Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 11 votes

Clubhouse Grille

fellowship good spirit

20743 replies to this topic

#14641 scomac2002

scomac2002

Inside the Starters' Hut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 109841
GolfWRX Likes : 15636

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:17 AM

I'm sorry, but this short track speed skating is a farce!  Why don't they call it what it is; a choreographed on ice version of roller derby!  This Canadian girl just won a bronze medal in the 500 m event and she didn't actually skate fast enough to even qualify for the final.  She was advanced twice by way of penalty and got her medal via penalty.  I'd be embarrassed to accept the damned thing!

There are always great stories and great moments at any Olympics, but this sort of thing  doesn't move the needle for me.  I was left wondering the other day during the women's slope style snowboarding event what the heck the officials were thinking to have these athletes competing in a cyclone with 20 of 25 falling was a low point, but I think the very nature by which short track is decided sets the bar even lower.

Posted Image

Edited by scomac2002, 13 February 2018 - 09:18 AM.

Your problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent!

TM R7 425 11.5°
Cobra Baffler Rail F 15.5°/20°

TM '09 Rescue 25°
TM Burner Plus 6-PW

TM Zip 56°
TM White Smoke Big Fontana

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#14642 billh17

billh17

just happy to play

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 285934
GolfWRX Likes : 8594

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:25 AM

View PostConrad1953, on 12 February 2018 - 11:07 PM, said:

What surprised me was hearing Tembolo had been banned. That guy was one of the best in the jungle,
had been here a long time and was a very active poster.

Funny how people come here to WRX and get real active, post a lot then vanish. There was a guy here
with the screen name "FreshPrince99", a former mini tour player like Stu. I always liked reading his
perspective when he would jump in the middle of a WRX food fight. He as always so calm and rational
with a good dose of humor.

I must have been on one of my WRX sabbaticals when JonesScott was active. I encounter a lot of
posts referencing him but don't think I've ever actually read any of his posts.

there is a thread on past members in the new posts area...it has a few of the good ones in there
Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

#14643 SixtySomePing

SixtySomePing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 144465
GolfWRX Likes : 18303

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:43 AM

View Postscomac2002, on 13 February 2018 - 09:17 AM, said:

I'm sorry, but this short track speed skating is a farce!  Why don't they call it what it is; a choreographed on ice version of roller derby!  This Canadian girl just won a bronze medal in the 500 m event and she didn't actually skate fast enough to even qualify for the final.  She was advanced twice by way of penalty and got her medal via penalty.  I'd be embarrassed to accept the damned thing!

There are always great stories and great moments at any Olympics, but this sort of thing  doesn't move the needle for me.  I was left wondering the other day during the women's slope style snowboarding event what the heck the officials were thinking to have these athletes competing in a cyclone with 20 of 25 falling was a low point, but I think the very nature by which short track is decided sets the bar even lower.

Posted Image
At least we now know why the Dutch skaters are so fast...hahaha
http://www.foxnews.c...ating-team.html
Cant wait to find out the explanations as to why some of the other countries are good at what they are good at...
Outlaw Golf Association #11
Linked Division

#14644 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,214 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 264022
  • Handicap:XX.7
GolfWRX Likes : 12693

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:12 PM

All this talk about retirement homes and I had to go take a nap.
Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9  4-gw. TT  reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

#14645 SixtySomePing

SixtySomePing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:14 PM

Frinstance... Norway wins cross country skiing because..... well their country flag has a big cross on it and so there you go...Germany always wins the luge because they can pronounce luge the best, and there wouldn't be any luge-ers named Eluid Kipchoge, the US wins snowboarding because we've always done skateboarding (same without snow), and it's most natural for us to get off a skateboard and say 'dude' so we win snowboarding...

Linked Division

#14646 Reasonability

Reasonability

Mirror work is a good idea.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,664 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 312661
GolfWRX Likes : 32405

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

Have read through the lively cussing and discussing what torment getting older involves.  Have my own firm opines and experiences with family. Have an 88-year-old Mom who is racing as we speak into the belly of this whole beast.  So I wouldn't argue one single word thus far advanced.

Two things from here and like Bill, I'll go back to listening over commenting.

A) A lot is being learned about Lyme Disease.  It's one of those hard-to-detect conditions diagnosed more by ruling out outer possibilities.  But over time the compromises to the immune system manifest in tons of ways we'd assign to old age.  Tinnitus (ringing in the ears), vertigo, loss of appetite, lethargy, random and lingering aches and pains in the joints, yadda-yadda.   Autopsies performed on Alzheimer's sufferers have been found to have a higher incidents of Lyme DNA in the urine (best place to know-know if Lyme disease is present).  So this all says to me, any number of aging people carried Lyme disease around for untold years but were never treated for it.

Something to consider as we and our close family/friends age.  Especially us golfers who might just search for the odd golf ball in the weeds.

B) Getting older and crankier is par for the course supposedly.  It sure doesn't help matters when the care system is twisted, AND the individual needing care has lost all ability to be remotely agreeable.  What a terrible combination of ingredients in the mix.

So, the plan is to stay aware of Lyme disease and if tests and diagnostic work improves to identify and treat it, to at least try ruling out that one as a fast-track to getting too old too fast... and beyond that to hopefully check-out of this world grinning if at all possible.  Have been known to fail along the way in life so if I mess both of these goals up... you'll find me lost in the system acting goofy as a loon.

Back to regular programming - rant over.
A cynic sees the cost of everything
and the value of nothing.

#14647 SixtySomePing

SixtySomePing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:03 PM

Oh my goodness, tinnitus, I've had that since I can remember, extremely loud, I can hear it over everything, and I mean everything. In the 80's (before I got hearing aids) I got a pair of tinnitus maskers, supposed to go sshhhhh in your ears to mask the ringing sound.... they did, but they were kinda big and people would stare (kinda like that guy says on that Cosentyx commercial with Cyndy Lauper) ha... anyway, they were similar to the white noise some people play when they go to bed. I finally quit wearing them when my hearing got worse cause I couldn't hear very well thru them. I think they make them together now, but heck, my current hearing aids cost over $5,000 as is, so I'm good... I don't think about the tinnitus much until I hear the word then I think of it for the day maybe... some people kill themselves over it. Funny thing for me is, I take 4 different meds for epilepsy which have suicide as a side effect, too, so I'm just fine, I guess everyone just has different tolerance levels :)  My wife overcoming breast cancer 23 years ago and me with my stuff, we love to encourage others with different things that you can not only live life not worrying but actually enjoy and have fun and be a good example instead of letting circumstances getting the best of you. Do the  old lemonade out of lemons thing :)

About Lyme disease, we have a dear friend, daughter of some friends of ours who got got it as a teen, she has done quite well now after having it for some 25 years. It was tough at first.
Linked Division

#14648 Reasonability

Reasonability

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,664 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:04 PM

Probably repeating something from posts gone by.  Sorry about that if so.

All ticks, chiggers, flies, Mosquitos...  any/all vermin that lives on, mates on, craps on, bites, and even momentarily visits human flesh - All need to be forever eradicated.

But never fear to those who live to maintain the "delicate" food chain balance.  You're safe.   So are your beloved little life threatening bugs.  An apocalyptic event wouldn't wipe out these ever populating little vampires.  They have the luxury of surviving and thriving with immunity by shear unchecked population explosion.  But know from this man's seat - IT'S WAR!  Man again beast.  A fight for survival!

From the first man in an entire stadium to be mosquito bit...  from the uncontested "chigger magnet"...

DOWN WITH BUGS!  LMAO.

#14649 Reasonability

Reasonability

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,664 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:21 PM

View PostSixtySomePing, on 13 February 2018 - 03:03 PM, said:

Oh my goodness, tinnitus, I've had that since I can remember, extremely loud, I can hear it over everything, and I mean everything. In the 80's (before I got hearing aids) I got a pair of tinnitus maskers, supposed to go sshhhhh in your ears to mask the ringing sound.... they did, but they were kinda big and people would stare (kinda like that guy says on that Cosentyx commercial with Cyndy Lauper) ha... anyway, they were similar to the white noise some people play when they go to bed. I finally quit wearing them when my hearing got worse cause I couldn't hear very well thru them. I think they make them together now, but heck, my current hearing aids cost over $5,000 as is, so I'm good... I don't think about the tinnitus much until I hear the word then I think of it for the day maybe... some people kill themselves over it. Funny thing for me is, I take 4 different meds for epilepsy which have suicide as a side effect, too, so I'm just fine, I guess everyone just has different tolerance levels :)  My wife overcoming breast cancer 23 years ago and me with my stuff, we love to encourage others with different things that you can not only live life not worrying but actually enjoy and have fun and be a good example instead of letting circumstances getting the best of you. Do the  old lemonade out of lemons thing :)

About Lyme disease, we have a dear friend, daughter of some friends of ours who got got it as a teen, she has done quite well now after having it for some 25 years. It was tough at first.

It's endlessly amazing to hear what you (and yours) face - and yet you do so with such a great attitude.  Sixty, I won't "go there" yet again and embarrass both of us by getting all mushy.  You and others have heard it from me and it's been said over and over.  You-da-man!

#14650 lobstah

lobstah

Old Faht

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 237575
  • Handicap:7
GolfWRX Likes : 2160

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:31 PM

Being surrounded by a National Park is wonderful in many ways, but no hunting leads to a huge deer (and tick ) population. Taking the dogs for a romp ends with me getting a tick about twice a week.They have to be sucking blood for about 24-36 hours before you can get Lyme.Just stay alert, and check everywhere on your body, and you should be fine. Also, Google q tip tick removal.It works great, and because they back out themselves, no itch, no scab !

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#14651 tolmij

tolmij

Living in paradise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 173716
GolfWRX Likes : 17591

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:49 PM

Tinnitus has been ever present in my head for years, just ignore it, sometimes I don’t even hear it only when someone discusses it in a thread on GWX. :)

Ticks are ever present in our area, they are none existent in North Queensland, any horses in particular have to be sprayed with a tick repellant before travelling there. We keep out of the long grass where they are normally found and treat our animals every month with a repellant.

Side story, went out one day to shoe a horse for a new customer, the horse when presented had literally hundreds of ticks all over its body, they were not happy with me when I refused to handle it, I asked them to clear them off then call me. Never heard from them again. Had several ticks handling horses over the years, always had a careful examination when showering after shoeing.
Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

#14652 SixtySomePing

SixtySomePing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:02 PM

View PostReasonability, on 13 February 2018 - 03:21 PM, said:

View PostSixtySomePing, on 13 February 2018 - 03:03 PM, said:

It's endlessly amazing to hear what you (and yours) face - and yet you do so with such a great attitude.  Sixty, I won't "go there" yet again and embarrass both of us by getting all mushy.  You and others have heard it from me and it's been said over and over.  You-da-man!
no way, you're all da-men, that's why I'm on here at da Grille ...  :yes:
Linked Division

#14653 Conrad1953

Conrad1953

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,125 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 66402
  • Ebay ID:cobicreations
GolfWRX Likes : 49368

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:10 PM

Lyme disease.................has been in the golf news...........Jimmy Walker has been struggling with it. I
think his wife too.

Reasy you got me wondering now about a connection between Lyme and Alzheimer's.

View PostReasonability, on 13 February 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

Probably repeating something from posts gone by.  Sorry about that if so.

All ticks, chiggers, flies, Mosquitos...  any/all vermin that lives on, mates on, craps on, bites, and even momentarily visits human flesh - All need to be forever eradicated.

But never fear to those who live to maintain the "delicate" food chain balance.  You're safe.   So are your beloved little life threatening bugs.  An apocalyptic event wouldn't wipe out these ever populating little vampires.  They have the luxury of surviving and thriving with immunity by shear unchecked population explosion.  But know from this man's seat - IT'S WAR!  Man again beast.  A fight for survival!

From the first man in an entire stadium to be mosquito bit...  from the uncontested "chigger magnet"...

DOWN WITH BUGS!  LMAO.

Totally agree Judge. They are all a plague on mankind.

Can you imagine a stupid tick looking at you and saying "how do you like being in my food chain?"
Awholes all of 'em.

#14654 tolmij

tolmij

Living in paradise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:37 PM

The bugs would like the human race, or should I say huperson race to continue to survive, it’s a good source of food and general refreshment for them. Don’t be mean, they only need a tiny bit from each person and with the current obesity crisis there is plenty to go round.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

#14655 Conrad1953

Conrad1953

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,125 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:49 PM

View Posttolmij, on 13 February 2018 - 11:37 PM, said:

The bugs would like the human race, or should I say huperson race to continue to survive, it’s a good source of food and general refreshment for them. Don’t be mean, they only need a tiny bit from each person and with the current obesity crisis there is plenty to go round.

Oh my, you're right Tol.......soon we're gonna be huperson beings.........and them dam ticks
are gonna be saying "who're the real suckas?" So glad ticks don't talk.

#14656 Conrad1953

Conrad1953

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,125 posts
  •  

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:53 PM

On a lighter note................a recent acquisition...............gotta keep up with Sco and Fella's dapperness.
https://www.ebay.com...872.m2749.l2649

#14657 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,214 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:27 AM

View PostConrad1953, on 13 February 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

View Posttolmij, on 13 February 2018 - 11:37 PM, said:

Oh my, you're right Tol.......soon we're gonna be huperson beings.........and them dam ticks
are gonna be saying "who're the real suckas?" So glad ticks don't talk.
They might not talk to us on their food chain guys.....
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

#14658 tolmij

tolmij

Living in paradise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:49 AM

View PostConrad1953, on 13 February 2018 - 11:53 PM, said:

On a lighter note................a recent acquisition...............gotta keep up with Sco and Fella's dapperness.

Nice, sun glasses required with those on.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

#14659 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,726 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251822
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 13551

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:36 AM

Posted Image

When short track first appeared like 20 yrs ago I was like, what the heck is this? It's like the nascar version of speed skating. Silly sport.

Don't even get me going on half pipe and mogul skiing...that x-game stuff doesn't interest me..
GOLF WRX has become a contentious, despotic website where trolls abound and free exchange of ideas is suppressed.

#14660 tolmij

tolmij

Living in paradise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:25 AM

View Postthug the bunny, on 14 February 2018 - 02:36 AM, said:

Posted Image

When short track first appeared like 20 yrs ago I was like, what the heck is this? It's like the nascar version of speed skating. Silly sport.

Don't even get me going on half pipe and mogul skiing...that x-game stuff doesn't interest me..

We Australia that is, won the gold medal at one Winter Olympics for the short track, every one was fighting amongst themselves, knocked each other over and the Australian who was in last place sauntered past to win gold. Awesome event :)

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#14661 SixtySomePing

SixtySomePing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:11 PM

Woohoo, very nice rad... you'd have to keep them in a specially labelled box when not wearing them I think, maybe it's individual state laws, I'm not able to keep up with these any more. Maybe do it anyways just to be safe...
Linked Division

#14662 scotee

scotee

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69498
GolfWRX Likes : 11917

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:39 PM

All you need is this:

And this and a white Rickie golf shirt:

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

#14663 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,726 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251822
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 13551

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:57 PM

Why is it that gymnastics and figure skating judging is so often obviously wrong, biased, contrived, and not even related to the performance?

Did anyone see the performance by US skater Adam Rippon during the team figure skating competition? It was lights out, skated with lots of energy and passion, and he hit every jump. The tv analysts were totally astounded and I agreed. They gave him like a 73, good for second place behind someone who he totally out-skated. Then to make it more obvious that the judges had already pre-determined  the results, next came Chan, a Canadian. He fell once, put his hand down on another jump, and skated a very meh session. He got a 79 to take first place. I was totally amazed. The analysts (Tara Lipinski and some very flamboyant ex-skater) were wondering what performance the judges were watching. The Canadian is an up and coming skater who is on the short list of skaters to watch, while the American is a journeyman who has been competing for a while and finally made it to his first Olympics.

So Chan might be better overall over the last few years with a better resume, but on this one occasion, Rippon kicked his butt, but the judges add recent reputation to the score. That is BS, it just makes the performances exhibitions instead of competitions.
GOLF WRX has become a contentious, despotic website where trolls abound and free exchange of ideas is suppressed.

#14664 scomac2002

scomac2002

Inside the Starters' Hut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

View Postthug the bunny, on 14 February 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

Why is it that gymnastics and figure skating judging is so often obviously wrong, biased, contrived, and not even related to the performance?

Did anyone see the performance by US skater Adam Rippon during the team figure skating competition? It was lights out, skated with lots of energy and passion, and he hit every jump. The tv analysts were totally astounded and I agreed. They gave him like a 73, good for second place behind someone who he totally out-skated. Then to make it more obvious that the judges had already pre-determined  the results, next came Chan, a Canadian. He fell once, put his hand down on another jump, and skated a very meh session. He got a 79 to take first place. I was totally amazed. The analysts (Tara Lipinski and some very flamboyant ex-skater) were wondering what performance the judges were watching. The Canadian is an up and coming skater who is on the short list of skaters to watch, while the American is a journeyman who has been competing for a while and finally made it to his first Olympics.

So Chan might be better overall over the last few years with a better resume, but on this one occasion, Rippon kicked his butt, but the judges add recent reputation to the score. That is BS, it just makes the performances exhibitions instead of competitions.

Two words -- ice dancing.

Nothing more needs to be said.  The result is determined long before the competition, but the athletes know this up front and seem to be able to live with it.  Don't rock the boat and your turn will come...  :rolleyes:

TM R7 425 11.5°

TM '09 Rescue 25°
TM Burner Plus 6-PW

TM Zip 56°

#14665 scomac2002

scomac2002

Inside the Starters' Hut

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:44 PM

View Postscotee, on 14 February 2018 - 12:39 PM, said:

All you need is this:

And this and a white Rickie golf shirt:

I dunno scotee.  I was at the mall earlier with DW and one of the stores she went into had a lovely orange leather jacket that would have gone perfectly with those shorts!  Of course, that would require upping the game a bit over the Puma ball cap and classic white polo.  I'm thinking more along the lines of a white, tone-on-tone, Tommy Bahama camp shirt and a Kangol ventair in orange might just do the trick!  :pimp:

TM R7 425 11.5°

TM '09 Rescue 25°
TM Burner Plus 6-PW

TM Zip 56°

#14666 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,214 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:59 PM

Well another H.S. shooting this time in Broward County Florida. Not much news on what happened. WTF.

Parkland is the town.

They just said there is an active shooter in the area.

Several victims.

Edited by Qqq123xx, 14 February 2018 - 03:00 PM.

Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

#14667 billh17

billh17

just happy to play

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 285934
GolfWRX Likes : 8594

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:04 PM

Well,  I   uh.....they're   uh......I um......well.....I    uh.........ummmm.......ok......Nice Rad !
Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

#14668 SixtySomePing

SixtySomePing

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:20 PM

View PostQqq123xx, on 14 February 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

Well another H.S. shooting this time in Broward County Florida. Not much news on what happened. WTF.

Parkland is the town.

Several victims.
I hate to click like but I'm agreeing with you of course, not liking what happened,  it just never ends.. What has gotten out of hand as well, as I read what there is so far of the story on the Fox News site, is all the idiotic comments that typically come out right away on those sites. Don't people realize this is real life and there are victims, and people who are hurting already? dang...
Linked Division

#14669 Qqq123xx

Qqq123xx

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,214 posts
  •  

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:32 PM

View PostSixtySomePing, on 14 February 2018 - 03:20 PM, said:

View PostQqq123xx, on 14 February 2018 - 02:59 PM, said:

Parkland is the town.

Several victims.
I hate to click like but I'm agreeing with you of course, not liking what happened,  it just never ends.. What has gotten out of hand as well, as I read what there is so far of the story on the Fox News site, is all the idiotic comments that typically come out right away on those sites. Don't people realize this is real life and there are victims, and people who are hurting already? dang...
Understand of course. Don't know what to say anymore. There are 20 victims so far. And shooter still in one of the buildings. At least that is what they are reporting.
Nxt Tour.
Cleveland Classic #4

#14670 scotee

scotee

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69498
GolfWRX Likes : 11917

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:08 PM

I know this is news and all and probably needs to be reported but I wonder if we would have more of these if we did not see it in the news. I think it just puts ideas into troubled peoples minds and leads to copy cats. Maybe we need "news control"  I know, I know we have freedom of the press. Just wish the press would exercise some freedom to not report.

Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

SixtySomePing, tolmij, scomac2002

GolfWRX Sponsors