Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Swing Juice


48 replies to this topic

#31 gfogelgolf

gfogelgolf

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21602
  • Joined: 11/10/2006
  • Location:Bay Area, Ca
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:01 PM

Do you have it in hand?.. I've been waiting 3 months for 3 shirts....


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#32 DuckFatFried

DuckFatFried

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 426716
  • Joined: 05/26/2016
  • Location:Quakertown, PA
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:59 AM

I ordered 2 shirts from them before the Masters and as of now have only received one of them, their customer service is truly lacking.

2

#33 R.Tobes

R.Tobes

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 385390
  • Joined: 07/11/2015
GolfWRX Likes : 81

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:40 PM

That's surprising to hear. I got that shirt two weeks after ordering it.
WITB
Mizuno JPX 900 Driver, 10.5*
Mizuno JPX 900 3 Wood, 13*
Mizuno H-5 2 Iron, Project X 6.0
Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 3-4 Irons, Project X 6.0
Mizuno MP-5 5-9 Irons, Project X 6.0
Mizuno T7 Wedges, Blue Finish, 60*, 54*, 48*
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 1.5

3

#34 gotaholen1

gotaholen1

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 377778
  • Joined: 05/27/2015
  • Location:Bloomington, IL
  • Handicap:5
  • Ebay ID:gotaholen1
GolfWRX Likes : 22

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:20 PM

A friend just bought the "Go Get That" shirt.  It is okay, but honestly for $30 I would expect a nicer shirt.

4

#35 prsgtrman

prsgtrman

    prsgtrman

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,196 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 178754
  • Joined: 05/03/2012
  • Location:charlotte
  • Handicap:wife
GolfWRX Likes : 345

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:10 PM

ordered a shirt from them a couple of weeks before the masters, it showed up in june. company is terrible.


5

#36 jll62

jll62

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,423 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9627
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
  • Location:Minneapolis
  • Handicap:+2.3
GolfWRX Likes : 1029

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

 DuckFatFried, on 09 August 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

I ordered 2 shirts from them before the Masters and as of now have only received one of them, their customer service is truly lacking.

I ordered US Open shirts on June 9...got a pre-shipment notification on July 7...but that's the last thing I heard. My Masters shirts took forever as well.

It's discouraged me from ordering from them again, which is a shame, because I like their shirts. But if it's going to take this long, at least give some heads up.
TaylorMade M2 9.5 (2017), Graphite Design Tour AD-GP 6s
TaylorMade V-Steel 13, Graphite Design Purple Ice 85X
TaylorMade UDI 2, KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X
TaylorMade RSi TP 3-4, KBS C-Taper 120 S
TaylorMade RSi TP 5-PW, KBS C-Taper 125 S+
TaylorMade Tour Preferred 52, KBS 610 120 S
TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60 (58), DG S400 (TI)
TaylorMade DJ Itsy Bitsy Proto, 34"
TaylorMade TP5x

jll62's WITB

jll62 on Instagram

6

#37 gfogelgolf

gfogelgolf

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 21602
  • Joined: 11/10/2006
  • Location:Bay Area, Ca
GolfWRX Likes : 37

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:07 AM

Well I did get my money back last week. He said he was going to send some shirts to "make up" for the trouble. But for some reason I don't know if they will come. Which too is a disappointment because I like some of their stuff.

Not as an excuse but he did just recently post that the shirts will be stocked at select PGA Superstores... So maybe he has been busy setting that up????

7

#38 DannyAndersonMN

DannyAndersonMN

    DannyAndersonMN

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78878
  • Joined: 04/01/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:59 PM

 jll62, on 13 August 2017 - 09:32 PM, said:

 DuckFatFried, on 09 August 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

I ordered 2 shirts from them before the Masters and as of now have only received one of them, their customer service is truly lacking.

I ordered US Open shirts on June 9...got a pre-shipment notification on July 7...but that's the last thing I heard. My Masters shirts took forever as well.

It's discouraged me from ordering from them again, which is a shame, because I like their shirts. But if it's going to take this long, at least give some heads up.

I placed an order at SwingJuice months ago and have not received the shirts or a refund. On two separate occasions I got the same BS response (a month apart), that they had just switch ordering systems and that my order got lost, but they had solved the problem and it would be shipped out the next day. Twice they sent me the exact same response a month apart. This business is a joke. Buyer Beware!

#SwingJuiceSucks
I have a love/hate relationship with golf.... I'm Married....

Driver: Ping G400 LST 10* Graphite Design Tour AD MT 7x
3 Wood: TaylorMade M2 Tour 15* Graphite Design Tour AD MT 8x
5-wood: (not aquired yet)
Driving Iron: Mizuno MP-18 FliHi 2 Iron (19*) KBS C-Taper 130x
4,5,6 Iron: Mizuno MP-18 MMC KBS C-Taper 130x
7,8 Iron: Mizuno MP-18 SC KBS C-Taper 130x
9,P Iron: Mizuno MP-18 KBS C-Taper 130x
52*, 58* Wedge: Mizuno T7 KBS C-Taper 130x
Putter: TaylorMade Tour Black Spider
Ball: TaylorMade TP5

8

#39 GolferRy785

GolferRy785

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 482770
  • Joined: 09/25/2017
  • Location:Jersey City, NJ
  • Handicap:17
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:38 AM

I ordered the Spieth "Go Get That" shirt back on JULY 27th and kind of forgot about it....after numerous Facebook messages (you have to post a reply to one of their posts which almost immediately get deleted for them to contact you) I received a tracking number on September 29th....

However, it sat in the "Shipping info received waiting on item" status till today....so essentially 2.5 months it took to get one tee shirt....they offered an additional shirt on 2 different occasions which means they don't really keep track of their communication with customers.  I hope the shirt is nice once it finally arrives....

I will never buy from them again despite how cool their shirts look....
Whats in my Callaway Hyperlite 5 Bag:
Big Stick: Titleist 915 D3 with Diamana white board OR Callaway Epic 10.5 with Aldila Rogue Max
Smaller stick: Callaway X2Hot 5W / Callaway Epic Star 3W
Between Sticks: Taylormade RBZ 3H and Callaway Apex 4H
Metal sticks: Callaway Apex
Scoring Sticks: Titleist SM6 54* and Callaway MD2 PM Grind 60*
Flat Stick: Odyssey Works Tank #1W OR Taylormade Spider Black Tour
Round Thing: Taylormade TP5X
Kicks: Adidas Boost Tour 360

9

#40 HP12

HP12

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 267664
  • Joined: 07/31/2013
  • Location:Missouri
GolfWRX Likes : 15

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

I had the same problem. Ordered two Go Get That t-shirts as soon as they came out in July. End of August and still hadn't gotten any word or anything. Once I demanded a refund they conveniently shipped it out that same day. Shirts arrived a few days later. Quality didn't seem the best, but oh well. Washed mine and the picture and words almost washed completely off. Can barely see it on the shirt now. Will never ever buy anything again from them.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#41 DannyAndersonMN

DannyAndersonMN

    DannyAndersonMN

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 78878
  • Joined: 04/01/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 31

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:40 PM

 DannyAndersonMN, on 18 October 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

 jll62, on 13 August 2017 - 09:32 PM, said:

 DuckFatFried, on 09 August 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

I ordered 2 shirts from them before the Masters and as of now have only received one of them, their customer service is truly lacking.

I ordered US Open shirts on June 9...got a pre-shipment notification on July 7...but that's the last thing I heard. My Masters shirts took forever as well.

It's discouraged me from ordering from them again, which is a shame, because I like their shirts. But if it's going to take this long, at least give some heads up.

I placed an order at SwingJuice months ago and have not received the shirts or a refund. On two separate occasions I got the same BS response (a month apart), that they had just switch ordering systems and that my order got lost, but they had solved the problem and it would be shipped out the next day. Twice they sent me the exact same response a month apart. This business is a joke. Buyer Beware!

#SwingJuiceSucks

So Jon Mason (the owner) at SwingJuice has no stopped communicating with me. All of his excuses have been some sort of technical difficulty but at this point itís pretty clear he is just terrible at running a business. He is not honest and does not deliver products or fulfill his commitments.

Check out his twitter and look at all the terrible reviews @swingjuice
Iím fairly certain he should have figured out whatever issues were causing customer order delays back in 2015 by now!

Attached Thumbnails

  • 5264B5F8-5635-41F8-B206-A5760976B2E7.png

I have a love/hate relationship with golf.... I'm Married....

Driver: Ping G400 LST 10* Graphite Design Tour AD MT 7x
3 Wood: TaylorMade M2 Tour 15* Graphite Design Tour AD MT 8x
5-wood: (not aquired yet)
Driving Iron: Mizuno MP-18 FliHi 2 Iron (19*) KBS C-Taper 130x
4,5,6 Iron: Mizuno MP-18 MMC KBS C-Taper 130x
7,8 Iron: Mizuno MP-18 SC KBS C-Taper 130x
9,P Iron: Mizuno MP-18 KBS C-Taper 130x
52*, 58* Wedge: Mizuno T7 KBS C-Taper 130x
Putter: TaylorMade Tour Black Spider
Ball: TaylorMade TP5

11

#42 jll62

jll62

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,423 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9627
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
  • Location:Minneapolis
  • Handicap:+2.3
GolfWRX Likes : 1029

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:14 AM

 DannyAndersonMN, on 24 October 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

 DannyAndersonMN, on 18 October 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

 jll62, on 13 August 2017 - 09:32 PM, said:

 DuckFatFried, on 09 August 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

I ordered 2 shirts from them before the Masters and as of now have only received one of them, their customer service is truly lacking.

I ordered US Open shirts on June 9...got a pre-shipment notification on July 7...but that's the last thing I heard. My Masters shirts took forever as well.

It's discouraged me from ordering from them again, which is a shame, because I like their shirts. But if it's going to take this long, at least give some heads up.

I placed an order at SwingJuice months ago and have not received the shirts or a refund. On two separate occasions I got the same BS response (a month apart), that they had just switch ordering systems and that my order got lost, but they had solved the problem and it would be shipped out the next day. Twice they sent me the exact same response a month apart. This business is a joke. Buyer Beware!

#SwingJuiceSucks

So Jon Mason (the owner) at SwingJuice has no stopped communicating with me. All of his excuses have been some sort of technical difficulty but at this point it's pretty clear he is just terrible at running a business. He is not honest and does not deliver products or fulfill his commitments.

Check out his twitter and look at all the terrible reviews @swingjuice
I'm fairly certain he should have figured out whatever issues were causing customer order delays back in 2015 by now!

My last contact with him was early October when he said he was "looking into it." Yep, I'm sure. I'll give him one more shot before I start the process of getting my money back.

(Small world running into you here on WRX...)
TaylorMade M2 9.5 (2017), Graphite Design Tour AD-GP 6s
TaylorMade V-Steel 13, Graphite Design Purple Ice 85X
TaylorMade UDI 2, KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X
TaylorMade RSi TP 3-4, KBS C-Taper 120 S
TaylorMade RSi TP 5-PW, KBS C-Taper 125 S+
TaylorMade Tour Preferred 52, KBS 610 120 S
TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60 (58), DG S400 (TI)
TaylorMade DJ Itsy Bitsy Proto, 34"
TaylorMade TP5x

jll62's WITB

jll62 on Instagram

12

#43 gomuskies09

gomuskies09

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 130729
  • Joined: 06/14/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:07 AM

Any update on getting your money back or has anyone else ordered from them with better success? Really like a couple of their shirts but doesn’t seem like it’s worth the hassle.

13

#44 jll62

jll62

    Major Winner

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,423 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 9627
  • Joined: 01/10/2006
  • Location:Minneapolis
  • Handicap:+2.3
GolfWRX Likes : 1029

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:33 PM

 gomuskies09, on 14 February 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

Any update on getting your money back or has anyone else ordered from them with better success? Really like a couple of their shirts but doesn’t seem like it’s worth the hassle.

Not for me. I contacted him again in early December and got the same, "Let me look into it and get back to you tomorrow" as I got before.

No one should ever order anything from this clown. Ever.
TaylorMade M2 9.5 (2017), Graphite Design Tour AD-GP 6s
TaylorMade V-Steel 13, Graphite Design Purple Ice 85X
TaylorMade UDI 2, KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X
TaylorMade RSi TP 3-4, KBS C-Taper 120 S
TaylorMade RSi TP 5-PW, KBS C-Taper 125 S+
TaylorMade Tour Preferred 52, KBS 610 120 S
TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60 (58), DG S400 (TI)
TaylorMade DJ Itsy Bitsy Proto, 34"
TaylorMade TP5x

jll62's WITB

jll62 on Instagram

14

#45 MiniJ83

MiniJ83

    South FL

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 152899
  • Joined: 01/01/2012
  • Location:Ft. Lauderdale Florida
GolfWRX Likes : 477

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:48 AM

Really surprised they donít have a presence on this board. I ordered a couple ďMasters and ChillĒ T-shirtís a few years ago and didnít have an issue.


15

#46 GravityWell

GravityWell

    The Dude

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,380 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2196
  • Joined: 07/06/2005
  • Handicap:Pi
GolfWRX Likes : 2152

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:28 AM

So, no point in ordering the Masters apparel? Unless I want it for 2019
TaylorMade M3
Cobra F8+ 3W
Mizuno MMC
Mizuno T7
Scotty Cameron 009

16

#47 Bob Cat

Bob Cat

    Golfopath

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64647
  • Joined: 08/31/2008
  • Location:East Central Indiana
  • Handicap:~9
GolfWRX Likes : 286

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:17 AM

4/3/18 - Ordered 2 shirts.  They respond with order number.  Card charged.
4/12/18 - I respond looking for a tracking number.  No response.
4/30/18 - I complete their online Contact Us form which promises a response within 24 hours.  Nothing.

I cannot find a phone number for them online so does anyone else have one for them?

I want to at least try a phone call before I contact my card company.
Taylormade M1
TaylorMade R5 Dual (3) / R580 (7)
Ping i15 / Zing 2
Titleist Vokey SM5
TM Spider Tour Black
Top Flite Gamer Tour
Sun Mountain Four 5
Clicgear 3.5+

17

#48 lefty67

lefty67

    For the Love of the game...

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 65772
  • Joined: 09/15/2008
  • Location:Westminster, CO
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:56 PM

Really disappointed that I am just now seeing this thread, I ordered a few shirts back in 2016, and I had to go full-offense to get them - took over 2 months, tweeted bad reviews, facebook comments (which, as mentioned, were almost immediately deleted). What finally worked, was to start posting in other peoples threads (so he couldn't delete the comments). Literally, as soon as I did that, I got my shirts, though he had promised some compensatory shirts, and never delivered.

This guy is an above average flake. Buyer beware.
Titleist 917d3 // Aldila Tour Green 65
Ping G15 17° 4-wood // Aldila Serrano
TaylorMade Rescue 11 18° // Aldila Voodoo
Titleist T-mb 2-iron // KBS Tour 105
TaylorMade RSi 2 // KBS Tour 105
Titleist TVD M // 58° (bent to 57*) & 52°
Scotty Cameron Del Mar California
Titleist ProV1x #67

18

#49 Bob Cat

Bob Cat

    Golfopath

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64647
  • Joined: 08/31/2008
  • Location:East Central Indiana
  • Handicap:~9
GolfWRX Likes : 286

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:22 AM

I think I found his cell number: 781-710-9374

Called and got a voice mail for "John".  I'm thinking the owners name is Jon Mason.

I'm at 6 weeks out right now.

I believe their address is 130 Chapel Street, Lincoln, RI if anyone wants to do an adventurous drop-in for me.
Taylormade M1
TaylorMade R5 Dual (3) / R580 (7)
Ping i15 / Zing 2
Titleist Vokey SM5
TM Spider Tour Black
Top Flite Gamer Tour
Sun Mountain Four 5
Clicgear 3.5+

19



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors