Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Talk me into a Miura or JDM wedge set

32 replies to this topic

#31 Jefe13601

Jefe13601

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400746
  • Handicap:12.8
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:49 PM

It's beyond selling them to you.  Seems that you've already sold yourself.  Step up and smell the roses.  You won't be happy until you buy that nice piece of jewelry, and will always wonder until you fo???  It doesn't matter how good you are and even if you pay double the price, you'll stop wondering.  If you buy the $100-$150 OEM, you'll continue to wonder.  The best part of the purchase is the journey IMO.  Go to a top fitter that has access to Miura, Vega etc and treat yourself. It'll just cost you more in the long run, if you wait - because you'll always be wondering???  Asking all your friends about it ad nausea.

You'll be soooo happy.  You won't be worse off for it.

(Yup, been there done that, and I have the Vega VC-10 52*)

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#32 nwlim

nwlim

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431256
GolfWRX Likes : 18

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:32 PM

Just bought a y grind and c grind for a pretty penny.. no regrets though!! Absolutely loving them

#33 Bingo1976

Bingo1976

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,808 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 194780
  • Handicap:5.3
GolfWRX Likes : 917

Posted 29 March 2017 - 10:24 PM

I see some of the comments about aesthetics, but the K grind performs amazingly well on the Miura. It's my go to club for bad lies, and I even managed to get the ball out of a plugged lie that was so bad I could count the number of visible dimples on both hands.

I also have a Yururi 61 degree which is beautiful but an absolute liability in terms of digging and flubbing. I may have to swap it for a 60 degree K grind.
Titleist 913D3 w/Fubuki K 60S
TaylorMade RBZ 3 wood, Matrix Ozik regular shaft
TaylorMade R9 5 wood, Motore 70 regular
Cobra F6 Hybrid 22 degrees Stiff RedTie
Srixon z945 5-pw w/ DG s200
Miura Y 51 and K 56 DG Spinner, Yururi Raw 61 KBS HiRev
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors