Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec


385 replies to this topic

#31 Fujikura Golf

Fujikura Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87119
  • Joined: 06/30/2009
  • Location:Vista, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 204

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

Matt - so glad you received it and excited to try it. We appreciate your early interest in our newest lineup of tour shafts. The 8TX you have was pulled straight from our (limited!) tour inventory as we thought it would most closely match your current gamer. Let us know how it goes once you do some testing. Let us know if we can ever help with anything or answer any questions.

also quick note: the specs you see in the chart are what we are bringing to production through our charter dealer network. Anything 80+ gram and TX are for our tour players in limited quantities. There's a slight chance we can offer some for sale depending on demand.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 cvhookem63

cvhookem63

    HOOK 'EM

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,839 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 307989
  • Joined: 04/11/2014
  • Location:East Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 4032

Posted 19 January 2017 - 02:22 PM

View PostMookie91, on 18 January 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

I almost feel a bit guilty about posting this.  I received a PM from HipCheck saying that GolfWRX and an OEM had a little surprise for me and he requested my driver specs.  5 days later a Fujikura box showed up at the house.  I'm running through the house saying no way, no way and open it up to see a freakin' ATMOS!  This is the 8TX with a GolfWRX logo and my username.  I'm geekin' so hard right now.  I'm not sure if they tipped it or not, or what the weight and the torque values are since this bad boy hasn't been released yet!!!!!! I can't wait to get this beast on a launch monitor, thank you Fujikura and thanks a million GolfWRX.  For now here are some indoor pics.

That is incredible man. Congrats! That 8TX is drool-worthy.

That was a very cool thing for Fujikura to do. I am definitely interested in the heavier versions.

Edited by cvhookem63, 19 January 2017 - 02:31 PM.

WITB Link
TaylorMade 2017 M1 9.5* Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 8X
NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
NIKE Satin VR Pro Blades 5-9 TI S400
NIKE OVEN Engage 46* or VR Pro PW | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
NIKE OVEN Origin B2-05 Long Slant | Custom Copper Insert B2-05
Posted Image Posted Image

2

#33 vartanick

vartanick

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 401672
  • Joined: 11/03/2015
  • Location:chile
  • Handicap:10
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:04 PM

great!

fijukura golf, you are the real hero :clapping:

3

#34 Fujikura Golf

Fujikura Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87119
  • Joined: 06/30/2009
  • Location:Vista, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 204

Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:38 PM

View PostMookie91, on 18 January 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

I almost feel a bit guilty about posting this.  I received a PM from HipCheck saying that GolfWRX and an OEM had a little surprise for me and he requested my driver specs.  5 days later a Fujikura box showed up at the house.  I'm running through the house saying no way, no way and open it up to see a freakin' ATMOS!  This is the 8TX with a GolfWRX logo and my username.  I'm geekin' so hard right now.  I'm not sure if they tipped it or not, or what the weight and the torque values are since this bad boy hasn't been released yet!!!!!! I can't wait to get this beast on a launch monitor, thank you Fujikura and thanks a million GolfWRX.  For now here are some indoor pics.

Matt - we tipped it 1"

4

#35 Buckets87

Buckets87

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 325357
  • Joined: 07/07/2014
  • Location:Kansas City
  • Ebay ID:hawkhoops87
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

Very cool. Congrats Mookie! looking forward to hearing the feedback.

Ping G LS Tec 9*- Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 7.2 TS X
Callaway X2 Hot Pro 15* - Aldila Tour Green 85x
Callaway X2 Hot Pro 19* - Aldila Tour Green 85x
Ping i25 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 130x SS
Titleist Vokey SM5 50*, 54*, 58* S400
Bettinardi Studio Stock #9

5

#36 Mookie91

Mookie91

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,404 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47817
  • Joined: 02/02/2008
  • Location:Oswego, NY
  • Handicap:8.1
  • Ebay ID:golfmookie
GolfWRX Likes : 141

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:19 PM

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

Matt - so glad you received it and excited to try it. We appreciate your early interest in our newest lineup of tour shafts. The 8TX you have was pulled straight from our (limited!) tour inventory as we thought it would most closely match your current gamer. Let us know how it goes once you do some testing. Let us know if we can ever help with anything or answer any questions.

also quick note: the specs you see in the chart are what we are bringing to production through our charter dealer network. Anything 80+ gram and TX are for our tour players in limited quantities. There's a slight chance we can offer some for sale depending on demand.

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

View PostMookie91, on 18 January 2017 - 06:12 PM, said:

I almost feel a bit guilty about posting this.  I received a PM from HipCheck saying that GolfWRX and an OEM had a little surprise for me and he requested my driver specs.  5 days later a Fujikura box showed up at the house.  I'm running through the house saying no way, no way and open it up to see a freakin' ATMOS!  This is the 8TX with a GolfWRX logo and my username.  I'm geekin' so hard right now.  I'm not sure if they tipped it or not, or what the weight and the torque values are since this bad boy hasn't been released yet!!!!!! I can't wait to get this beast on a launch monitor, thank you Fujikura and thanks a million GolfWRX.  For now here are some indoor pics.

Matt - we tipped it 1"

I'm so stoked.  You guys are so incredible.  Can't wait for the decent weather to put this bad boy through the paces.
TaylorMade M4 10.5 Project X HZRDUS Black 65 6.5
Titleist 915F 16.5 Fujikura Pro 93 TS X
TaylorMade 2009 Rescue TP 19 Grafalloy Epic X
Bridgetsone J15 DPF 4 Iron DG Pro S300
Wilson C300 Forged 5-PW X100
Cleveland CBX 54 & 58 S400
Odyssey Tank 2-Ball Fang 38"

6

#37 Fujikura Golf

Fujikura Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87119
  • Joined: 06/30/2009
  • Location:Vista, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 204

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

The official product page is live on our site in case you'd like to read more: http://www.fujikurag...tmos-tour-spec/

also, we'll be at tee box #7 at orange county national demo day and you can hit ATMOS Tour Spec with any of the new driver heads. We're in build mode today:

Posted Image

7

#38 cz13X4

cz13X4

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,340 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79464
  • Joined: 04/07/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 1072

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:54 PM

Please release an 80g version. I play 70 in driver and 80 in fwy. Can't wait to try these
G30 LS VA Raijin
F8 VA Raijin
F7 VA Raijin
s55 modus prototype e11
Glide 2.0 Stealth
Xenon handmade x2

8

#39 Soonerbob

Soonerbob

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 448768
  • Joined: 12/12/2016
  • Location:Ardmore Ok
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

Wow I would love to have one if it plays similar to
Speeder Evolution TS 757.  Maybe a black 7 stiff tipped
1/2" playing at 45" in a Callaway Epic Sub Zero! Oh
well guess I can dream about it!!!

9

#40 neilcsd

neilcsd

    Addicted beyond obsession.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 211481
  • Joined: 11/16/2012
  • Location:San Diego
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

I really, really, really wish Fuji would open up their onsite fitting studio again to the public.  I went there a year and a half or so ago and got fit with Marshall and it was downright magical...Magical Marshall?  They've shut it down for so long and I and a buddy are dying, praying for the day it opens back up.  

@Fujikura Golf if you're reading this please please please open your Fit-On Studio again!

Edited by neilcsd, 19 January 2017 - 08:56 PM.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 jcfountain33

jcfountain33

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 196490
  • Joined: 08/05/2012
  • Location:Loganville Ga
  • Ebay ID:jcfountain333
GolfWRX Likes : 85

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:30 PM

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

Matt - so glad you received it and excited to try it. We appreciate your early interest in our newest lineup of tour shafts. The 8TX you have was pulled straight from our (limited!) tour inventory as we thought it would most closely match your current gamer. Let us know how it goes once you do some testing. Let us know if we can ever help with anything or answer any questions.

also quick note: the specs you see in the chart are what we are bringing to production through our charter dealer network. Anything 80+ gram and TX are for our tour players in limited quantities. There's a slight chance we can offer some for sale depending on demand.


How do these compare to the .0/.1/.2 series? Currently playing a 757 Evo X in my M2, but have a 7.2 TS-X tipped 1" in a Mizuno MX500 that is just as good as anything currently out, just afraid it's gonna crack soon. Debating a 7.2TS, 757 Evo/EvoIII for the M2, but interested to hear more about these...

11

#42 BearQ

BearQ

    Golf, I will see you again. But not yet, not yet.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 238387
  • Joined: 03/16/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 1443

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:46 PM

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

Matt - so glad you received it and excited to try it. We appreciate your early interest in our newest lineup of tour shafts. The 8TX you have was pulled straight from our (limited!) tour inventory as we thought it would most closely match your current gamer. Let us know how it goes once you do some testing. Let us know if we can ever help with anything or answer any questions.

also quick note: the specs you see in the chart are what we are bringing to production through our charter dealer network. Anything 80+ gram and TX are for our tour players in limited quantities. There's a slight chance we can offer some for sale depending on demand.

Add another guy interested in the 80g models to be released to retail!
Cobra LTD Pro  --  Tour AD TP 7TX
Rogue SZ 3+  --  Diamana B 80X   OR   XR 3Deep  --  Tour AD TP 8X  
P790 UDI (2)  --  Black Tie HM4 105X   OR   X Forged UT (2)  --  Tour Green 105TX
Srixon Z945 (4-P)  |  Nippon SPB X
Nike VR Forged   (51 / 56 / 60)  --  KBS 610 S+
TM Spider Tour Black


swaps: Titleist 915FD 5W 18*  --  Tour AD TP 8X
            Bridgestone J15 DF (3) | Mizuno H4 (3)  | Titleist 712U (4)  -- Nippon SPB X

12

#43 philliplien

philliplien

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 311167
  • Joined: 04/25/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:16 PM

View Postjcfountain33, on 20 January 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

Matt - so glad you received it and excited to try it. We appreciate your early interest in our newest lineup of tour shafts. The 8TX you have was pulled straight from our (limited!) tour inventory as we thought it would most closely match your current gamer. Let us know how it goes once you do some testing. Let us know if we can ever help with anything or answer any questions.

also quick note: the specs you see in the chart are what we are bringing to production through our charter dealer network. Anything 80+ gram and TX are for our tour players in limited quantities. There's a slight chance we can offer some for sale depending on demand.

How do these compare to the .0/.1/.2 series? Currently playing a 757 Evo X in my M2, but have a 7.2 TS-X tipped 1" in a Mizuno MX500 that is just as good as anything currently out, just afraid it's gonna crack soon. Debating a 7.2TS, 757 Evo/EvoIII for the M2, but interested to hear more about these...

It looks like the specs are almost identical.

                                            Weight   |  Tip Flex  |  Butt Flex  |  Torque
6.2TS Stiff                              65 g          85               80               3.4
ATMOS Black 6 Stiff              65 g          87               80               3.4

7.2TS Stiff                              74 g         83                74               3.0
ATMOS Black 7 Stiff              74 g         83                74               3.0

7.2TS X-Stiff                          76 g          82                69               3.0
ATMOST Black 7 X-Stiff        76 g          82                69               3.0

13

#44 MrWolf

MrWolf

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 41616
  • Joined: 10/31/2007
  • Location:O-Town, ON
  • Handicap:Golf
GolfWRX Likes : 6377

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:59 PM

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

:man_in_love:

Not sure if you've got a new designer, but you nailed the graphics on these. They'll also be very recognisable, at least to WRX equipment geeks like us, in the same way that GD shafts are.

I'll be looking forward to testing these during my annual pilgrimage to Modern Golf in Toronto.

Edited by WolfWRX, 20 January 2017 - 08:00 PM.

///OGA Member #13 - 'The Man from Blighty'///

14

#45 BearQ

BearQ

    Golf, I will see you again. But not yet, not yet.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 238387
  • Joined: 03/16/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 1443

Posted 22 January 2017 - 07:35 PM

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

The official product page is live on our site in case you'd like to read more: http://www.fujikurag...tmos-tour-spec/

also, we'll be at tee box #7 at orange county national demo day and you can hit ATMOS Tour Spec with any of the new driver heads. We're in build mode today:


Two comments.

1. What are your intentions on releasing the 80g model for retail purchase? Many guys play it in their fairway.

2. Whats the difference between the ATMOS and original tour spec .2 series? What has changed. They seem to be the same shaft with a different paintjob.

Thanks

Cobra LTD Pro  --  Tour AD TP 7TX
Rogue SZ 3+  --  Diamana B 80X   OR   XR 3Deep  --  Tour AD TP 8X  
P790 UDI (2)  --  Black Tie HM4 105X   OR   X Forged UT (2)  --  Tour Green 105TX
Srixon Z945 (4-P)  |  Nippon SPB X
Nike VR Forged   (51 / 56 / 60)  --  KBS 610 S+
TM Spider Tour Black


swaps: Titleist 915FD 5W 18*  --  Tour AD TP 8X
            Bridgestone J15 DF (3) | Mizuno H4 (3)  | Titleist 712U (4)  -- Nippon SPB X

15

#46 kadeyoung6

kadeyoung6

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 292683
  • Joined: 01/20/2014
  • Handicap:+2.7
GolfWRX Likes : 84

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:07 PM

Looks like a couple guys either have this or testing the black in their drivers.  Interested to see if this picks up the level of play like the Motore VC TS did.

16

#47 Fujikura Golf

Fujikura Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87119
  • Joined: 06/30/2009
  • Location:Vista, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 204

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:18 PM

View PostWolfWRX, on 20 January 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

Posted Image

:man_in_love:

Not sure if you've got a new designer, but you nailed the graphics on these. They'll also be very recognisable, at least to WRX equipment geeks like us, in the same way that GD shafts are.

I'll be looking forward to testing these during my annual pilgrimage to Modern Golf in Toronto.

Thank you for the compliment! We hope you guys will be able to see them on tour. Modern Golf has seen the ATMOS TS at this week's PGA Show and I am sure will fit you properly. Let me know how it goes please, and anything we can help you with let me know.

17

#48 Fujikura Golf

Fujikura Golf

    Member

  • Sponsors
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 87119
  • Joined: 06/30/2009
  • Location:Vista, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 204

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:21 PM

View Postkadeyoung6, on 23 January 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

Looks like a couple guys either have this or testing the black in their drivers.  Interested to see if this picks up the level of play like the Motore VC TS did.

@KAD - I have heard from our tour rep and it looks like a few more guys in the Farmers field have switched into ATMOS TS this week. Stay tuned for more updates in the next 48 hours. If you tune in to the coverage you should hopefully see some in play on the television. Both driver and fairways have been built for the most part and it seems there will be a good mix in play this week

18

#49 mflores

mflores

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38844
  • Joined: 09/05/2007
  • Location:Chicagoland
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 234

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:40 PM

Jon curran has one in his driver today - not sure which version - would like to know if that info is available. Jon is solid and should have a good week.
M1 Atmos Black
M2 Tour 15 degree Atmos Blue
Srixon H45 19 hybrid Tour spec 8.8
Srixon Z 565/765 Nippon 125
Vokey Forged 50F, 54M, 60J Nippon 125
Scotty Cameron X7M

19

#50 Jaywh2

Jaywh2

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140547
  • Joined: 09/30/2011
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Handicap:+1
  • Ebay ID:cameronfan1
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:59 PM

Has anyone had an opportunity to hit this yet ?

Callaway Rogue Subzero Diamana BF 60
Titleist 917 F3 Diamana BF 70
Titleist 818 H1 19* Fubuki AX400
Mizuno MP 18 SC XP S300
Mizuno S18 50, 54, 58 AMT S300
Evnroll ER2

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#51 J13

J13

    60% of the time, every time.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,818 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
  • Joined: 03/08/2009
  • Location:Maryland
  • Handicap:+1.6
GolfWRX Likes : 5666

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:08 PM

View PostJaywh2, on 27 January 2017 - 04:59 PM, said:

Has anyone had an opportunity to hit this yet ?

I hit them at the show in the epic SZ and I was impressed with the feel and dispersion was pretty good despite me hitting the X and not TX. I like the idea behind all of the profiles "feeling" similar as it makes the transition to fairway woods pretty easy.  I liked the black a lot in the epic SZ I was hitting mid launch drives that were getting out there pretty good.  I hope the TX are available.

Edited by J13, 28 January 2017 - 04:09 PM.

Ping G400 LST 8.5* / Mitsu Kuro Kage Dual Core XT 70TX
Callaway Rogue SZ 15* w/ Veylix Rome 888 X
Taylormade UDI 2 iron (UST Proforce V2)
Srixon 745's 4-PW (Modus Tour 120 TX)
Callaway MD3 50, 54, 60 Modus3 125 wedge shaft
Odyssey White Hot Versa #6
Srixon Zstar XV


GolfWrx WITB Podcast: http://www.golfwrx.com/482668/tgtg-golfwrx-forum-member-j13-talks-witb-and-club-testing/

WITB
http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590

21

#52 Jaywh2

Jaywh2

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140547
  • Joined: 09/30/2011
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Handicap:+1
  • Ebay ID:cameronfan1
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:09 PM

View PostJ13, on 28 January 2017 - 04:08 PM, said:

View PostJaywh2, on 27 January 2017 - 04:59 PM, said:

Has anyone had an opportunity to hit this yet ?

I hit them at the show in the epic SZ and I was impressed with the feel and dispersion.  I like the idea behind all of the profiles "feeling" similar as it makes the transition to fairway woods pretty easy.  I liked the black a lot in the epic SZ I was hitting mid launch knuckle balls :D

Nice. I just ordered the black for driver and blue for 3W.  Thanks
Callaway Rogue Subzero Diamana BF 60
Titleist 917 F3 Diamana BF 70
Titleist 818 H1 19* Fubuki AX400
Mizuno MP 18 SC XP S300
Mizuno S18 50, 54, 58 AMT S300
Evnroll ER2

22

#53 BearQ

BearQ

    Golf, I will see you again. But not yet, not yet.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 238387
  • Joined: 03/16/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 1443

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:24 PM

View PostBearQ, on 22 January 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 08:48 PM, said:

The official product page is live on our site in case you'd like to read more: http://www.fujikurag...tmos-tour-spec/

also, we'll be at tee box #7 at orange county national demo day and you can hit ATMOS Tour Spec with any of the new driver heads. We're in build mode today:


Two comments.

1. What are your intentions on releasing the 80g model for retail purchase? Many guys play it in their fairway.

2. Whats the difference between the ATMOS and original tour spec .2 series? What has changed. They seem to be the same shaft with a different paintjob.

Thanks

Skipped my questions, answered everyone else.
Cobra LTD Pro  --  Tour AD TP 7TX
Rogue SZ 3+  --  Diamana B 80X   OR   XR 3Deep  --  Tour AD TP 8X  
P790 UDI (2)  --  Black Tie HM4 105X   OR   X Forged UT (2)  --  Tour Green 105TX
Srixon Z945 (4-P)  |  Nippon SPB X
Nike VR Forged   (51 / 56 / 60)  --  KBS 610 S+
TM Spider Tour Black


swaps: Titleist 915FD 5W 18*  --  Tour AD TP 8X
            Bridgestone J15 DF (3) | Mizuno H4 (3)  | Titleist 712U (4)  -- Nippon SPB X

23

#54 Brompton

Brompton

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400542
  • Joined: 10/23/2015
  • Location:Uk
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 51

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:48 PM

I want to ask some advice, not sure if this is the correct place but here goes...

My swing seems to fit "butt soft" "tip stiff" shafts, I currently play fujikura pro shafts in my fairway woods and love them! Am I correct in thinking these are the profile that I like? If so has anyone got any recommendations of other fujikura shafts that have similar bend profiles? Possibly from the "speeder" series?

The new shafts look awesome too!
Driver - XR16 / Oban Devotion 6
3 Wood - XR Steelhead / Matrix Black Tie 75m4

3 Hybrid - Ping G400 / Oban Kiyoshi White 95
Irons - Miura Passing Point 9003 Straight Necks 4-Pw / Modus3 120

Wedges - Edel driver 52* and trapper 58* / Modus 115wedge
Best grips Microperf’s on everything

Edel E-1 torque balanced putter

24

#55 Jaywh2

Jaywh2

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140547
  • Joined: 09/30/2011
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Handicap:+1
  • Ebay ID:cameronfan1
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:23 PM

View PostBrompton, on 28 January 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

I want to ask some advice, not sure if this is the correct place but here goes...

My swing seems to fit "butt soft" "tip stiff" shafts, I currently play fujikura pro shafts in my fairway woods and love them! Am I correct in thinking these are the profile that I like? If so has anyone got any recommendations of other fujikura shafts that have similar bend profiles? Possibly from the "speeder" series?

The new shafts look awesome too!

Three shafts that are butt soft and tip stiff in my opinion - Fuel Tour Spec. FUBUKI K. Tour AD BB.

Callaway Rogue Subzero Diamana BF 60
Titleist 917 F3 Diamana BF 70
Titleist 818 H1 19* Fubuki AX400
Mizuno MP 18 SC XP S300
Mizuno S18 50, 54, 58 AMT S300
Evnroll ER2

25

#56 Sh00terMcgavin

Sh00terMcgavin

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 451804
  • Joined: 01/16/2017
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:2.1
GolfWRX Likes : 81

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:02 PM

Currently gaming 757 TS X. Has been my go to through 3 drivers. Wondering how the black atmos compares feel wise. Also wondering where the Atmos is available to order today. Any feedback would be great.
Ping G400 HZRDUS Yellow 6.5
Callaway Apex UT 21*
Mizuno MP 5 C-Taper 130x
Vokey Sm6 50*,54*,58*
Taylormade Spider Tour DJ
B330s

26

#57 Jaywh2

Jaywh2

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140547
  • Joined: 09/30/2011
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Handicap:+1
  • Ebay ID:cameronfan1
GolfWRX Likes : 272

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:13 AM

View PostSh00terMcgavin, on 28 January 2017 - 11:02 PM, said:

Currently gaming 757 TS X. Has been my go to through 3 drivers. Wondering how the black atmos compares feel wise. Also wondering where the Atmos is available to order today. Any feedback would be great.

I ordered mine from JD @ JD's Clubs. He is taking pre-orders.
Callaway Rogue Subzero Diamana BF 60
Titleist 917 F3 Diamana BF 70
Titleist 818 H1 19* Fubuki AX400
Mizuno MP 18 SC XP S300
Mizuno S18 50, 54, 58 AMT S300
Evnroll ER2

27

#58 J13

J13

    60% of the time, every time.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 12,818 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 76984
  • Joined: 03/08/2009
  • Location:Maryland
  • Handicap:+1.6
GolfWRX Likes : 5666

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

View Postphilliplien, on 20 January 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

View Postjcfountain33, on 20 January 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

Matt - so glad you received it and excited to try it. We appreciate your early interest in our newest lineup of tour shafts. The 8TX you have was pulled straight from our (limited!) tour inventory as we thought it would most closely match your current gamer. Let us know how it goes once you do some testing. Let us know if we can ever help with anything or answer any questions.

also quick note: the specs you see in the chart are what we are bringing to production through our charter dealer network. Anything 80+ gram and TX are for our tour players in limited quantities. There's a slight chance we can offer some for sale depending on demand.

How do these compare to the .0/.1/.2 series? Currently playing a 757 Evo X in my M2, but have a 7.2 TS-X tipped 1" in a Mizuno MX500 that is just as good as anything currently out, just afraid it's gonna crack soon. Debating a 7.2TS, 757 Evo/EvoIII for the M2, but interested to hear more about these...

It looks like the specs are almost identical.

                                            Weight   |  Tip Flex  |  Butt Flex  |  Torque
6.2TS Stiff                              65 g          85               80               3.4
ATMOS Black 6 Stiff              65 g          87               80               3.4

7.2TS Stiff                              74 g         83                74               3.0
ATMOS Black 7 Stiff              74 g         83                74               3.0

7.2TS X-Stiff                          76 g          82                69               3.0
ATMOST Black 7 X-Stiff        76 g          82                69               3.0

Wow looks like Atmos are a repaint of the left over inventory of the 7.2's.
Ping G400 LST 8.5* / Mitsu Kuro Kage Dual Core XT 70TX
Callaway Rogue SZ 15* w/ Veylix Rome 888 X
Taylormade UDI 2 iron (UST Proforce V2)
Srixon 745's 4-PW (Modus Tour 120 TX)
Callaway MD3 50, 54, 60 Modus3 125 wedge shaft
Odyssey White Hot Versa #6
Srixon Zstar XV


GolfWrx WITB Podcast: http://www.golfwrx.com/482668/tgtg-golfwrx-forum-member-j13-talks-witb-and-club-testing/

WITB
http://www.golfwrx.c.../page__st__1590

28

#59 vaughnpereira

vaughnpereira

    Photographer

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 177976
  • Joined: 04/29/2012
  • Location:Chattanooga, TN
  • Ebay ID:vaughnpereira
GolfWRX Likes : 58

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:25 PM

One of the best looking shafts made IMO
Nicholas Pereira
Photographer
http://www.instagram.com/realnickpereira

29

#60 BearQ

BearQ

    Golf, I will see you again. But not yet, not yet.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,336 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 238387
  • Joined: 03/16/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 1443

Posted 29 January 2017 - 01:50 PM

View PostJ13, on 29 January 2017 - 11:08 AM, said:

View Postphilliplien, on 20 January 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

View Postjcfountain33, on 20 January 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

View PostFujikura Golf, on 19 January 2017 - 02:10 PM, said:

Matt - so glad you received it and excited to try it. We appreciate your early interest in our newest lineup of tour shafts. The 8TX you have was pulled straight from our (limited!) tour inventory as we thought it would most closely match your current gamer. Let us know how it goes once you do some testing. Let us know if we can ever help with anything or answer any questions.

also quick note: the specs you see in the chart are what we are bringing to production through our charter dealer network. Anything 80+ gram and TX are for our tour players in limited quantities. There's a slight chance we can offer some for sale depending on demand.

How do these compare to the .0/.1/.2 series? Currently playing a 757 Evo X in my M2, but have a 7.2 TS-X tipped 1" in a Mizuno MX500 that is just as good as anything currently out, just afraid it's gonna crack soon. Debating a 7.2TS, 757 Evo/EvoIII for the M2, but interested to hear more about these...

It looks like the specs are almost identical.

Weight   |  Tip Flex  |  Butt Flex  |  Torque
6.2TS Stiff   65 g   85    80    3.4
ATMOS Black 6 Stiff   65 g   87    80    3.4

7.2TS Stiff   74 g 83 74    3.0
ATMOS Black 7 Stiff   74 g 83 74    3.0

7.2TS X-Stiff   76 g   82 69    3.0
ATMOST Black 7 X-Stiff 76 g   82 69    3.0

Wow looks like Atmos are a repaint of the left over inventory of the 7.2's.

lol made this comment, asked what the changes were, got ignored. They'll say upgraded materials! I wont complain at all if an 80G is released for retail purchase + put it in the chart. There are thousands of guys who game 80G in their fairway, dunno why Fujikura is shying away from offering it in their cycle and promoting it right from the get go. Definitely applaud Graphite Design for always offering 80g shafts in nearly every release.

#ReleaseThe80Grammers

Cobra LTD Pro  --  Tour AD TP 7TX
Rogue SZ 3+  --  Diamana B 80X   OR   XR 3Deep  --  Tour AD TP 8X  
P790 UDI (2)  --  Black Tie HM4 105X   OR   X Forged UT (2)  --  Tour Green 105TX
Srixon Z945 (4-P)  |  Nippon SPB X
Nike VR Forged   (51 / 56 / 60)  --  KBS 610 S+
TM Spider Tour Black


swaps: Titleist 915FD 5W 18*  --  Tour AD TP 8X
            Bridgestone J15 DF (3) | Mizuno H4 (3)  | Titleist 712U (4)  -- Nippon SPB X

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors