology. We offer free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee on both.


Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks


Does the non Pro version come with the pulse technology?

Thanks

Callaway Rogue w/ AD IZ 5
Cobra F8 3w w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Orange
Callaway Rogue 5w w/ Oban Isawa Red
Titleist 818 H1 hybrid w/ Oban Isawa Red
Srixon z765 5-pw w/ Steelfiber i95
Vokey SM7 52F, 56F, 60K w/ Steelfiber i110cw
PXG Darkness Gunboat

Cleveland Huntington Beach 1 (winter/travel bag)

5

#6 masamitsu

masamitsu

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 131236
  • Joined: 06/21/2011
  • Location:Parker, Colorado
  • Handicap:4-6
GolfWRX Likes : 623

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:23 AM

According to the website, only the Pro has pulse technology.
TheGrint : masamitsu

Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
Titleist 915f 15* Aldila Rogue S
Titleist T-MB 3i & 4i AMT S300
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
Vokey SM6 54.10S/58.10K
Mizuno S5 54.12/58.12
Carbon Ringo 1/4
Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+

6

#7 xjohnx

xjohnx

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75904
  • Joined: 02/23/2009
  • Location:NH
  • Ebay ID:xedgep90x
GolfWRX Likes : 1010

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:52 AM

I've tested the NX7 and it's as simple and accurate as any good rangefinder out there. The places it deserves extra credit is how light it is (REALLY light) and ergonomic to the hand. These two things are easy to overlook but make a huge difference in how quick you can shoot a target. PP nailed it with the NX7 / Pro and I don't think you'd find a company run by better guys who make a priority out of good customer service.

7

#8 TGarv1

TGarv1

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 367807
  • Joined: 03/23/2015
  • Location:syracuse, ny
  • Handicap:12
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

I pulled the trigger on the Pro earlier this week..  I had an email conversation the folks from PP...could not have been friendlier!!!  After the conversation... i was convinced I made the right choice...

8

#9 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:46 PM

 EBLefty17, on 10 February 2017 - 05:29 PM, said:

 Precision Pro Golf, on 07 February 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

 kbwarrior13, on 24 January 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

Has anybody been able to get their hands on either of the new Precision Pro NX7/NX7Prorange finders that are being released this year and have thoughts on the value/quality compared to bushnell/nikon?


Here are two reviews from the PGA Show:
http://www.golf.com/...erchandise-show
http://www.forbes.co...w/#514ce1433f33

The NX7 is available for pre-order now: www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-laser-rangefinder

The NX7 is our 3rd generation rangefinder at a $199.95 price point and we released a Pro model at $249.95 with slope- you can turn off and pulse vibration technology. We offer free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee on both.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

Any chance of a program to trade-in the Nexus to offset some of the cost on the new one? :)

Yes, stay tuned. We will have a trade-in program to trade up to the NX7 Pro only. Email me at mason@precisionprogolf.com and I will send you the link when the program is live. Thanks
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

9

#10 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:50 PM

 Edinburghgolfer, on 14 February 2017 - 09:54 AM, said:

 Precision Pro Golf, on 07 February 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

 kbwarrior13, on 24 January 2017 - 10:13 PM, said:

Has anybody been able to get their hands on either of the new Precision Pro NX7/NX7Prorange finders that are being released this year and have thoughts on the value/quality compared to bushnell/nikon?


Here are two reviews from the PGA Show:
http://www.golf.com/...erchandise-show
http://www.forbes.co...w/#514ce1433f33

The NX7 is available for pre-order now: www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-laser-rangefinder

The NX7 is our 3rd generation rangefinder at a $199.95 price point and we released a Pro model at $249.95 with slope- you can turn off and pulse vibration technology. We offer free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee on both.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

Does the non Pro version come with the pulse technology?

Thanks

This feature is only on the NX7 Pro model.

 TGarv1, on 16 February 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

I pulled the trigger on the Pro earlier this week..  I had an email conversation the folks from PP...could not have been friendlier!!!  After the conversation... i was convinced I made the right choice...

We are happy to hear that. Enjoy your NX7 Pro this season!

 xjohnx, on 14 February 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:

I've tested the NX7 and it's as simple and accurate as any good rangefinder out there. The places it deserves extra credit is how light it is (REALLY light) and ergonomic to the hand. These two things are easy to overlook but make a huge difference in how quick you can shoot a target. PP nailed it with the NX7 / Pro and I don't think you'd find a company run by better guys who make a priority out of good customer service.

Thank you for the words! Much appreciated. - The Precision Pro Golf Team

Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 sdrthedj

sdrthedj

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 393096
  • Joined: 08/25/2015
  • Location:Lakewood, OH
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:spelsh
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:00 PM

Anyone receive tracking information yet?  Preordered a few weeks ago with a scheduled ship and release date of 03/01.  Supposed to play Sunday and was hoping to have it by than.

11

#12 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 03 March 2017 - 08:43 AM

View Postsdrthedj, on 02 March 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

Anyone receive tracking information yet?  Preordered a few weeks ago with a scheduled ship and release date of 03/01.  Supposed to play Sunday and was hoping to have it by than.

We are a couple days late on shipping and apologize for any inconvenience. The products will ship early next week. Have a great weekend and thank you for your business!
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

12

#13 MSchad

MSchad

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93174
  • Joined: 08/28/2009
  • Location:Rapid City, SD
GolfWRX Likes : 69

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:40 PM

@Precision Pro: Did you rebate program mentioned in the review here at WRX start yet?
Taylormade M2
Nike Sumo 3w, 5w
Nike CPR 26*
Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW
Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58
Scotty Futura X7M DB
Precision Pro NX7 Pro
Arccos Game Tracker

13

#14 hardten

hardten

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,456 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2760
  • Joined: 07/15/2005
  • Location:Metro Detroit
GolfWRX Likes : 91

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:31 AM

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 03 March 2017 - 08:43 AM, said:

View Postsdrthedj, on 02 March 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

Anyone receive tracking information yet?  Preordered a few weeks ago with a scheduled ship and release date of 03/01.  Supposed to play Sunday and was hoping to have it by than.

We are a couple days late on shipping and apologize for any inconvenience. The products will ship early next week. Have a great weekend and thank you for your business!


Just came across your thread. Have had Harmon watch for years which is totally sufficient for playing same course 25+years but now shifting tees which brings in hazards that require keeping driver in bag and forever asking yardage to water, bunkers,etc. Also practice at  various ranges and would like actual yardage. Thus looking at rangefinders and came across you. Exactly what is your website and or who can I call to get info and order? I googled and get various info and want to be sure I have what we're talking about here and prefer doing business with sponsor such as yourself. Probably interested in pro version which seems to be your newest model. Have a name and phone #,thanks Doug.

14

#15 Justmuckit

Justmuckit

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75438
  • Joined: 02/16/2009
  • Location:St. Louis, MO
  • Handicap:9.9
GolfWRX Likes : 434

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:15 PM

Just pulled the trigger on the NX7 Pro model.  Hard to pass up at $250 and a $50 rebate.  I've been a Leupold customer due to their great product and amazing customer service, but thought I'd give these guys a shot.


15

#16 MSchad

MSchad

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 93174
  • Joined: 08/28/2009
  • Location:Rapid City, SD
GolfWRX Likes : 69

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:18 AM

View Posthardten, on 04 March 2017 - 08:31 AM, said:

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 03 March 2017 - 08:43 AM, said:

View Postsdrthedj, on 02 March 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

Anyone receive tracking information yet?  Preordered a few weeks ago with a scheduled ship and release date of 03/01.  Supposed to play Sunday and was hoping to have it by than.

We are a couple days late on shipping and apologize for any inconvenience. The products will ship early next week. Have a great weekend and thank you for your business!


Just came across your thread. Have had Harmon watch for years which is totally sufficient for playing same course 25+years but now shifting tees which brings in hazards that require keeping driver in bag and forever asking yardage to water, bunkers,etc. Also practice at  various ranges and would like actual yardage. Thus looking at rangefinders and came across you. Exactly what is your website and or who can I call to get info and order? I googled and get various info and want to be sure I have what we're talking about here and prefer doing business with sponsor such as yourself. Probably interested in pro version which seems to be your newest model. Have a name and phone #,thanks Doug.

https://www.precisionprogolf.com/
Taylormade M2
Nike Sumo 3w, 5w
Nike CPR 26*
Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW
Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58
Scotty Futura X7M DB
Precision Pro NX7 Pro
Arccos Game Tracker

16

#17 rtraudt

rtraudt

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 245541
  • Joined: 04/15/2013
  • Location:Milwaukee, WI
  • Ebay ID:rtraudt14
GolfWRX Likes : 396

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:35 PM

View PostJustmuckit, on 04 March 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

Just pulled the trigger on the NX7 Pro model.  Hard to pass up at $250 and a $50 rebate.  I've been a Leupold customer due to their great product and amazing customer service, but thought I'd give these guys a shot.

This was my thought process exactly!  Excited to try out the NX7 Pro, but sadly with the shipping delays (I ordered last month during the presage) it's looking like I won't have it for a round Friday...
Callaway Epic SZ 9* Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8 63
TM M2 15* Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8 73
TM TP UDI 21* S300
Cobra KING Forged One 4-G KBS Tour 130
Cleveland RTX3 54 Nippon Modus 115
Cleveland RTX4 48 Nippon Modus 125
Byron Morgan 612
Sun Mountain 3.5/CaddyTek
Snell MTB Red

17

#18 sdrthedj

sdrthedj

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 393096
  • Joined: 08/25/2015
  • Location:Lakewood, OH
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:spelsh
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:30 AM

View Postrtraudt, on 06 March 2017 - 10:35 PM, said:

View PostJustmuckit, on 04 March 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

Just pulled the trigger on the NX7 Pro model.  Hard to pass up at $250 and a $50 rebate.  I've been a Leupold customer due to their great product and amazing customer service, but thought I'd give these guys a shot.

This was my thought process exactly!  Excited to try out the NX7 Pro, but sadly with the shipping delays (I ordered last month during the presage) it's looking like I won't have it for a round Friday...

Are there now increased delays?  Are the units not shipping early this week??

18

#19 Justmuckit

Justmuckit

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75438
  • Joined: 02/16/2009
  • Location:St. Louis, MO
  • Handicap:9.9
GolfWRX Likes : 434

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:34 AM

I just received a random shipping notification for a package coming from the Dallas area.  Can't think of anything else I've ordered.  I know PP is based in Cincinnati, maybe distribution is in Dallas?



19

#20 xjohnx

xjohnx

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75904
  • Joined: 02/23/2009
  • Location:NH
  • Ebay ID:xedgep90x
GolfWRX Likes : 1010

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:45 AM

View PostJustmuckit, on 07 March 2017 - 08:34 AM, said:

I just received a random shipping notification for a package coming from the Dallas area.  Can't think of anything else I've ordered.  I know PP is based in Cincinnati, maybe distribution is in Dallas?

It's likely. I remember Jonah telling me they are good friends with Dallas Golf so they may be warehoused down there.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:07 AM

View PostMSchad, on 03 March 2017 - 03:40 PM, said:

@Precision Pro: Did you rebate program mentioned in the review here at WRX start yet?

Yes and it lasts until the end of June.
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

21

#22 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:09 AM

View Posthardten, on 04 March 2017 - 08:31 AM, said:

View PostPrecision Pro Golf, on 03 March 2017 - 08:43 AM, said:

View Postsdrthedj, on 02 March 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

Anyone receive tracking information yet?  Preordered a few weeks ago with a scheduled ship and release date of 03/01.  Supposed to play Sunday and was hoping to have it by than.

We are a couple days late on shipping and apologize for any inconvenience. The products will ship early next week. Have a great weekend and thank you for your business!


Just came across your thread. Have had Harmon watch for years which is totally sufficient for playing same course 25+years but now shifting tees which brings in hazards that require keeping driver in bag and forever asking yardage to water, bunkers,etc. Also practice at  various ranges and would like actual yardage. Thus looking at rangefinders and came across you. Exactly what is your website and or who can I call to get info and order? I googled and get various info and want to be sure I have what we're talking about here and prefer doing business with sponsor such as yourself. Probably interested in pro version which seems to be your newest model. Have a name and phone #,thanks Doug.

Doug- feel free to call me at 859 250 0257 or email mason@precisionprogolf.com. - Mason Mariani
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

22

#23 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:12 AM

View Postxjohnx, on 07 March 2017 - 08:45 AM, said:

View PostJustmuckit, on 07 March 2017 - 08:34 AM, said:

I just received a random shipping notification for a package coming from the Dallas area.  Can't think of anything else I've ordered.  I know PP is based in Cincinnati, maybe distribution is in Dallas?

It's likely. I remember Jonah telling me they are good friends with Dallas Golf so they may be warehoused down there.

Everything ships from our warehouse in Cincinnati. We will be shipping pre-order products this week. Thank you for your patience and business!
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

23

#24 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:13 AM

View Postsdrthedj, on 07 March 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

View Postrtraudt, on 06 March 2017 - 10:35 PM, said:

View PostJustmuckit, on 04 March 2017 - 12:15 PM, said:

Just pulled the trigger on the NX7 Pro model.  Hard to pass up at $250 and a $50 rebate.  I've been a Leupold customer due to their great product and amazing customer service, but thought I'd give these guys a shot.

This was my thought process exactly!  Excited to try out the NX7 Pro, but sadly with the shipping delays (I ordered last month during the presage) it's looking like I won't have it for a round Friday...

Are there now increased delays?  Are the units not shipping early this week??

If you pre-ordered, your product will be shipping this week. Thank you for your patience and business!
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

24

#25 Justmuckit

Justmuckit

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75438
  • Joined: 02/16/2009
  • Location:St. Louis, MO
  • Handicap:9.9
GolfWRX Likes : 434

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:06 AM

What do you consider a pre-order?  Was there a cutoff date?


25

#26 marmaduk

marmaduk

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144661
  • Joined: 10/30/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 118

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

If I order today when will my shipping happen?

Edited by marmaduk, 07 March 2017 - 11:59 AM.

WITB: Epon, Ryoma, A-Grind, Yururi, Bettinardi
http://www.golfwrx.c...-pic-heavy-jdm/

Trees may be 90% air but they're 100% angry.

26

#27 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:29 PM

View Postmarmaduk, on 07 March 2017 - 11:59 AM, said:

If I order today when will my shipping happen?

If you ordered today your product would ship this week!

View PostJustmuckit, on 07 March 2017 - 11:06 AM, said:

What do you consider a pre-order?  Was there a cutoff date?

Not necessarily, we will be shipping your product tomorrow!
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

27

#28 kenomikes

kenomikes

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 448434
  • Joined: 12/08/2016
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:17 AM

With the Pro model, can you talk of how it works if one wears glasses? Any issues? Thx.
Ping G400 Max 10.5*
Callaway BBA  816 16*

Ping G400 3H
Callaway Apex 4H

Callaway CF16 5-AW
Titleist SM6 54-8M, SM7 58-12D
Odyssey Works 1W

28

#29 Precision Pro Golf

Precision Pro Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 229 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 414432
  • Joined: 03/04/2016
GolfWRX Likes : 95

Posted 08 March 2017 - 09:28 AM

View Postkenomikes, on 08 March 2017 - 12:17 AM, said:

With the Pro model, can you talk of how it works if one wears glasses? Any issues? Thx.

It works like many other rangefinders from an optics standpoint. If you were to have any issues we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, however, we're confident you will be satisfied. Thanks
Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.
www.precisionprogolf.com

Posted Image

29

#30 xjohnx

xjohnx

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75904
  • Joined: 02/23/2009
  • Location:NH
  • Ebay ID:xedgep90x
GolfWRX Likes : 1010

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:59 AM

View Postkenomikes, on 08 March 2017 - 12:17 AM, said:

With the Pro model, can you talk of how it works if one wears glasses? Any issues? Thx.

absolutely zero issues testing NX7 with glasses on for me.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors