Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 1 votes

Nike Footwear 2017

Nike Jordan Air Max Lunar Control

1487 replies to this topic

#61 Pure745

Pure745

    The surgery was a success, but the patient died.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,181 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35341
  • Joined: 07/23/2007
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:+1.1
GolfWRX Likes : 8009

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:20 PM

View Postmarkjinc, on 11 July 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:

When I get my hands on this catalog, and I will this week, I'll be posting the entire thing. That's what this site was founded on if I remember correctly. Spy shots of new golf equipment. I think this qualifies.

This is true and normally I'd be 100% with you, but I think one of the unique things we have with all the Nike threads on here is that a lot of posters are affiliated with Nike in some manner, either directly or indirectly.  Many of them work for Nike or work at golf retail outlets and could get in trouble for posting but are probably just as excited about the new stuff knowing that they've seen it but can't necessarily post it.

Fortunately, when they get cleared to post, the info is correct.  Unfortunately, it probably comes off in a manner not intended by the guys with insider access to Nike.  I was lucky enough to have attended the Oven on behalf of WRX, but have no clue about anything coming down the pipe, they're really secretive about their future product, or just don't like me that much, or both  :)

Callaway GBB TC 7˚ or Epic ECPC modified 8.5˚ - Fuji Atmos Black 7TX
Callaway Epic SZ 14˚ - Fuji Atmos Black 8TX
Honma 737 Tour World Vn 3-PW - DG Tour X7
Honma 737 Tour World 51˚, 55˚, 59˚ - DG Tour S400
Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box

Instagram: @pure745 https://www.instagram.com/pure745/

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

1

#62 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,067 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 5670

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:47 PM

View PostPure745, on 11 July 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:

View Postmarkjinc, on 11 July 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:

When I get my hands on this catalog, and I will this week, I'll be posting the entire thing. That's what this site was founded on if I remember correctly. Spy shots of new golf equipment. I think this qualifies.

This is true and normally I'd be 100% with you, but I think one of the unique things we have with all the Nike threads on here is that a lot of posters are affiliated with Nike in some manner, either directly or indirectly.  Many of them work for Nike or work at golf retail outlets and could get in trouble for posting but are probably just as excited about the new stuff knowing that they've seen it but can't necessarily post it.

Fortunately, when they get cleared to post, the info is correct.  Unfortunately, it probably comes off in a manner not intended by the guys with insider access to Nike.  I was lucky enough to have attended the Oven on behalf of WRX, but have no clue about anything coming down the pipe, they're really secretive about their future product, or just don't like me that much, or both  :)

One of the best things about Nike topics on WRX is that it's always controversy. Haters, lovers, trolls, etc all come out the woodwork.

What a great place to be.
Nike Vapor Fly 9.5*
Nike Vapor Fly FWY 14*
Nike Vapor Speed FWY 19*
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4, Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-6, MMPROTO 7-PW
Nike Engage Sqaure Sole 50*, 54*, Engage Dual Sole 60*
Nike Method Origin B2|01 "RORS"
Posted Image

2

#63 Pure745

Pure745

    The surgery was a success, but the patient died.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 8,181 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 35341
  • Joined: 07/23/2007
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:+1.1
GolfWRX Likes : 8009

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:52 PM

View PostLesmond, on 11 July 2016 - 11:47 PM, said:

View PostPure745, on 11 July 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:

View Postmarkjinc, on 11 July 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:

When I get my hands on this catalog, and I will this week, I'll be posting the entire thing. That's what this site was founded on if I remember correctly. Spy shots of new golf equipment. I think this qualifies.

This is true and normally I'd be 100% with you, but I think one of the unique things we have with all the Nike threads on here is that a lot of posters are affiliated with Nike in some manner, either directly or indirectly.  Many of them work for Nike or work at golf retail outlets and could get in trouble for posting but are probably just as excited about the new stuff knowing that they've seen it but can't necessarily post it.

Fortunately, when they get cleared to post, the info is correct.  Unfortunately, it probably comes off in a manner not intended by the guys with insider access to Nike.  I was lucky enough to have attended the Oven on behalf of WRX, but have no clue about anything coming down the pipe, they're really secretive about their future product, or just don't like me that much, or both  :)

One of the best things about Nike topics on WRX is that it's always controversy. Haters, lovers, trolls, etc all come out the woodwork.

What a great place to be.

Serious or kidding?
Callaway GBB TC 7˚ or Epic ECPC modified 8.5˚ - Fuji Atmos Black 7TX
Callaway Epic SZ 14˚ - Fuji Atmos Black 8TX
Honma 737 Tour World Vn 3-PW - DG Tour X7
Honma 737 Tour World 51˚, 55˚, 59˚ - DG Tour S400
Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box

Instagram: @pure745 https://www.instagram.com/pure745/

3

#64 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,067 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 5670

Posted 12 July 2016 - 12:16 AM

View PostPure745, on 11 July 2016 - 11:52 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 11 July 2016 - 11:47 PM, said:

View PostPure745, on 11 July 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:

View Postmarkjinc, on 11 July 2016 - 09:35 PM, said:

When I get my hands on this catalog, and I will this week, I'll be posting the entire thing. That's what this site was founded on if I remember correctly. Spy shots of new golf equipment. I think this qualifies.

This is true and normally I'd be 100% with you, but I think one of the unique things we have with all the Nike threads on here is that a lot of posters are affiliated with Nike in some manner, either directly or indirectly.  Many of them work for Nike or work at golf retail outlets and could get in trouble for posting but are probably just as excited about the new stuff knowing that they've seen it but can't necessarily post it.

Fortunately, when they get cleared to post, the info is correct.  Unfortunately, it probably comes off in a manner not intended by the guys with insider access to Nike.  I was lucky enough to have attended the Oven on behalf of WRX, but have no clue about anything coming down the pipe, they're really secretive about their future product, or just don't like me that much, or both  :)

One of the best things about Nike topics on WRX is that it's always controversy. Haters, lovers, trolls, etc all come out the woodwork.

What a great place to be.

Serious or kidding?

:lol: ;)
Nike Vapor Fly 9.5*
Nike Vapor Fly FWY 14*
Nike Vapor Speed FWY 19*
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4, Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-6, MMPROTO 7-PW
Nike Engage Sqaure Sole 50*, 54*, Engage Dual Sole 60*
Nike Method Origin B2|01 "RORS"
Posted Image

4

#65 mack_n_rolla

mack_n_rolla

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141213
  • Joined: 10/05/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 223

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:27 AM

We always love the "Nike will never be a Top 4 golf company" guys in WRX.


5

#66 markjinc

markjinc

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52194
  • Joined: 03/25/2008
  • Location:Illinois
GolfWRX Likes : 209

Posted 12 July 2016 - 07:33 AM

Let me be clear, I absolutely love what Nike is doing to disrupt the golf world both with equipment and apparel. That doesn't mean that I don't want to see what's coming down the pipeline or feel bad in any way for seeing something that wasn't intended to be leaked yet. Nike knows that this stuff gets out - if they cared at all they would make their accounts sign NDAs or give them a limited timeframe to view digital images of upcoming product to order. This is the world we live in - and it doesn't hurt them when people are raving about their gear prior to a launch. Just my opinion, but seeing these pictures however early isn't going to stop me from purchasing what I want when the time comes. Does seeing a movie trailer a year before the release stop you from going to see the film?

6

#67 getair23

getair23

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66377
  • Joined: 09/24/2008
  • Location:Chester Springs, PA
GolfWRX Likes : 509

Posted 12 July 2016 - 08:42 AM

Any more colors of the Kostons in 17?

7

#68 KMeloney

KMeloney

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,147 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 26608
  • Joined: 03/12/2007
  • Handicap:@ 8
GolfWRX Likes : 686

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:41 AM

View Postmarkjinc, on 12 July 2016 - 07:33 AM, said:

Does seeing a movie trailer a year before the release stop you from going to see the film?

If it looks like junk, yes. Absolutely. And that's what's at risk here too, I'd imagine.

I want to see the new releases, too, especially since I'm on the fence about the LC4s. But I can see the leaking/secrecy both ways.

8

#69 Mula

Mula

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 334455
  • Joined: 08/17/2014
  • Location:United States
  • Handicap:5.1
  • Ebay ID:pevskid99
GolfWRX Likes : 1974

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:45 AM

View Postgetair23, on 12 July 2016 - 08:42 AM, said:

Any more colors of the Kostons in 17?

no
Tour Issue M2 8.5, XPHLEXXX RF Prototype
Tour Issue M2 2016 5W, Tensei White 80TX
Nike Fly Pro 2i Veylix Rome Wildeyes 988X
Nike Fly Pro 4i Dynamic Gold X7
Nike MM Proto 5-9 Dynamic Gold X7
Nike Engage 47 51 55 59 (oven)
Putter: (Cooking in the LambShop)

IG: jamula
WITB Link

9

#70 Hokie2k5

Hokie2k5

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 75551
  • Joined: 02/18/2009
  • Location:VA
  • Handicap:2.4
GolfWRX Likes : 105

Posted 12 July 2016 - 09:50 AM

Can the Nike guys state when this stuff would be officially announced?  I remember the early 16 stuff being announced late last fall but I could be wrong.  Either way I'm excited, Nike is killing it right now with the footwear!

Edit:  Announced is probably the wrong word, when it will be officially leaked.

Edited by Hokie2k5, 12 July 2016 - 09:52 AM.

917D2 9.5* MRC Dual Core Silver TiNi 70TX
917F2 15* Diamana LTD Blue 80TX
816H1 19* MRC Tensei Blue 80X
712U 24* / 714 AP2 KBS C-Taper S+
SM5 52F/56S/60M KBS Tour S+
Cameron 009 SSS 350

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

10

#71 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,067 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 5670

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:15 PM

View Postgetair23, on 12 July 2016 - 08:42 AM, said:

Any more colors of the Kostons in 17?

They should have released the white/black instead.

And that shoe really isn't part of the footwear line up. No idea why 2-3 years later they released that shoe after the samples first popped up.
Nike Vapor Fly 9.5*
Nike Vapor Fly FWY 14*
Nike Vapor Speed FWY 19*
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4, Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-6, MMPROTO 7-PW
Nike Engage Sqaure Sole 50*, 54*, Engage Dual Sole 60*
Nike Method Origin B2|01 "RORS"
Posted Image

11

#72 golfin8

golfin8

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183462
  • Joined: 05/29/2012
  • Location:Omaha, NE
GolfWRX Likes : 63

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:26 PM

View PostLesmond, on 12 July 2016 - 02:15 PM, said:

View Postgetair23, on 12 July 2016 - 08:42 AM, said:

Any more colors of the Kostons in 17?

They should have released the white/black instead.

And that shoe really isn't part of the footwear line up. No idea why 2-3 years later they released that shoe after the samples first popped up.

They probably made a bunch of them with all the hype they received back when the Koston 2 was originally released and either Eric never got around to distributing them, or they were forgot about. The white and blacks were mentioned by him on Twitter a long while back as a 1 of 1 just for him and the only other colors besides the red were photoshopped versions.

12

#73 mallrat

mallrat

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122361
  • Joined: 02/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 826

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:11 PM

I imagine the release coincides with the Jordan president coming over. Probably will see more special release stuff borrowing from the Jordan business model.

13

#74 nicksterjr

nicksterjr

    Newbie

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 89897
  • Joined: 07/28/2009
  • Location:Tampa
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:50 PM

Love it all. Presto like shoes look sweet. Heard update on FI Impact will be coming too

14

#75 Uncle Chunk

Uncle Chunk

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 369999
  • Joined: 04/07/2015
  • Location:Latrobe Pa
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 175

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:58 AM

I will take 001, 002 and 400 right now!


15

#76 Flagrant

Flagrant

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,528 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 116722
  • Joined: 10/27/2010
  • Location:Long Island, NY
  • Ebay ID:Flagrant9999
GolfWRX Likes : 1809

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:01 AM

I tried to get the catalog, no luck
Titleist 917 D2 GD AD DI 6
Titleist 917 F3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist TMB 2 iron DG TI S400
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 DG TI S400
Titleist Vokey 46.52.56 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron Tour rat concept 1

16

#77 markjinc

markjinc

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 52194
  • Joined: 03/25/2008
  • Location:Illinois
GolfWRX Likes : 209

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:16 AM

View PostFlagrant, on 16 July 2016 - 10:01 AM, said:

I tried to get the catalog, no luck
Me too. I'll get it.

17

#78 JoeBo21

JoeBo21

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 189868
  • Joined: 07/02/2012
  • Location:NY
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:57 PM

anyone know what shoes Tony Finau was wearing today?

18

#79 mallrat

mallrat

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122361
  • Joined: 02/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 826

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:04 PM

View PostJoeBo21, on 16 July 2016 - 12:57 PM, said:

anyone know what shoes Tony Finau was wearing today?

Looked like the Chukkas.

19

#80 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,067 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 5670

Posted 16 July 2016 - 04:22 PM

Yup. It was just the black/white Chukka's.

Nike Vapor Fly 9.5*
Nike Vapor Fly FWY 14*
Nike Vapor Speed FWY 19*
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4, Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-6, MMPROTO 7-PW
Nike Engage Sqaure Sole 50*, 54*, Engage Dual Sole 60*
Nike Method Origin B2|01 "RORS"
Posted Image

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 mallrat

mallrat

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122361
  • Joined: 02/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 826

Posted 16 July 2016 - 05:50 PM

View PostLesmond, on 16 July 2016 - 04:22 PM, said:

Yup. It was just the black/white Chukka's.

After seeing Finau wear those in that weather, NO ONE is allowed to complain about the soles slipping. I was surprised to see him wear those today but they seemed to hold up really well (not saying you complained of slippage but someone in a different thread said they slipped in these shoes because their swing speed was too high)

21

#82 csiachos

csiachos

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 8705
  • Joined: 12/13/2005
  • Location:Greenville, SC
GolfWRX Likes : 299

Posted 16 July 2016 - 06:30 PM

I'm not really feeling the new Lunar Controls, if those are, in fact, the new shoe.  The swoosh looks awkward there,

22

#83 mpfitz85

mpfitz85

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 337715
  • Joined: 09/02/2014
  • Location:United States
GolfWRX Likes : 94

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:08 PM

View Postcsiachos, on 16 July 2016 - 06:30 PM, said:

I'm not really feeling the new Lunar Controls, if those are, in fact, the new shoe.  The swoosh looks awkward there,

They'll never top the pure class that is the LC3 lookswise imo.

23

#84 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,067 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 5670

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:39 PM

View Postmpfitz85, on 16 July 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

View Postcsiachos, on 16 July 2016 - 06:30 PM, said:

I'm not really feeling the new Lunar Controls, if those are, in fact, the new shoe.  The swoosh looks awkward there,

They'll never top the pure class that is the LC3 lookswise imo.

2's are my favorite. Most had real leather, got creased up easily. But looks super nice.
Nike Vapor Fly 9.5*
Nike Vapor Fly FWY 14*
Nike Vapor Speed FWY 19*
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4, Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-6, MMPROTO 7-PW
Nike Engage Sqaure Sole 50*, 54*, Engage Dual Sole 60*
Nike Method Origin B2|01 "RORS"
Posted Image

24

#85 wldchld22

wldchld22

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19126
  • Joined: 09/08/2006
  • Ebay ID:hayabusax13
GolfWRX Likes : 989

Posted 16 July 2016 - 09:40 PM

View PostLesmond, on 16 July 2016 - 08:39 PM, said:

View Postmpfitz85, on 16 July 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

View Postcsiachos, on 16 July 2016 - 06:30 PM, said:

I'm not really feeling the new Lunar Controls, if those are, in fact, the new shoe.  The swoosh looks awkward there,

They'll never top the pure class that is the LC3 lookswise imo.

2's are my favorite. Most had real leather, got creased up easily. But looks super nice.

LC1 for me. Styling was more classic and the cushioning was better.

Finally got a pair of Lc4's. The best shoe in the lineup hands down. I like leather but can handle synthetic as long as it breathes and doesn't crease like crazy. Those were my complaints with LC3

Totally excited for the 5. I've become too much of a old man as I age. Instantly longing for the old days but im embracing change boys! (Maybe gals?)

Edited by wldchld22, 16 July 2016 - 09:43 PM.


25

#86 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 9,067 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 5670

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:18 PM

View Postwldchld22, on 16 July 2016 - 09:40 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 16 July 2016 - 08:39 PM, said:

View Postmpfitz85, on 16 July 2016 - 08:08 PM, said:

View Postcsiachos, on 16 July 2016 - 06:30 PM, said:

I'm not really feeling the new Lunar Controls, if those are, in fact, the new shoe.  The swoosh looks awkward there,

They'll never top the pure class that is the LC3 lookswise imo.

2's are my favorite. Most had real leather, got creased up easily. But looks super nice.

LC1 for me. Styling was more classic and the cushioning was better.

Finally got a pair of Lc4's. The best shoe in the lineup hands down. I like leather but can handle synthetic as long as it breathes and doesn't crease like crazy. Those were my complaints with LC3

Totally excited for the 5. I've become too much of a old man as I age. Instantly longing for the old days but im embracing change boys! (Maybe gals?)

I had the open edition of the lunar control 1. Still sad to this day I sold it. I wore it only once.

Came with dustbag and all.
Nike Vapor Fly 9.5*
Nike Vapor Fly FWY 14*
Nike Vapor Speed FWY 19*
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4, Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-6, MMPROTO 7-PW
Nike Engage Sqaure Sole 50*, 54*, Engage Dual Sole 60*
Nike Method Origin B2|01 "RORS"
Posted Image

26

#87 fl_santiago

fl_santiago

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 417152
  • Joined: 03/24/2016
  • Location:Seattle
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:52 AM

Might as well just take my money now!
Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816 DBD 9 degree w/ Fubuki Alpha 60 x-stiff
3 wood: Taylormade R9 13 degree w/ Fubuki 73 stiff
Hybrid:  Titleist 909H 19 degree w/ Voodoo Stock shaft stiff
Irons:  Ping i15 3-pw w/ project X 6.0
Wedges: Titleist SM 3 54 & 60
Putter: Taylormade Rossa Suzuka 33 inch
Ball: Titleist Prov1x

27

#88 Walkerdb7

Walkerdb7

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 248047
  • Joined: 04/29/2013
  • Location:Chicago
  • Ebay ID:Walkerdb7
GolfWRX Likes : 30

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:13 PM

Although I own LC4 IDs and got over the toe swoosh pretty quick... The LC5s look aesthetically great and I'm glad the swoosh got a bit toned down. Count me in for the whites & blacks

Also, be curious if the BOA style is BOA of a Nike version of that concept
SLDR 9.5 Oban Devotion (Thanks WRX!)
Tour Exotics XG7 3W Fuel Tour
Tour Exotics XG7 Hybrid Fuel Tour
4i - G Crossover
5-PW Ping G Nippon S NS 105
Cameron Select GoLo Heavy
Vokey SM6 50, 54, 58

28

#89 zonacats23

zonacats23

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 91092
  • Joined: 08/08/2009
  • Location:Rochelle, Il
GolfWRX Likes : 202

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:18 PM

View PostWalkerdb7, on 17 July 2016 - 11:13 PM, said:

Although I own LC4 IDs and got over the toe swoosh pretty quick... The LC5s look aesthetically great and I'm glad the swoosh got a bit toned down. Count me in for the whites & blacks

Also, be curious if the BOA style is BOA of a Nike version of that concept

Who said there are LC 5s in that pic?

29

#90 Mula

Mula

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 334455
  • Joined: 08/17/2014
  • Location:United States
  • Handicap:5.1
  • Ebay ID:pevskid99
GolfWRX Likes : 1974

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:18 AM

View Postzonacats23, on 17 July 2016 - 11:18 PM, said:

View PostWalkerdb7, on 17 July 2016 - 11:13 PM, said:

Although I own LC4 IDs and got over the toe swoosh pretty quick... The LC5s look aesthetically great and I'm glad the swoosh got a bit toned down. Count me in for the whites & blacks

Also, be curious if the BOA style is BOA of a Nike version of that concept

Who said there are LC 5s in that pic?

No LCs are posted in that pic

Tour Issue M2 8.5, XPHLEXXX RF Prototype
Tour Issue M2 2016 5W, Tensei White 80TX
Nike Fly Pro 2i Veylix Rome Wildeyes 988X
Nike Fly Pro 4i Dynamic Gold X7
Nike MM Proto 5-9 Dynamic Gold X7
Nike Engage 47 51 55 59 (oven)
Putter: (Cooking in the LambShop)

IG: jamula
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors