For anyone wondering more info on the build. I bought 3 calibration weights 150,200,300.
After drilling them 1.25" with a 9.1mm bit (Amazon) they each lost exactly 15grams of weight. So I ended up with 135/185/285 weights.
I ordered 3 graffaloy pro blue 75 gram .350 shafts off RBG for $12 a piece after coupons. I tipped them each 1.5" to help keep them stiff. They have 4" of parallel tip in case anyone is wondering.
I shafted them with Brampton 20/20 Epoxy (strongest stuff on earth) and Brampton shafting beads. I left some extra epoxy coming out of top where it meets the ferrule in an attempt to make sure the shaft was protected and wouldn't snap against the steel. I'd recommend using collared ferrules if you have them but I just went with what I had on hand.
My normal driver is 347 grams total weight.
My speed sticks came out at
My heavy one I used a grip that was 10grams lighter than the others but it still came out a little heavy. I may have to drill out some weight in the future.
Edited by Albatross85, 29 January 2017 - 12:09 PM.
Titleist TS3 8.5* Tensei Pro White 70TX proto 44.5" D5 (206g)
TM Tour Issue 16' M2 14.5* Tensei Pro White 80TX proto 42.5" D4
Mizuno MP18 Fli-Hi #2 17.5* Handcrafted HZRDUS 105 6.5 39.75" D4
Titleist 712U 4 iron C-taper S+ 125 D4
Wilson FG Tour V6 5-P PX LZ 6.5 +3/8" D3.5 off 46* PW
SM6 50.12F PX LZ 6.5 + 3/8"" D5
RTX-4 Raw 56.08 Tour Issue S400 35.5" D6
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 60.06TS DG Onyx S400 35.5" D6
Odyssey Tour Only Jailbird Versa Plumbers Neck WHP insert
Bridgestone Tour B XS
UA Storm Match Play 14 way