Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Walter Hagen Golf Shoes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ijha

ijha

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17221
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:51 PM

I was browsing around at Dick's. I noticed that lots of Walter Hagen shoes are on sale. I tried a couple of them and seemed OK to me. The prices were also great.
Is there anyone who's using those shoes? What do you think of them in terms of quality/durability and waterproofness?

Thanks.

Edited by ijha, 09 February 2008 - 02:51 PM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 mab1633

mab1633

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40717

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

I don't have a pair but a freind does - he likes them and from what i remember they have a life time water proof guarentee.....  just take them back to the store and they replace them.

#3 GolfTitan

GolfTitan

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27827

Posted 10 February 2008 - 11:41 AM

I have a pair, no complaints with them thus far.  To me, as long as a shoe fits, and is comfortable, that's about the only variable.  I can't sell myself that a $200 golf shoe will improve anything for me.

#4 Sideways

Sideways

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 29580

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:34 PM

Etonic makes most of the Walter Hagen shoes.  I have a pair of Tour Stops - they are very similar to Foot Joy Contours and have Gore Tex.  Not a hot weather shoe, but very comfy and support well.

#5 swartzd

swartzd

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73071

Posted 03 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

I just picked up the TP Euro model that retails for $129 for $29.99!  Great looking/fitting shoe with a 3 yr. waterproof warranty.  Didn't even need new shoes but for that price I couldn't pass.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors