Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Fishing

271 replies to this topic

#271 thug the bunny

thug the bunny

We are spirits in a material world

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,933 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251822
  • Handicap:8.2
GolfWRX Likes : 10068

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:43 PM

onetime19, on 10 November 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

One of my passions is Bass fishing, I fish tournaments often, we here in north Texas have some of the best big bass lakes around. We are truly spoiled around here!

You could probably use the bass I catch in S Jesrsey as bait for the bass you catch. The lakes here tend to be acidic and full of tannins and pretty nutrient poor. But we got plenty of iron deposits if you want to make cannon balls for a revolutionary war against England!

The absolute perfection of existence, life, and aesthetic beauty is the work not only of evolution but of a powerful being.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#272 bscinstnct

bscinstnct

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,258 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 77664
GolfWRX Likes : 13205

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

onetime19, on 10 November 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

One of my passions is Bass fishing, I fish tournaments often, we here in north Texas have some of the best big bass lakes around. We are truly spoiled around here!

Would love to see pics of gear and big bass you land.

We northeasterners can only fantasize about monster bass. 5 or 6 pounds is a "hog" here.

So...share the wealth ; )

From what I understand, the really big bass in Texas are caught in clear water. Is that right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors