Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Odyssey O-Works Putters???????


218 replies to this topic

#61 nova6868

nova6868

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,641 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 140033
  • Joined: 09/27/2011
  • Location:San Antonio, TX
  • Handicap:3.1
  • Ebay ID:nova6868nova
GolfWRX Likes : 1393

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:21 PM

View PostDirtyBirdie2, on 02 January 2017 - 08:50 PM, said:

View Postm_schroeds, on 02 January 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Versa paint scheme on all models, or will other finishes be offered?

Versa paint scheme on all.

I think lots of people were hoping for that all-black Jailbird Mini.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 jacot23

jacot23

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,128 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 416344
  • Joined: 03/17/2016
  • Location:Middle Tennessee
  • Ebay ID:jacot23
GolfWRX Likes : 825

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:24 PM

View PostDirtyBirdie2, on 02 January 2017 - 08:50 PM, said:

View Postm_schroeds, on 02 January 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Versa paint scheme on all models, or will other finishes be offered?

Versa paint scheme on all.

Yuck!!!!!
Mizuno JPX-900 Driver Graphite Design Nano Reloaded S flex 44.75"
Callaway X2Hot 17* fairway
Adams Tight Lies 3&4 hybrid
Cobra King F7 irons 4-PW
Vokey SM6 50*& 56*(raw) wedges
34" Machine M2 Converter Aluminum Bronze w/center shaft hosel,
Steelfiber i110 S flex tipped 2.5",
Winn mid size pistol grip.

WITB

2

#63 Hot Rod 71

Hot Rod 71

    #TheWRX

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7,550 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 108037
  • Joined: 05/15/2010
  • Location:RVA
  • Handicap:low
GolfWRX Likes : 5336

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:48 AM

Continental golf can put a new finish on a putter for $50.
Callaway EPIC 9* - Diamana W Series 60X
Callaway XR16 15* - Aldila Tour Blue 75X
Callaway Apex Hybrid 20* - Diamana Blueboard 80X
Srixon Z765 4-PW - Nippon Pro Modus 120X
Cleveland RTX3 50, 54, 58 - Nippon Pro Modus 125X
Odyssey O-Works #1 Wide WBW
Srixon Z-Star XV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Srixon Z-Star Series Test Panel 2013
Tensei CK Blue Test Panel 2015

#TheWRX 2016

3

#64 tbowles411

tbowles411

    Belen Mozo!

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 23,019 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5624
  • Joined: 08/30/2005
  • Location:Northern Virginia (One day I hope to be a Texan!)
  • Handicap:Golf
GolfWRX Likes : 5075

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:53 AM

View PostHot Rod 71, on 03 January 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

Continental golf can put a new finish on a putter for $50.
And their work is solid.
PING G Driver
PING G Fairway 3 Wood
PING G Hybrids (3, 4)
PING G Irons (5-UW)
PING Glide 2.0 (54SS, 58WS)
Scotty Cameron Golo5 CB
Ball: TaylorMade TP5/Srixon Q Star Tour (testing both)

4

#65 m_schroeds

m_schroeds

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 171380
  • Joined: 03/26/2012
  • Location:Madison, WI
  • Handicap:8.4
GolfWRX Likes : 79

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:01 AM

View Posttbowles411, on 03 January 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

View PostHot Rod 71, on 03 January 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

Continental golf can put a new finish on a putter for $50.
And their work is solid.

Agreed. I've sent stuff there before (never an Odyssey insert putter) and was really happy with their work and CS. For a lot of people though, I would think buying a brand new putter knowing you need to immediately send it somewhere else so it looks how you want it would be a PITA and a waste of money. This is WRX though, so I should probably forget what I just said.

Taylormade M1 - 12° @ 11.25°
Exotics XCG7 Beta 4W - 16.5°
Exotics XCG7 Beta 3H - 19°
PING i E1 4-UW (23°- 50°)
Vokey SM4 54°M & 58°S
Odyssey XG 2.0 #7 / SC Mil-Spec Newport

5

#66 jtitleist12

jtitleist12

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21919
  • Joined: 11/17/2006
  • Location:Ohio
  • Ebay ID:jtitleist12
GolfWRX Likes : 743

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

The Versa paint scheme is getting old.  Just make a simple bead blasted stainless putter and be done with it!

- Josh

6

#67 BillyZ2

BillyZ2

    Hall of Fame

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,573 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 286208
  • Joined: 11/30/2013
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:15.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1806

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:09 AM

Just think, in two years these new Odysseys will be in your spare golf bag in the garage and you'll be ogling at the new Odyssey Putter that will be coming out.

7

#68 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,146 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
  • Handicap:6.7
GolfWRX Likes : 3197

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:10 AM

View Postm_schroeds, on 03 January 2017 - 10:01 AM, said:

View Posttbowles411, on 03 January 2017 - 09:53 AM, said:

View PostHot Rod 71, on 03 January 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

Continental golf can put a new finish on a putter for $50.
And their work is solid.

Agreed. I've sent stuff there before (never an Odyssey insert putter) and was really happy with their work and CS. For a lot of people though, I would think buying a brand new putter knowing you need to immediately send it somewhere else so it looks how you want it would be a PITA and a waste of money. This is WRX though, so I should probably forget what I just said.

I have had a #7 Works, and a Marxman Tank Works redone at Continental, both came out great.
GBB Epic 9* - HZRDUS T800-55 - 46" (animal)
Epic SZ 3+ - HZRDUS T800-65
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil
Mizuno JPX 900F - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Mizuno T7 - 50-54-58 - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Custom O Works V-Line Fang Tank

8

#69 jtitleist12

jtitleist12

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21919
  • Joined: 11/17/2006
  • Location:Ohio
  • Ebay ID:jtitleist12
GolfWRX Likes : 743

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

How does Continental handle the inserts?  Do they safely remove them and reinstall or do they have an agreement worked out with Odyssey for new replacement inserts?

Can you tell the inserts have been removed and reused if not?

Thanks,

- Josh

9

#70 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,146 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
  • Handicap:6.7
GolfWRX Likes : 3197

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:03 AM

View Postjtitleist12, on 03 January 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

How does Continental handle the inserts?  Do they safely remove them and reinstall or do they have an agreement worked out with Odyssey for new replacement inserts?

Can you tell the inserts have been removed and reused if not?

Thanks,

- Josh

They do not remove them, not sure of the process.

face pic...

Posted Image

GBB Epic 9* - HZRDUS T800-55 - 46" (animal)
Epic SZ 3+ - HZRDUS T800-65
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil
Mizuno JPX 900F - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Mizuno T7 - 50-54-58 - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Custom O Works V-Line Fang Tank

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

10

#71 Green in Reg

Green in Reg

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 292757
  • Joined: 01/21/2014
  • Location:Scottsdale, Az
  • Handicap:4.8
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:04 PM

That looks awesome! I will definitely be using them if the paint schemes are goofy. I would assume they could add a sight line on a two ball while they were at it right?
GBB Epic SZ 10.5*- Diamana blue board
TEE E8 Beta 15*
Adams a12 hybrids 19* and 22*
Callaway Apex CF16 5-PW
Titleist Vokey 50* 55* and 60*
Spider Tour (JD- Red) 33"

11

#72 BillyZ2

BillyZ2

    Hall of Fame

  • Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,573 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 286208
  • Joined: 11/30/2013
  • Location:Michigan
  • Handicap:15.1
GolfWRX Likes : 1806

Posted 03 January 2017 - 02:19 PM

View PostWarrick, on 03 January 2017 - 11:03 AM, said:

View Postjtitleist12, on 03 January 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

How does Continental handle the inserts?  Do they safely remove them and reinstall or do they have an agreement worked out with Odyssey for new replacement inserts?

Can you tell the inserts have been removed and reused if not?

Thanks,

- Josh

They do not remove them, not sure of the process.

face pic...

Posted Image
That's nice looking! What is your experience with the durability? Note:TM Spider blade white chips easily.

12

#73 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,146 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
  • Handicap:6.7
GolfWRX Likes : 3197

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:45 PM

View PostBillyZ2, on 03 January 2017 - 02:19 PM, said:

View PostWarrick, on 03 January 2017 - 11:03 AM, said:

View Postjtitleist12, on 03 January 2017 - 10:43 AM, said:

How does Continental handle the inserts?  Do they safely remove them and reinstall or do they have an agreement worked out with Odyssey for new replacement inserts?

Can you tell the inserts have been removed and reused if not?

Thanks,

- Josh

They do not remove them, not sure of the process.

face pic...

Posted Image
That's nice looking! What is your experience with the durability? Note:TM Spider blade white chips easily.

They do way better than any OEM in my experience.  I have had 2 putters and multiple driver/3wood heads done, spectacular work.

Sorry for the sidetrack.
GBB Epic 9* - HZRDUS T800-55 - 46" (animal)
Epic SZ 3+ - HZRDUS T800-65
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil
Mizuno JPX 900F - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Mizuno T7 - 50-54-58 - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Custom O Works V-Line Fang Tank

13

#74 gregh729

gregh729

    #TheWRX 2016

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 5637
  • Joined: 08/30/2005
  • Location:Maryland
GolfWRX Likes : 1633

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:20 PM

personally, I like the versa. It was very easy to align. I felt like I was aligned correctly every putt. Unfortunately, the same guy was using the putter.
Callaway Epic SZ 9*, Diamana D+ 60S
Callaway Epic 15*, Diamana D+ 60S
Callaway GBB 18*, Diamana D+ 70S
Callaway Steelhead 4H 22*, Matrix F15 stiff
Callaway Steelhead XR 5-AW Recoil 110 stiff
Callaway MD3 56, 60 Recoil 110 stiff
Odyssey O-Works #1, 35"

14

#75 poppman2142

poppman2142

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18658
  • Joined: 08/30/2006
  • Location:Nebraska
  • Ebay ID:pinescc
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:16 PM

View PostTightStick, on 02 January 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Will these be offered in a Fang, Tank, and CB models?

They will have a #1,#7 tank versions in the o works.

Titleist 917 D2 10.5 with Diamana S+ Limited 70 stiff tipped 1"
Titleist 917F2 15* with Tensei CK Pro Blue 70 stiff tipped 1.6"
Callaway Big Bertha OS 19* with Project X HZRDUS 85 6.0 tipped 1"
Edel SLS-01 4-PW with Paderson Single Length 95 stiff
Edel SLS-01 GW, SW with Paderson Single Length 110 stiff
Cobra Single Length 60* with Paderson Single Length 110 stiff
Bellum Winmore El Gordo
2017 Callaway Chrome Soft X
Midsize Golf Pride MCC +4

15

#76 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,146 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
  • Handicap:6.7
GolfWRX Likes : 3197

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

View Postpoppman2142, on 04 January 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

View PostTightStick, on 02 January 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Will these be offered in a Fang, Tank, and CB models?

They will have a #1,#7 tank versions in the o works.

Are you sure about that?

If so, best get the PP funds ready, sweet.
GBB Epic 9* - HZRDUS T800-55 - 46" (animal)
Epic SZ 3+ - HZRDUS T800-65
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil
Mizuno JPX 900F - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Mizuno T7 - 50-54-58 - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Custom O Works V-Line Fang Tank

16

#77 poppman2142

poppman2142

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18658
  • Joined: 08/30/2006
  • Location:Nebraska
  • Ebay ID:pinescc
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:54 PM

View PostWarrick, on 04 January 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

View Postpoppman2142, on 04 January 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

View PostTightStick, on 02 January 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Will these be offered in a Fang, Tank, and CB models?

They will have a #1,#7 tank versions in the o works.

Are you sure about that?

If so, best get the PP funds ready, sweet.

Yes, 100% sure.  They are listed on their price list.
Titleist 917 D2 10.5 with Diamana S+ Limited 70 stiff tipped 1"
Titleist 917F2 15* with Tensei CK Pro Blue 70 stiff tipped 1.6"
Callaway Big Bertha OS 19* with Project X HZRDUS 85 6.0 tipped 1"
Edel SLS-01 4-PW with Paderson Single Length 95 stiff
Edel SLS-01 GW, SW with Paderson Single Length 110 stiff
Cobra Single Length 60* with Paderson Single Length 110 stiff
Bellum Winmore El Gordo
2017 Callaway Chrome Soft X
Midsize Golf Pride MCC +4

17

#78 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,146 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
  • Handicap:6.7
GolfWRX Likes : 3197

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:03 PM

It must be time for a BST ad.

Damn, so pumped for next Monday now.

Thank you!!
GBB Epic 9* - HZRDUS T800-55 - 46" (animal)
Epic SZ 3+ - HZRDUS T800-65
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil
Mizuno JPX 900F - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Mizuno T7 - 50-54-58 - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Custom O Works V-Line Fang Tank

18

#79 xxio

xxio

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,091 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 541
  • Joined: 05/06/2005
  • Location:Cebu, Philippines
GolfWRX Likes : 326

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:23 PM

Meanwhile in Japan

IMG_4804.JPG
IMG_4805.JPG
IMG_4806.JPG

19

#80 Green in Reg

Green in Reg

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 292757
  • Joined: 01/21/2014
  • Location:Scottsdale, Az
  • Handicap:4.8
GolfWRX Likes : 74

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:35 PM

View Postpoppman2142, on 04 January 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

View PostWarrick, on 04 January 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

View Postpoppman2142, on 04 January 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

View PostTightStick, on 02 January 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Will these be offered in a Fang, Tank, and CB models?

They will have a #1,#7 tank versions in the o works.

Are you sure about that?

If so, best get the PP funds ready, sweet.

Yes, 100% sure.  They are listed on their price list.

Seems like you are in the know... Can you say what other models they will be offering? Thanks!

GBB Epic SZ 10.5*- Diamana blue board
TEE E8 Beta 15*
Adams a12 hybrids 19* and 22*
Callaway Apex CF16 5-PW
Titleist Vokey 50* 55* and 60*
Spider Tour (JD- Red) 33"

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 poppman2142

poppman2142

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 18658
  • Joined: 08/30/2006
  • Location:Nebraska
  • Ebay ID:pinescc
GolfWRX Likes : 70

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:49 PM

View PostGreen in Reg, on 04 January 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

View Postpoppman2142, on 04 January 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

View PostWarrick, on 04 January 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

View Postpoppman2142, on 04 January 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

View PostTightStick, on 02 January 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Will these be offered in a Fang, Tank, and CB models?

They will have a #1,#7 tank versions in the o works.

Are you sure about that?

If so, best get the PP funds ready, sweet.

Yes, 100% sure.  They are listed on their price list.

Seems like you are in the know... Can you say what other models they will be offering? Thanks!

#1,#1w,#2,#7,#9,2 ball, v-line fang plumbers neck, r-line and the above mentioned tank models.
Titleist 917 D2 10.5 with Diamana S+ Limited 70 stiff tipped 1"
Titleist 917F2 15* with Tensei CK Pro Blue 70 stiff tipped 1.6"
Callaway Big Bertha OS 19* with Project X HZRDUS 85 6.0 tipped 1"
Edel SLS-01 4-PW with Paderson Single Length 95 stiff
Edel SLS-01 GW, SW with Paderson Single Length 110 stiff
Cobra Single Length 60* with Paderson Single Length 110 stiff
Bellum Winmore El Gordo
2017 Callaway Chrome Soft X
Midsize Golf Pride MCC +4

21

#82 GC70

GC70

    What's Next?

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 62144
  • Joined: 08/02/2008
  • Location:State of Hockey
  • Handicap:7.1
GolfWRX Likes : 2215

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:39 AM

So pretty much all models?
Epic 9* HZRDUS T800 65 6.0
'17 M2 Tour 3HL Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
'17 M1 5-19* Kiyoshi Tour LTD 70s
P770 4-AW SteelFiber i95 S
SM6 54*/58* M
NIKE 006 Paul Casey Proto
TP5x/TP5/1X

WITB Link

22

#83 Jrolsen0425

Jrolsen0425

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132017
  • Joined: 06/30/2011
  • Location:MI
  • Handicap:0.6
GolfWRX Likes : 66

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:41 AM

Any center shaft models?
Callaway Big Bertha 10.5 Fubuki ZT X
Titleist 906f4 15.5 UST Tour Black X
Titleist 906f4 18.5 UST Tour Black X
Callaway Apex Pro 4-P Modus 130
Vokey SM5 50/54/58 PX 6.0
Scotty Cameron Golo S5
WITB Link

23

#84 madaboutgolf

madaboutgolf

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 888 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 27259
  • Joined: 03/30/2007
  • Location:england
GolfWRX Likes : 51

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:31 AM

v line fang with plumbers neck sounds good ..looking forward to pics..
Taylormade Aeroburner  12*
Taylormade M2  3 wood
Taylormade M2  5 wood
Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid/Callaway Hawkeye 7 wood.
Callaway XR OS  5 to pw,aw, sw, 2 degrees upright
Callaway sure out 58* wedge
Taylormade Burner speed   
Odyssey Works # 7 /  V line fang putter

24

#85 jtitleist12

jtitleist12

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21919
  • Joined: 11/17/2006
  • Location:Ohio
  • Ebay ID:jtitleist12
GolfWRX Likes : 743

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:40 AM

Why does Japan always get the better designs and more appealing color ways on equipment?  It's not just Odyssey either that makes better looking offerings for the Japanese market.  It happens across all OEMs.

And it can't be that Japan is willing to spend more.  There have to be the same number of people, if not more, here in the States that spend the same on golf equipment to justify better looking gear.

- Josh


25

#86 martin9073

martin9073

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116819
  • Joined: 10/29/2010
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:42 AM

Do you know which models come left hand?

26

#87 xxio

xxio

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,091 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 541
  • Joined: 05/06/2005
  • Location:Cebu, Philippines
GolfWRX Likes : 326

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:22 AM

The step pattern looks different on the shafts of the JDM putters

27

#88 nuthin but a hacker

nuthin but a hacker

    Certified Hacker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,262 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 186300
  • Joined: 06/13/2012
  • Location:TN
GolfWRX Likes : 626

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:55 AM

I assume the O Works line will be replacing the regular Works line? Does anyone know? I figure that mesh over the insert will be going away since they've had problems with the mesh coming off.
Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 10.5* driver
Callaway Big Bertha V 15.5* 3 wood
Callaway Big Bertha V 19* 3H 22* 4H
Callaway RAZR X Black 4-PW AW SW LW
Callaway PM Grind Mack Daddy 60* wedge
Odyssey ProType 2-Ball 34" putter
Callaway ORG 14S bag
Callaway Supersoft

28

#89 nikegolfer1983

nikegolfer1983

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 143907
  • Joined: 10/24/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 118

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:09 AM

View PostHot Rod 71, on 03 January 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

Continental golf can put a new finish on a putter for $50.

Is the continental golf in Raleigh NC?

29

#90 Warrick

Warrick

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 6,146 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 275445
  • Joined: 09/10/2013
  • Handicap:6.7
GolfWRX Likes : 3197

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:13 AM

View Postnikegolfer1983, on 05 January 2017 - 11:09 AM, said:

View PostHot Rod 71, on 03 January 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

Continental golf can put a new finish on a putter for $50.

Is the continental golf in Raleigh NC?

Yes.

GBB Epic 9* - HZRDUS T800-55 - 46" (animal)
Epic SZ 3+ - HZRDUS T800-65
Epic 3H - Recoil
Epic 4H - Recoil
Mizuno JPX 900F - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Mizuno T7 - 50-54-58 - NS Pro Modus3 Tour125
Custom O Works V-Line Fang Tank

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors