Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Arccos 360 - (Updated 2.0 Version)


73 replies to this topic

#61 robrey85

robrey85

    Gamblers Bonus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,008 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338617
  • Joined: 09/09/2014
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Handicap:9.2
  • Ebay ID:b!ackdeathbe!ow
GolfWRX Likes : 844

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

Sounds like, their marketing hype couldn't keep up with the actual product. That's a bummer because I really wanted this system. I'll just spend $79 on shotbyshot and call it a day.

Posted Image

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 Trane5

Trane5

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47871
  • Joined: 02/03/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 81

Posted 13 December 2016 - 10:20 PM

You can buy mine if you'd like Robert. Works great, I'm just tired of it. I also have a complete set of brand new batteries.
What's In My Bag:

Driver - Talylormade M2 - Stiff
3W - Taylormade M2 - Stiff
3H - PING G25 - 20 Degree
4H - PING G25 - 23 Degree
4-U Irons - PING ie
Wedges - PING GLIDE, 54 & 58 both WS
Putter - PING Ketsch
Bag - PING Hoofer 2017 Model & OGIO Cart Bag
Ball - Kirkland Signature (KSIG), Taylormade Tour Preferred X
Glove - FootJoy Rain Glove
Watch - Apple Watch 2nd Generation with The Grint App
Laser - Bushnell Tour Z6 Jolt
ClicGear 3.5+ - Blued Out!
======================================
The Grint - Club Chairman

2

#63 robrey85

robrey85

    Gamblers Bonus

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,008 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 338617
  • Joined: 09/09/2014
  • Location:Las Vegas
  • Handicap:9.2
  • Ebay ID:b!ackdeathbe!ow
GolfWRX Likes : 844

Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:52 AM

View PostTrane5, on 13 December 2016 - 10:20 PM, said:

You can buy mine if you'd like Robert. Works great, I'm just tired of it. I also have a complete set of brand new batteries.

Haha, boo. Out of curiosity want to PM how much you want? I signed up for shotbyshot last week and have two rounds into it so far. I dig it, but I am so impatient and want more rounds in it, haha.
Posted Image

3

#64 conted

conted

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 187522
  • Joined: 06/20/2012
  • Location:Boston, MA
  • Handicap:8
  • Ebay ID:conteatrpi
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 28 November 2017 - 07:39 AM

Hello All,
Trying to bring this thread back to life after some have had the product for a year or more. Arccos is running a 20% off promo (maybe coming out with 3.0 soon?). So, I'm wondering what is everyone's take. I hate that I need a phone ON me.

I have Game Golf, which works pretty well, but would prefer to not have to tap, but more importantly, I hate the beep it makes. Why is the vibration not enough and we need to hear a beep?  Really drives me nuts on the green.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on Arccos 360 / v2.0. Thanks.

Edited by conted, 03 December 2017 - 07:13 PM.

915D3 9.5* Rogue Silver 60
Irons, Wedges, & Putter:  off season testing

4

#65 cudakota

cudakota

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 118103
  • Joined: 11/27/2010
  • Location:Indiana
  • Handicap:12.3
  • Ebay ID:cudakota310
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:35 PM

I'll second this 'bump'. I would like to know if anyone has experience using this in-conjunction with a Samsung phone


5

#66 MaitriMike

MaitriMike

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 120926
  • Joined: 01/22/2011
  • Location:NYC
GolfWRX Likes : 422

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:38 PM

My buddy was using this on his android phone and he got so fed up, he stopped using it. Coincedentally, his job got him an iphone 6S and he was able to use the app from there with no issues. Good timing i guess. I can't wait for what's in store with version 3.

6

#67 stoffee

stoffee

    Stoffe

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132944
  • Joined: 07/13/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 27 January 2018 - 01:40 PM

is there a 3.0 version coming? Havn´t heard anthing from the PGA-show. Looking to buy but don't want the old one if a new is coming ;)

7

#68 Parnsi

Parnsi

    Newbie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 315639
  • Joined: 05/18/2014
  • Location:Calgary, Ab
  • Handicap:7.6
GolfWRX Likes : 3

Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:29 PM

View Poststoffee, on 27 January 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

is there a 3.0 version coming? Havn´t heard anthing from the PGA-show. Looking to buy but don't want the old one if a new is coming ;)

In the same position.  Been on the edge with 360 2.0 and might wait for 3.0 to buy

8

#69 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 3698

Posted 02 February 2018 - 02:20 PM

View PostParnsi, on 30 January 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

View Poststoffee, on 27 January 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

is there a 3.0 version coming? Havn´t heard anthing from the PGA-show. Looking to buy but don't want the old one if a new is coming ;)

In the same position.  Been on the edge with 360 2.0 and might wait for 3.0 to buy

View Poststoffee, on 27 January 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

is there a 3.0 version coming? Havn´t heard anthing from the PGA-show. Looking to buy but don't want the old one if a new is coming ;)

3.0 not happening this year. They are releasing a "very small" device that makes it so you can leave your phone in your bag. Similar to Game Golf's new device, but smaller the email said.

I've used both Game Golf and Arccos. Arccos all the way. Better interface. Far better support. More frequent updates and bug fixes. Nearly monthly.

Edited by Frankensteins Monster, 02 February 2018 - 02:44 PM.


9

#70 ThinkingPlus

ThinkingPlus

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 641 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449758
  • Joined: 12/24/2016
  • Location:South Texas
  • Handicap:0.0
GolfWRX Likes : 546

Posted 02 February 2018 - 08:45 PM

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 02 February 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

View PostParnsi, on 30 January 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

View Poststoffee, on 27 January 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

is there a 3.0 version coming? Havn´t heard anthing from the PGA-show. Looking to buy but don't want the old one if a new is coming ;)

In the same position.  Been on the edge with 360 2.0 and might wait for 3.0 to buy

View Poststoffee, on 27 January 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

is there a 3.0 version coming? Havn´t heard anthing from the PGA-show. Looking to buy but don't want the old one if a new is coming ;)

3.0 not happening this year. They are releasing a "very small" device that makes it so you can leave your phone in your bag. Similar to Game Golf's new device, but smaller the email said.

I've used both Game Golf and Arccos. Arccos all the way. Better interface. Far better support. More frequent updates and bug fixes. Nearly monthly.
Any word on fixing issues under Android?  Apparently it is unusable unless you operate under IOS.

Driver: Callaway Epic GBB 9° w/Project X HZRDUS T800 65 gm 6.0 flex
3W: Callaway XR w/Project X 5.5 Graphite R-flex
Hybrids: Callaway Apex 3h, 4h w/MR Kuro Kage 80HY S-flex
Irons: Callaway Apex 5i - AW w/UST Recoil 680 F4
Sand Wedge: Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/11 2 Dot w/UST Recoil 780 F4
Lob Wedge: Cleveland 588 RTX CB 58/14 2 Dot w/True Temper XP-95 R-flex
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura X w/Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0
Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft or Srixon Z-star both in yellow

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 3698

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:09 AM

View PostThinkingPlus, on 02 February 2018 - 08:45 PM, said:

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 02 February 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

View PostParnsi, on 30 January 2018 - 04:29 PM, said:

View Poststoffee, on 27 January 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

is there a 3.0 version coming? Havnīt heard anthing from the PGA-show. Looking to buy but don't want the old one if a new is coming ;)

In the same position.  Been on the edge with 360 2.0 and might wait for 3.0 to buy

View Poststoffee, on 27 January 2018 - 01:40 PM, said:

is there a 3.0 version coming? Havnīt heard anthing from the PGA-show. Looking to buy but don't want the old one if a new is coming ;)

3.0 not happening this year. They are releasing a "very small" device that makes it so you can leave your phone in your bag. Similar to Game Golf's new device, but smaller the email said.

I've used both Game Golf and Arccos. Arccos all the way. Better interface. Far better support. More frequent updates and bug fixes. Nearly monthly.
Any word on fixing issues under Android?  Apparently it is unusable unless you operate under IOS.

I have iOS, but I thought I read a lot of the android issues were fixed a while back?

11

#72 ThinkingPlus

ThinkingPlus

    Tour Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 641 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 449758
  • Joined: 12/24/2016
  • Location:South Texas
  • Handicap:0.0
GolfWRX Likes : 546

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:41 AM

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 03 February 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

View PostThinkingPlus, on 02 February 2018 - 08:45 PM, said:

Any word on fixing issues under Android?  Apparently it is unusable unless you operate under IOS.

I have iOS, but I thought I read a lot of the android issues were fixed a while back?
Recent reviews of the app on google play still show very poor performance.  Experiences of WRX folks also continues to be poor.
Driver: Callaway Epic GBB 9° w/Project X HZRDUS T800 65 gm 6.0 flex
3W: Callaway XR w/Project X 5.5 Graphite R-flex
Hybrids: Callaway Apex 3h, 4h w/MR Kuro Kage 80HY S-flex
Irons: Callaway Apex 5i - AW w/UST Recoil 680 F4
Sand Wedge: Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/11 2 Dot w/UST Recoil 780 F4
Lob Wedge: Cleveland 588 RTX CB 58/14 2 Dot w/True Temper XP-95 R-flex
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura X w/Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0
Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft or Srixon Z-star both in yellow

12

#73 Frankensteins Monster

Frankensteins Monster

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,389 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214901
  • Joined: 12/07/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 3698

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:03 PM

View PostThinkingPlus, on 03 February 2018 - 09:41 AM, said:

View PostFrankensteins Monster, on 03 February 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

View PostThinkingPlus, on 02 February 2018 - 08:45 PM, said:

Any word on fixing issues under Android?  Apparently it is unusable unless you operate under IOS.

I have iOS, but I thought I read a lot of the android issues were fixed a while back?
Recent reviews of the app on google play still show very poor performance.  Experiences of WRX folks also continues to be poor.

Thatís too bad. Itís rock solid on iOS.

13

#74 hack2489

hack2489

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 459550
  • Joined: 03/18/2017
  • Location:Northern NSW (Australia)
  • Handicap:16
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 04 February 2018 - 06:30 AM

So, just to confirm, the android app is still not great?

Any recent android users, with feedback to share?

14



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors