Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 19 votes

Life of a Conditional Web.com Member

PGA Tour Mini Tour Web.com Tour PGA Canada Tour Golf Pro

1910 replies to this topic

#1831 iteachgolf

iteachgolf

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14489
GolfWRX Likes : 7136

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:52 PM

View PostMoneyPlayer33, on 15 May 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

I guess what i mean is lets say u start season with no status then after  a hot stretch yur top 50 on money list will that get u some starts ??

No.  Exception is PGA Tour Canada and Latin America.  To earn “special temporary membership” you have to earn what 125 did on last years Fed Ex cup on the PGA Tour or what 100th (or maybe 75 now) did on the Web.com Tour the previous year

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#1832 MoneyPlayer33

MoneyPlayer33

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 358477
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 133

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:08 PM

View Postiteachgolf, on 15 May 2018 - 04:52 PM, said:

View PostMoneyPlayer33, on 15 May 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

I guess what i mean is lets say u start season with no status then after  a hot stretch yur top 50 on money list will that get u some starts ??

No.  Exception is PGA Tour Canada and Latin America.  To earn “special temporary membership” you have to earn what 125 did on last years Fed Ex cup on the PGA Tour or what 100th (or maybe 75 now) did on the Web.com Tour the previous year

Wow thats tough to do then if u start with no status
Thanks for the info

#1833 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 411842
GolfWRX Likes : 1008

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:14 PM

View PostHoosierMizuno, on 15 May 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

what do you look for in a course in hopes it will fit your game? experience from having played the course? prefer a longer setup? tighter setup? do you look at the potential field? do you prefer tougher or milder conditions?

just curious if you had a perfect scenario in course and weather setup what you would choose

Thats an interesting question.  I've won and performed well on all types of courses.   My favorites are courses that demand good second shots and narrow off the tee.  I don't look at the fields too much in any event because golf is the way it is and anyone can win at any point.  Experience on a course plays a big role as well.  The more tournament rounds I have somewhere the more times I will have a certain putt or shot.  I have played well in tough and mild conditions but specifically for Monday qualifiers and 36 hole qualifiers I prefer a course where anything under par is rewarding.  I always say a shootout is tough because 6 under at any course is really good.  

Perfect courses for me: ball striker courses with very firm greens (make you think about where to land the ball)  

I have had good results on all sorts of courses which is good to see because that means my game can translate over to any style.  Some guys only play well on short soft golf courses.

#1834 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:15 PM

View PostMoneyPlayer33, on 15 May 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

Didnt read this whole thread ( yet )

But here is a question i have . Lets say a non exempt player gets in a tourney plays well earns a top 10 and then follows that up the next week another  with a top 10 . Week 3 makes cut but dosent crack top 10

Would He have any statuts on the tour. Now because of his spot on the money list?? (Please expand same wuestion for tour and lpga if possible ?

Your questions was answered by someone else.  PGA Tour the non card holder section is much more challenging.  The PGA Canada for example is not as bad since they take the top 1 or 2 non card holders after the reshuffle into the next events.  Its crazy how many categories there are for a single tournament.

#1835 Holy Moses

Holy Moses

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,082 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 180764
GolfWRX Likes : 3869

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:33 AM

But here is a question i have . Lets say a non exempt player gets in a tourney plays well earns a top 10 and then follows that up the next week another  with a top 10 . Week 3 makes cut but dosent crack top 10

Would He have any statuts on the tour. Now because of his spot on the money list?? (Please expand same wuestion for tour and lpga if possible ?

Dont you have to be a Tour member to earn an invite to the next week’s tournament even if you crack the top-10?

Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G30 17* 5W (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

#1836 iteachgolf

iteachgolf

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14489
GolfWRX Likes : 7136

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:37 AM

View PostHoly Moses, on 16 May 2018 - 07:33 AM, said:

Dont you have to be a Tour member to earn an invite to the next week’s tournament even if you crack the top-10?

No

#1837 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:34 PM

Hey guys my website has been updated with a Surf and Turf Golf Link. (under the sponsors tab).  I would go check that out and pick up some of there stuff using that code.  My results and event schedule is there as well.

http://www.matthansengolf.com

Edited by GolfingBro, 16 May 2018 - 01:35 PM.

#1838 jim rockford

jim rockford

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 132362
GolfWRX Likes : 40

Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:57 PM

grunching here as i haven't read much of thread, but i will.

i am caddying for vancouver event on canadian tour.... i already made this offer to someone else but if you need a caddy for monday qualifying, i'd be happy to and i will do it for free.

i saw a UC-Davis player win the pacific amateur at capilano in vancouver.. pretty sure it wasn't you. but he had a UC-Davis buddy with him. i think his name was tyler and i think his buddy was his brother but maybe not.

#1839 agatha

agatha

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 308263
GolfWRX Likes : 1399

Posted 22 May 2018 - 12:12 AM

View Postjim rockford, on 21 May 2018 - 11:57 PM, said:

grunching here as i haven't read much of thread, but i will.

i am caddying for vancouver event on canadian tour.... i already made this offer to someone else but if you need a caddy for monday qualifying, i'd be happy to and i will do it for free.

i saw a UC-Davis player win the pacific amateur at capilano in vancouver.. pretty sure it wasn't you. but he had a UC-Davis buddy with him. i think his name was tyler and i think his buddy was his brother but maybe not.

Sorry to chime in for him, he's sleeping, a tournament starts tomorrow here in Scottsdale AZ (I am here to watch) ..
He is not playing in Canada this summer.  He felt he needed a change so he revamped his whole spring summer plan.  Very kind of you to offer however.  Yes that was Tyler Raber who won the Pac Coast in Vancouver and his brother was on his bag.  One of our Aggie Family will be there however, Ben Corfee, it will be his first year.  Scott Morgan is going to be on his bag for Vancouver.. (Scott was on Matthew's past 2 years, super good guy)

#1840 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:02 PM

UPDATE:

My tournament in Arizona didn't go amazing.  However I birdied two of the last three holes to make the cut on the number.  The final day I shot even par and was able to move up a few spots.  The entry fee was free since I won a golden state event that included the entry so it was all profit.  I decided to splurge and buy a painting that I saw and immediately loved.  Its posted on my Instagram account (matt_mazing) if you want to see.

The US Open sectionals didn't go how I wanted.  My game was just ok and I shot 73 73 and it took 6 under par to make it.  I played with one guy who did qualify and he didn't miss a golf shot for the 36 holes.  I knew I didn't hit it close enough on my approaches to make it but my putting was not on point.  If it was I would've missed it by 4 or 5 instead of 9.  I can recognize now when my ballstriking is not good enough to win and especially when its only 5 out of 86 go to the US Open it has to be pretty much perfect golf.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#1841 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:57 PM

Plans coming up will be on my website:

matthansengolf.com

I am planning on traveling for two months playing in North and South Dakota.  If you know of anyone or if anyone who follows me on this tour is from up there please reach out to me.  I am playing the Dakotas tour.  I've heard good things.  Also I might as well throw this out there because I could always use the help for dinners of a hotel.

https://www.gofundme.com/alb6z0

Anything helps!

#1842 Aaronwilson_95

Aaronwilson_95

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 442640
  • Ebay ID:Aronwilson1995
GolfWRX Likes : 393

Posted 09 June 2018 - 05:15 PM

Hey Matt me and your mom have chatted here and there & im about an hour south off the “twin cities “ and living with my parents but if you need a couch to crash on I’m sure they’d be more than willing to allow that .

Our state open closes on the 11th entry wise
https://mnpga.bluego...a1824/index.htm

#1843 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:59 PM

View PostAaronwilson_95, on 09 June 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

Hey Matt me and your mom have chatted here and there & im about an hour south off the "twin cities " and living with my parents but if you need a couch to crash on I'm sure they'd be more than willing to allow that .

Our state open closes on the 11th entry wise
https://mnpga.bluego...a1824/index.htm

Thank you so much for the offer.  I will be in north and south dakota during that time hopefully dominating and winning.

#1844 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

Putting is 98%+ Mental.....

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 14,235 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
GolfWRX Likes : 24791

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:32 PM

View PostHoly Moses, on 05 May 2018 - 08:43 PM, said:

View PostDarth Putter, on 04 May 2018 - 05:10 PM, said:

View PostForged4ever, on 03 May 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

Superb Start Matthew👌🏼

Turn it up & put your foot down!!!

https://goldencuptou...leaderboard.htm

Fairways Greens Pins & Cups 4ever My Friend⛳️
Richard

This tournament's defending champion?

Beau Hossler

This week's last place finisher - some guy named Bert LaMar at +32. Maybe he's should try his hand at designing golf clothing rather than playing tournament golf.
Hey Moses, I hope all’s well and you’re having a nice season👊

I realize that this is an older post however every time thiat I peruse Matthew’s thread and see it, I am reminded of Theodore Roosevelt’s “The Man In The Arena”..

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. “

I’m sure that these words probably would not have given Bert LaMar  much solice the evening after his final round though I have to believe that he was much more a Man and Competitor than had he walked away before his final putt dropped and hopefully if some young guys happen to read the post, they will read and take President Roosevelt’s words to heart because no truer words have ever been written, typed or spoken regarding a Competitor...

The only thing worse than never knowing and experiencing Victory & Defeat would be to QUIT  before experiencing either one.

THAT would be more embarrassing than any score that I, at least, could ever shoot on a golf course.

Stay well my Friend🍻
RP

Edited by Forged4ever, 12 June 2018 - 01:35 PM.

I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~
But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....

GHIN: Beefeater 24

#1845 Dr. Block

Dr. Block

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 477376
  • Handicap:4.1
GolfWRX Likes : 732

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:15 PM

View PostForged4ever, on 12 June 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

Superb Start Matthew����

Richard

Beau Hossler

This week's last place finisher - some guy named Bert LaMar at +32. Maybe he's should try his hand at designing golf clothing rather than playing tournament golf.
Hey Moses, I hope all's well and you're having a nice season��

I realize that this is an older post however every time thiat I peruse Matthew's thread and see it, I am reminded of Theodore Roosevelt's "The Man In The Arena"..

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

I'm sure that these words probably would not have given Bert LaMar  much solice the evening after his final round though I have to believe that he was much more a Man and Competitor than had he walked away before his final putt dropped and hopefully if some young guys happen to read the post, they will read and take President Roosevelt's words to heart because no truer words have ever been written, typed or spoken regarding a Competitor...

The only thing worse than never knowing and experiencing Victory & Defeat would be to QUIT  before experiencing either one.

THAT would be more embarrassing than any score that I, at least, could ever shoot on a golf course.

Stay well my Friend��
RP

Truly wise words from a man who lived them.  Reminds me of one of my favorite Hunter S. Thompson quotes:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a ride!

I love that quote and I think anyone with the guts to chase down a dream or to simply go through this life fully stomping on the terra has figured out the real meaning of "living"

Edited by Dr. Block, 12 June 2018 - 02:19 PM.

#1846 Forged4ever

Forged4ever

Putting is 98%+ Mental.....

• 14,235 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 183106
GolfWRX Likes : 24791

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:44 PM

View PostDr. Block, on 12 June 2018 - 02:15 PM, said:

View PostForged4ever, on 12 June 2018 - 01:32 PM, said:

Superb Start Matthew👌🏼

Richard

Beau Hossler

Hey Moses, I hope all's well and you're having a nice season👊

I realize that this is an older post however every time thiat I peruse Matthew's thread and see it, I am reminded of Theodore Roosevelt's "The Man In The Arena"..

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

I'm sure that these words probably would not have given Bert LaMar  much solice the evening after his final round though I have to believe that he was much more a Man and Competitor than had he walked away before his final putt dropped and hopefully if some young guys happen to read the post, they will read and take President Roosevelt's words to heart because no truer words have ever been written, typed or spoken regarding a Competitor...

Stay well my Friend🍻
RP

Truly wise words from a man who lived them.  Reminds me of one of my favorite Hunter S. Thompson quotes:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a ride!

I love that quote and I think anyone with the guts to chase down a dream or to simply go through this life fully stomping on the terra has figured out the real meaning of "living"
HaHaHa, that’s one of my all-time fave quotes and one of four that I rotate in my signature below, lolol👍

Great selection👌🏼

Cheers🍻
RP
I Love Her Not For The Way That She Dances With My Angels~
But For The Way That The Sound Of Her Voice Can Silence My Demons....

GHIN: Beefeater 24

#1847 Dr. Block

Dr. Block

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 477376
  • Handicap:4.1
GolfWRX Likes : 732

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:58 PM

I knew there was a reason why I’ve enjoyed your posts so much over the years.

Cheers to you as well brother

-Matt

#1848 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 19 June 2018 - 01:45 AM

My summer schedule is about to begin.  You guys have any questions for me? I will continue to update this forum.  Would you want me to start a new forum?

#1849 rangersgoalie

rangersgoalie

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 290733
GolfWRX Likes : 3065

Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:12 AM

Go get em Matt.

I haven't been around too much, but hoping for good things

#1850 deadsolid...shank

deadsolid...shank

Legend

• 11,610 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99408
GolfWRX Likes : 7823

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:04 AM

Wish the Dakota Tour got a little closer to us, would love to come out and watch one. But just a little too far away.

We do get get several players off the tour who come out for our Pro Am in late August.

Titleist 910 8.5
Titleist 910 15*
Titleist 910H 17*
2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
SC GoLo
Vokey SM5 52,58,62

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#1851 ryanpalm

ryanpalm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 28332
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:51 PM

View PostGolfingBro, on 19 June 2018 - 01:45 AM, said:

My summer schedule is about to begin.  You guys have any questions for me? I will continue to update this forum.  Would you want me to start a new forum?
I would assume during time in the Dakota's you will be playing some courses that are new to you - can you talk about how you prepare? Before arrival...practice round...local knowledge??

#1852 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:43 PM

View Postdeadsolid...shank, on 19 June 2018 - 07:04 AM, said:

Wish the Dakota Tour got a little closer to us, would love to come out and watch one. But just a little too far away.

We do get get several players off the tour who come out for our Pro Am in late August.

One day I will be close!

#1853 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:47 PM

View Postryanpalm, on 23 June 2018 - 07:51 PM, said:

View PostGolfingBro, on 19 June 2018 - 01:45 AM, said:

I would assume during time in the Dakota's you will be playing some courses that are new to you - can you talk about how you prepare? Before arrival...practice round...local knowledge??

Yes lots of new course I have to play.  First off I always look online at the scorecard and see if there are any pictures of holes to see what the look of the course is.  Once I look at pictures and see what the yardages are I make sure to practice the clubs I will be hitting on the course.  If its a short course its a lot of wedge practice.  I ask around if there is any local knowledge or breaks of greens I should know.  

During the practice round I take out my level and measure the spots on the greens where I think the pins will be or where I know the pins are since they are dotted.  I use this to get the percentage of slope for my aim point express.  I hit tee shots and chip and putt around par 3s and reachable par 5s since those are the holes I am most likely to have to chip on.  I usually putt on the rest or chip if its a tough par 4.  I make sure I take aggressive lines to know exactly how aggressive I can be in the tournament.  Overall I am pretty good at getting to know a course and learning quickly how far I am hitting the ball (in reno this week and ball goes far).

#1854 benthegolfer

benthegolfer

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64748
  • Ebay ID:bhgolfgolfgolf
GolfWRX Likes : 57

Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:30 PM

Just found this thread and enjoying reading back through some of the pages. As a WRX'er I feel like I have to ask, what's in the bag?
Titleist TS3 9.5 HZRDUS Smoke 60 6.5
Titleist 915Fd 13.5 Fujikura Speeder 757 Evo Stiff  
Titleist 718 T-MB 3 Dynamic Gold AMT X100
Titleist AP2 718 4-PW Dynamic Gold AMT X100
​Titleist Vokey SM7 50.08 DGS400
Titleist Vokey SM7 54.08 DGS400
​Titleist Vokey SM7 60.04 DG Spinner
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
ProV1x

#1855 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:31 PM

View Postbenthegolfer, on 27 June 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

Just found this thread and enjoying reading back through some of the pages. As a WRX'er I feel like I have to ask, what's in the bag?

Glad that you found it! I am always updating:

Whats in the Bag:

Ball- TP5

Driver- M3 9.0 degree Matrix Ozik Black Tie X Flex

3 wood- M1 14 degree Matrix Ozik Black Tie X Flex

2 iron- P 770 KBS 130 X

PW-4 iron- P 750 KBS 130 X

60, 51, 55 degree- Milled Grind KBS 130 X

Putter- Taylormade Spider Red with top line

#1856 Drewmiller07

Drewmiller07

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 495278
  • Handicap:4
GolfWRX Likes : 82

Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:06 PM

For us guys who basically get one shot at a new course. How hard would you try to attack pins or tee balls knowing you have one shot at the course?

Also, do you ever have just completely terrible days? Like upper 70’s or maybe 80 for you.

#1857 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2018 - 07:40 PM

View PostDrewmiller07, on 29 June 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

For us guys who basically get one shot at a new course. How hard would you try to attack pins or tee balls knowing you have one shot at the course?

Also, do you ever have just completely terrible days? Like upper 70's or maybe 80 for you.

Depends what I am playing.  If its a monday qualifier you have to attack almost every pin.  For me I am overly aggressive on a course I never see, since I don't know where the trouble is, I just see fairway.

For guys like you, it also depends on your handicap and what you are capable of.  For me, I will attack anything if I have 7 iron or less unless there is immediate danger like a water hazard.  I would tell you to find your longest club you are comfortable attacking to a short sided pin.  Always aiming to be 150 out is a good bet on all courses as well.  That means on a short hole you might take less then driver.

Bad days are around 74 to 76.  I believe the highest tournament score I have shot this year has been a 77 and the lowest has been a 62.

#1858 gatorMD

gatorMD

Hacker-in-Chief

• 3,103 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 487980
  • Handicap:2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 2104

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:10 PM

what's keeping you from say web.com tour?  In your opinion.  

thanks...
Driver: TM M2 Tour 9.5 AD MT 6TX
3W: TM M2 Tour 15 AD MT 7X
Utility: Srixon Z U65 3/20 Blueboard X
Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 4-PW Tour V X
Wedges: SM6 50F and 54S DG100; SM5 60K DGS400
Putter: Odyssey White Hot RX Rossie Putter
Ball: Titleist AVX
Grips: Grip Master Signature
Glove: Titleist Perma Soft

#1859 GolfingBro

GolfingBro

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:36 PM

View PostgatorMD, on 29 June 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

thanks...

Timing. Playing well at the right time. When I made it to final stage I didn't have a good week (and had food poisoning).  Q School is the time of year to play well.  Also, if I were to do it over I might move closer to more Mondays for the Web.  California is too far away from everything and its too expensive for me to fly everywhere.

#1860 gatorMD

gatorMD

Hacker-in-Chief

• 3,103 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 487980
  • Handicap:2.5
GolfWRX Likes : 2104

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:41 PM

View PostGolfingBro, on 29 June 2018 - 08:36 PM, said:

View PostgatorMD, on 29 June 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

thanks...

Timing. Playing well at the right time. When I made it to final stage I didn't have a good week (and had food poisoning).  Q School is the time of year to play well.  Also, if I were to do it over I might move closer to more Mondays for the Web.  California is too far away from everything and its too expensive for me to fly everywhere.

yeah def an ebb and flow to the golf season and if u can peak at q school then have another peak for 2 -3 good weeks ur basically on the pga tour....so close but yet so far.  

g-luck man

Driver: TM M2 Tour 9.5 AD MT 6TX
3W: TM M2 Tour 15 AD MT 7X
Utility: Srixon Z U65 3/20 Blueboard X
Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 4-PW Tour V X
Wedges: SM6 50F and 54S DG100; SM5 60K DGS400
Putter: Odyssey White Hot RX Rossie Putter
Ball: Titleist AVX
Grips: Grip Master Signature
Glove: Titleist Perma Soft

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors