Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 2 votes

Nike Footwear 2017

Nike Jordan Air Max Lunar Control

2124 replies to this topic

#2101 cvhookem63

cvhookem63

    HOOK 'EM

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 2,844 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 307989
  • Joined: 04/11/2014
  • Location:East Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 2732

Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:43 PM

 snagy2000, on 19 October 2017 - 02:39 PM, said:

 cvhookem63, on 19 October 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

 swizbeatz, on 19 October 2017 - 09:34 AM, said:

 snagy2000, on 17 October 2017 - 05:34 PM, said:

 Hokie2k5, on 17 October 2017 - 02:23 PM, said:

Do we have a potential release date for the Air Zoom Accurates?  To me those look like the best looking shoes in the lineup, at $90 they probably aren't waterproof though which is a major bummer.  

As for the LCV2, I really like the look I just hate that spike pattern.  I have the LCV1 and those things tear up greens like no shoe I've ever had before.

They do not tear up greens unless you drag your feet. On wet soft greens they leave imprints just like any other shoe, which disappear quickly.

The "imprints" are the worst I've seen since the old Adidas shoe that was banned at many courses.  Quickly is all relative, I'm sure the groups behind you that day wouldn't agree about how quickly they disappear.

Those original Adidas AdiZero shoes actually tore up greens and were definitely banned from a number of courses. I don't think the LCVs are anywhere close to that.

Never heard of a course employing a shoe police officer...With the way courses struggle for revenue, I find this highly unlikely...

Just did a quick search for you. Nobody said they hired a shoe police officer, but if enough people complain about one exact shoe some courses take action. That's the only shoe I've heard of being bad enough to get banned though.

http://www.golfwrx.c...nned-in-the-uk/

http://www.golfwrx.c...ro-cleat-marks/

WITB Link
TaylorMade 2017 M1 9.5* Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 8X
NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
NIKE Vapor Pro Combo 5-9 Project X 6.5
NIKE OVEN Engage 46*SS TI X100 | 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
NIKE OVEN Origin B2-05 Long Slant | Scotty Cameron SB
Posted Image Posted Image

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2102 aesop13

aesop13

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 377338
  • Joined: 05/24/2015
  • Location:Dallas
  • Handicap:30
  • Ebay ID:allintime02
GolfWRX Likes : 71

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:39 PM

This was the group after Sergio and Day word the AdiZero in the WGC in 2014. You can see how the shoes obviously impacted the greens.

Attached Thumbnails

  • 6a8f469f_Zero1.jpeg


2

#2103 evoviiiyou

evoviiiyou

    evoviiiyou

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22585
  • Joined: 12/08/2006
  • Location:Brunswick Ohio
GolfWRX Likes : 354

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:21 AM

Browsing NDC to use the 20 off sale promo, noticed that the white TW71 are listed (about $80 after promo code which is strong for this shoe).  I am assuming that its pretty safe to say we will not se a size 8.5D in the TW71 Black offering?

Edited by evoviiiyou, 26 October 2017 - 09:21 AM.

Mizuno JPX 900 9.5* Conti Golf Black, Fujikura Speeder 661 Evo II S 44.5", Winn Drytac Wrap Midsize, D4
Mizuno JPX 900 15* Conti Golf Black, Fujikura Speeder 661 EVO II S 42.75, Winn Drytac Wrap Midsize, D4
Mizuno CLK 19*, Fujikura Speeder Evo HB 75S, Winn Drytac Wrap Midsize, D4
Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 4-6, Rifle PX LZ 5.5, Golf Pride TW White, D2
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 7-PW, Rifle PX LZ 5.5, Golf Pride TW White, D1
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Gap 50-07, Rifle PX LZ 5.5, Golf Pride TW White, D3
Mizuno S18 56-10 Gun Metal, Rifle PX LZ 5.5 SS1 , Golf Pride TW Black, D4
TM Spider Ghost CS Conti Golf Black, 30.25", SS BLK/White Slim 3.0

Nike RZN Tour Platinum (stock piled for 5 yrs worth)
​Mizuno Pro 4-Way Stand Bag, Tour Blue and White

3

#2104 BlackM00Nlight

BlackM00Nlight

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 422626
  • Joined: 04/26/2016
  • Location:Iowa
  • Handicap:6
GolfWRX Likes : 689

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:29 AM

Never saw a size 13 in black either.
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver Speeder Evolution II 661X
Mizuno JPX 900 3 wood Speeder Evolution II 661X
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2-A wedge AMT X100 (plus 1/2" 3 up)
Nike Engage Dual Sole 58 DG S400 (plus 1/2" 3up)

Evnroll ER2 34" putter
Nike RZN Tour Black
Nike Performance Cart IV Black/Silver
Nike Vapor Fly Umbrella
Nike Lunar Control Vapor Black and White
Bag Boy Tri-Swivel II Push-Cart Black

4

#2105 chocolate_rehab

chocolate_rehab

    look good, play good

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381886
  • Joined: 06/22/2015
  • Location:Boston --> LA
GolfWRX Likes : 535

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:49 PM

I let my white and teal Air Zoom 90s get pretty dirty and I know how tough they are to clean so I was expecting to probably toss them soon. I wanted to try the Reshoevn8r sneaker laundry system on these as I figured that'd be the best bet to get the toe boxes and mesh areas clean.

The process was basically: insert plastic shoe trees, give the shoes a once over scrub with the solution of Reshoevn8r, water, and a regular bristle brush, and then put them in a laundry bag before washing on a cold cycle.

I forgot to take pics before because I was rushing to do it before work (I know, fail), but they were very dirty/dusty - the toe boxes and creases were pretty brown and they came out great. This has been the best method for cleaning these and I recommend it for anyone who has Air Zoom 90s and wants to extend their life a little, or has a complex about wearing dirty shoes.

Posted Image

Ping G400 SF Tec 12*
Ping G400 SF Tec 3w, 5w
Ping G400 4H
Ping G 6-UW with Recoil 760 ES
Callaway MD3 54* and PM 58*
Edel Columbia Custom

5

#2106 Wardonation

Wardonation

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107035
  • Joined: 04/28/2010
  • Handicap:+2.8
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:10 PM

use  the same product works great but cannot get the dirt off the LCV at all.. Works great on 90's though...

6

#2107 SGIL58

SGIL58

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 485112
  • Joined: 10/24/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

 chocolate_rehab, on 27 October 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

I let my white and teal Air Zoom 90s get pretty dirty and I know how tough they are to clean so I was expecting to probably toss them soon. I wanted to try the Reshoevn8r sneaker laundry system on these as I figured that'd be the best bet to get the toe boxes and mesh areas clean.

The process was basically: insert plastic shoe trees, give the shoes a once over scrub with the solution of Reshoevn8r, water, and a regular bristle brush, and then put them in a laundry bag before washing on a cold cycle.

I forgot to take pics before because I was rushing to do it before work (I know, fail), but they were very dirty/dusty - the toe boxes and creases were pretty brown and they came out great. This has been the best method for cleaning these and I recommend it for anyone who has Air Zoom 90s and wants to extend their life a little, or has a complex about wearing dirty shoes.

Posted Image
wow, that came out great! do you think it would work on other material? i have the white FI Flex shoes, and theyve been a pain trying to keep clean....
Apparel: Nike
Shoes: Nike: Lunar Control 2 (White/Vivd Pink), Nike Flyknit Chukka (Black/White), Air Zoom 90 IT (Black/White), Lunar Control 4 (White/Rage Green), Lunar Command (Midnight Navy/Photo Blue), Lunar Control Vapor (Wolf Grey/Lava Glow), FI Flex (White/Black/Wolf Grey), TW71 (White), Lunar Control Vapor 2 QS (Back/White/Solar Red), Lunar Command 2 (Black, Max Orange)
Driver: Nike Vapor Fly Pro, 9.5, Stiff
Woods: Nike Vapor Fly 3w, stiff & Nike Vapor 5w, stiff
Hybrid: Nike Vapor 4h, stiff
Irons: Nike Vapor Fly Pro, Currently: 5-P (Set 4-G), stiff
Wedges: Nike SV Tour 52* & 56* & Nike Engage Dual Sole 60*
Putter: Odyssey O-Works Black #3T, 35in. (Retired: Nike Method Origin B2-01, 35in.)
Ball: TaylorMade TP5
Bag: 2017 Nike Vapor Staff Bag
Sunday Color: Pink

7

#2108 MichiganMan

MichiganMan

    HAIL TO THE VICTORS! GO BLUE!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 243301
  • Joined: 04/06/2013
  • Location:Winston-Salem, NC
  • Handicap:+1
  • Ebay ID:blamert
GolfWRX Likes : 660

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

 chocolate_rehab, on 27 October 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

I let my white and teal Air Zoom 90s get pretty dirty and I know how tough they are to clean so I was expecting to probably toss them soon. I wanted to try the Reshoevn8r sneaker laundry system on these as I figured that'd be the best bet to get the toe boxes and mesh areas clean.

The process was basically: insert plastic shoe trees, give the shoes a once over scrub with the solution of Reshoevn8r, water, and a regular bristle brush, and then put them in a laundry bag before washing on a cold cycle.

I forgot to take pics before because I was rushing to do it before work (I know, fail), but they were very dirty/dusty - the toe boxes and creases were pretty brown and they came out great. This has been the best method for cleaning these and I recommend it for anyone who has Air Zoom 90s and wants to extend their life a little, or has a complex about wearing dirty shoes.

Posted Image

Wow. Those look nearly brand new! That's incredible.

I have the all white 90s and don't wear them a ton, but they're still pretty dirty (damn red clay). I'll have to look into this product.
Callaway Epic 10.5* - Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70x
Nike Vapor Speed 15* - Fujikura Rombax P95X
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 iron - Graphite Design Tour AD 95x or Nike Vapor Speed 19* - Fujikura Rombax P95X
Nike Vapor Pro 3-PW - TT Dynamic Gold S300
Nike Engage 54* SS & 58* DS - TT Dynamic Gold S400
Custom Nike Method 001 or Nike Origin B1-01
Taylormade TP5x

8

#2109 chocolate_rehab

chocolate_rehab

    look good, play good

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381886
  • Joined: 06/22/2015
  • Location:Boston --> LA
GolfWRX Likes : 535

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:35 PM

 Wardonation, on 27 October 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

use  the same product works great but cannot get the dirt off the LCV at all.. Works great on 90's though...

I didn't buy any LCV in white, but the tongues on those and the LC4 were notoriously impossible to clean. I do use Reshoevn8r on all my shoes, from golf shoes to regular sneakers and it pretty much always does the job (not sponsored by them or anything, just found the product to work well for me).

 SGIL58, on 27 October 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

wow, that came out great! do you think it would work on other material? i have the white FI Flex shoes, and theyve been a pain trying to keep clean....

I'm not sure - what type of material is it?

 MichiganMan, on 27 October 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Wow. Those look nearly brand new! That's incredible.

I have the all white 90s and don't wear them a ton, but they're still pretty dirty (damn red clay). I'll have to look into this product.

Yeah, they came out really great. I was expecting clean but kind of dull, and to my surprise the white is pretty white. Next time I'll take some dirty shoes pics.

Make sure you look for a coupon code before ordering!

Edited by chocolate_rehab, 27 October 2017 - 01:35 PM.

Ping G400 SF Tec 12*
Ping G400 SF Tec 3w, 5w
Ping G400 4H
Ping G 6-UW with Recoil 760 ES
Callaway MD3 54* and PM 58*
Edel Columbia Custom

9

#2110 MichiganMan

MichiganMan

    HAIL TO THE VICTORS! GO BLUE!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 243301
  • Joined: 04/06/2013
  • Location:Winston-Salem, NC
  • Handicap:+1
  • Ebay ID:blamert
GolfWRX Likes : 660

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:40 PM

 chocolate_rehab, on 27 October 2017 - 01:35 PM, said:

 Wardonation, on 27 October 2017 - 01:10 PM, said:

use  the same product works great but cannot get the dirt off the LCV at all.. Works great on 90's though...

I didn't buy any LCV in white, but the tongues on those and the LC4 were notoriously impossible to clean. I do use Reshoevn8r on all my shoes, from golf shoes to regular sneakers and it pretty much always does the job (not sponsored by them or anything, just found the product to work well for me).

 SGIL58, on 27 October 2017 - 01:19 PM, said:

wow, that came out great! do you think it would work on other material? i have the white FI Flex shoes, and theyve been a pain trying to keep clean....

I'm not sure - what type of material is it?

 MichiganMan, on 27 October 2017 - 01:21 PM, said:

Wow. Those look nearly brand new! That's incredible.

I have the all white 90s and don't wear them a ton, but they're still pretty dirty (damn red clay). I'll have to look into this product.

Yeah, they came out really great. I was expecting clean but kind of dull, and to my surprise the white is pretty white. Next time I'll take some dirty shoes pics.

Make sure you look for a coupon code before ordering!

Good call. I looked them up quickly and noticed the pack was $30. Not terrible considering what all comes with it, but my wife has trained me to always look for coupons before ordering online.

Callaway Epic 10.5* - Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70x
Nike Vapor Speed 15* - Fujikura Rombax P95X
Nike Vapor Fly Pro 2 iron - Graphite Design Tour AD 95x or Nike Vapor Speed 19* - Fujikura Rombax P95X
Nike Vapor Pro 3-PW - TT Dynamic Gold S300
Nike Engage 54* SS & 58* DS - TT Dynamic Gold S400
Custom Nike Method 001 or Nike Origin B1-01
Taylormade TP5x

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#2111 The_Timmy

The_Timmy

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 261 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 406950
  • Joined: 12/29/2015
  • Location:NOVA
  • Handicap:5.1
GolfWRX Likes : 311

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:18 PM

LCV2's dropped today.

https://store.nike.c...4/pgid-12304140
Timmy!

Twitter: @Chief_Timmy
Instagram: the_timmr.r

Driver: Taylormade M2
Fairway Woods: Taylormade M2
Hybrid: Nike Vapor Fly (2)
Irons: Nike Vapor Fly (4 - AW)
Wedge (52*): Nike Engage
Wedge (56*): Nike Engage
Putter: Taylormade Spider

Veteran Golfers Association: http://www.vgagolf.org

11

#2112 stikillller

stikillller

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 431770
  • Joined: 07/07/2016
  • Location:Philadelphia
GolfWRX Likes : 16

Posted 29 October 2017 - 01:42 PM

try jason marxxxxxxx it’ll clean anything related to shoes

12

#2113 ruffellprefley

ruffellprefley

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445654
  • Joined: 11/04/2016
  • Location:Oregon
  • Ebay ID:ruffellprefley22
GolfWRX Likes : 484

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:16 PM

played in my lunar vaporstorms today for the first time. very comfy +1/2 size, length was fine at my size but toe box was too short and i could feel it pressing on my big toe nail.

awesome shoe. great grip and all i did was hose them down and wipe them dry to clean them up after getting muddy.

13

#2114 ace036

ace036

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13928
  • Joined: 04/03/2006
  • Handicap:0.9
GolfWRX Likes : 158

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:48 AM

Does anyone know if Nike will be releasing a new TW shoe for 2018?  Or, will only the TW17 and TW71 remain?
Titleist 917D2 12° - Fubuki Tour 63x
Titleist 917F2 16.5° - Fubuki Tour 73x
Titleist 917F2 21° - Fubuki AX f75x

Titleist 718 AP2 (4-PW) - True Temper AMT Black s300
Titleist SM6 50.08F - True Temper AMT Black s300
Titleist SM6 54.10S - True Temper AMT Black s300
Titleist SM6 58.08M - True Temper AMT Black s300
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.6

14

#2115 Wardonation

Wardonation

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107035
  • Joined: 04/28/2010
  • Handicap:+2.8
GolfWRX Likes : 109

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:46 AM

View Postace036, on 11 November 2017 - 07:48 AM, said:

Does anyone know if Nike will be releasing a new TW shoe for 2018?  Or, will only the TW17 and TW71 remain?
No TW shoe as of now, is what the rep told me.


15

#2116 evoviiiyou

evoviiiyou

    evoviiiyou

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 22585
  • Joined: 12/08/2006
  • Location:Brunswick Ohio
GolfWRX Likes : 354

Posted 12 November 2017 - 04:24 PM

View PostWardonation, on 12 November 2017 - 11:46 AM, said:

View Postace036, on 11 November 2017 - 07:48 AM, said:

Does anyone know if Nike will be releasing a new TW shoe for 2018?  Or, will only the TW17 and TW71 remain?
No TW shoe as of now, is what the rep told me.

That’s too bad...would love to see the new zoom TW sole paired with some fly weave for a 15-71 combo! I would think like Jordan the TW line has some equity it could be relatively successful for a few more years while us 30 to 40 something’s remember his greatness.
Mizuno JPX 900 9.5* Conti Golf Black, Fujikura Speeder 661 Evo II S 44.5", Winn Drytac Wrap Midsize, D4
Mizuno JPX 900 15* Conti Golf Black, Fujikura Speeder 661 EVO II S 42.75, Winn Drytac Wrap Midsize, D4
Mizuno CLK 19*, Fujikura Speeder Evo HB 75S, Winn Drytac Wrap Midsize, D4
Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 4-6, Rifle PX LZ 5.5, Golf Pride TW White, D2
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 7-PW, Rifle PX LZ 5.5, Golf Pride TW White, D1
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Gap 50-07, Rifle PX LZ 5.5, Golf Pride TW White, D3
Mizuno S18 56-10 Gun Metal, Rifle PX LZ 5.5 SS1 , Golf Pride TW Black, D4
TM Spider Ghost CS Conti Golf Black, 30.25", SS BLK/White Slim 3.0

Nike RZN Tour Platinum (stock piled for 5 yrs worth)
​Mizuno Pro 4-Way Stand Bag, Tour Blue and White

16

#2117 Lesmond

Lesmond

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,489 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183986
  • Joined: 06/01/2012
  • Location:The Bay Area, CA
GolfWRX Likes : 6126

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:37 PM

These are sharp.

https://www.nike.com...olf-shoe-ZjRjPR

Posted Image
TaylorMade M2 Driver (2016) 9.5*
TaylorMade M2 FWY Tour (2017) 15*
TaylorMade M2 FWY (2016) 18*

TaylorMade RSI TP UDI 4, Nike Vapor Pro Combo 5-6, MMPROTO 7-PW
Nike Engage Square Sole 50*, Nike Engage Square Sole 54*, Titleist Vokey SM6 M (Raw) 60*
Nike Method 006 RORS Prototype
Posted Image

17

#2118 chocolate_rehab

chocolate_rehab

    look good, play good

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 381886
  • Joined: 06/22/2015
  • Location:Boston --> LA
GolfWRX Likes : 535

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:16 PM

View PostLesmond, on 17 November 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:


The reflective parts are awesome on these. The below is my favorite picture of them. Do I need a 5th pair of AZ90s? And if yes, these...or the solar reds?

Hmmmmmm.

Posted Image
Ping G400 SF Tec 12*
Ping G400 SF Tec 3w, 5w
Ping G400 4H
Ping G 6-UW with Recoil 760 ES
Callaway MD3 54* and PM 58*
Edel Columbia Custom

18

#2119 JLew

JLew

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28865
  • Joined: 05/11/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:21 PM

View Postchocolate_rehab, on 17 November 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 17 November 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:


The reflective parts are awesome on these. The below is my favorite picture of them. Do I need a 5th pair of AZ90s? And if yes, these...or the solar reds?

Hmmmmmm.

Posted Image

I had to warranty my White/Gray/Infrared so I'm ordering both the Solar Reds and these new NGC's.  Guess I need two more pairs of AM90's :)
Cobra King LTD Pro : AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F : Rogue Black 70X
Titleist T-MB 2 Iron : AD-DI 95X
Mizuno MP5 3-PW : PX LZ 6.5
Taylormade MG 52/58 : PX LZ 6.5
Edel Brick
Taylormade TP5X

19

#2120 JLew

JLew

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28865
  • Joined: 05/11/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 53

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:23 PM

View Postevoviiiyou, on 12 November 2017 - 04:24 PM, said:

View PostWardonation, on 12 November 2017 - 11:46 AM, said:

View Postace036, on 11 November 2017 - 07:48 AM, said:

Does anyone know if Nike will be releasing a new TW shoe for 2018?  Or, will only the TW17 and TW71 remain?
No TW shoe as of now, is what the rep told me.

That's too bad...would love to see the new zoom TW sole paired with some fly weave for a 15-71 combo! I would think like Jordan the TW line has some equity it could be relatively successful for a few more years while us 30 to 40 something's remember his greatness.

Unless it's changed recently I thought they were planning on a TW 18 release, two colorways on 4/1 and another on 5/1.

Cobra King LTD Pro : AD-DI 6X
Titleist 915F : Rogue Black 70X
Titleist T-MB 2 Iron : AD-DI 95X
Mizuno MP5 3-PW : PX LZ 6.5
Taylormade MG 52/58 : PX LZ 6.5
Edel Brick
Taylormade TP5X

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#2121 lopey986

lopey986

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,376 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 413808
  • Joined: 02/28/2016
  • Location:Illinois
  • Ebay ID:lopey986
GolfWRX Likes : 770

Posted Yesterday, 06:20 AM

View PostJLew, on 17 November 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

View Postchocolate_rehab, on 17 November 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 17 November 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:


The reflective parts are awesome on these. The below is my favorite picture of them. Do I need a 5th pair of AZ90s? And if yes, these...or the solar reds?

Hmmmmmm.

Posted Image

I had to warranty my White/Gray/Infrared so I'm ordering both the Solar Reds and these new NGC's.  Guess I need two more pairs of AM90's :)

I wish the AM90s fit me right. 9.5 was a tad long, 9.0 was about right as far as length went but they were a bit narrow. And sadly, no Wide offerings. Haven't been able to find a pair of shoes that beat the Fi Premiere's so far, good thing i've got a pair in every colorway they offered.

21

#2122 donuts

donuts

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 100579
  • Joined: 12/21/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted Yesterday, 03:34 PM

View Postchocolate_rehab, on 17 November 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

View PostLesmond, on 17 November 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:


The reflective parts are awesome on these. The below is my favorite picture of them. Do I need a 5th pair of AZ90s? And if yes, these...or the solar reds?

Hmmmmmm.

Posted Image


That looks awesome but who plays golf in the dark?

22

#2123 mtnbiker5

mtnbiker5

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 191476
  • Joined: 07/10/2012
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:11
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted Yesterday, 06:28 PM

Nike golf shoes r just weird.  Like wearing a rubber wetsuit in your feet.

23

#2124 ruffellprefley

ruffellprefley

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 445654
  • Joined: 11/04/2016
  • Location:Oregon
  • Ebay ID:ruffellprefley22
GolfWRX Likes : 484

Posted Yesterday, 07:08 PM

solid contribution to the thread, thanks

24

#2125 ryuartz

ryuartz

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 138054
  • Joined: 08/30/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 120

Posted Yesterday, 10:54 PM

View Postmtnbiker5, on 18 November 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

Nike golf shoes r just weird.  Like wearing a rubber wetsuit in your feet.

go check your feet.

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver
Nike Covert 2.0 3/5 Woods
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2 Iron
Nike Vapor Pro 4-P
Taylormade ATV Grind 56°/60°
Nike Origin B1-01 putter
Nike Hyperadapt bag

25



1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors