Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Custom Golf Gloves? Hands are too big

glove

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Coolhandbirdman

Coolhandbirdman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 386684
  • Handicap:14
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:49 PM

Finding a glove that fits has been a problem for me since I started golfing 4-5 years ago. I've been working in a woodshop since my dad could get me to hold a broom and I'm 6'5. I found a Bionic xxxl that I ripped in 5 holes, and I didn't like the feel of the gloved at all. I can squeeze a footboy xxl gtx on but it only lasts about 2 rounds before I rip it, and I can't close velcro when new. Does anyone know a brand that makes big a** gloves or a custom maker who will taylor one to your fit? Any feedback would be great.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 Gary8180

Gary8180

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 359593
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 16 January 2016 - 06:47 PM

I knew someone who had this same problem. He resorted to soaking a glove in warm water and then letting it slowly dry while on his hand. A good cabretta leather glove stretches quite a bit when wet but it will shrink again........ hence the reason for letting it dry on the hand. Open and closing the hand while drying helps maintain the stretch as well.

#3 Coolhandbirdman

Coolhandbirdman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 386684
  • Handicap:14

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:20 AM

View PostGary8180, on 16 January 2016 - 06:47 PM, said:

I knew someone who had this same problem. He resorted to soaking a glove in warm water and then letting it slowly dry while on his hand. A good cabretta leather glove stretches quite a bit when wet but it will shrink again........ hence the reason for letting it dry on the hand. Open and closing the hand while drying helps maintain the stretch as well.
Thanks I might give it a go.

#4 hacker4life

hacker4life

Custom Gloves USA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 48249

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:41 PM

View PostCoolhandbirdman, on 16 January 2016 - 05:49 PM, said:

Finding a glove that fits has been a problem for me since I started golfing 4-5 years ago. I've been working in a woodshop since my dad could get me to hold a broom and I'm 6'5. I found a Bionic xxxl that I ripped in 5 holes, and I didn't like the feel of the gloved at all. I can squeeze a footboy xxl gtx on but it only lasts about 2 rounds before I rip it, and I can't close velcro when new. Does anyone know a brand that makes big a** gloves or a custom maker who will taylor one to your fit? Any feedback would be great.

We are developing a New glove that we will guarantee for 6 months. No other glove in the market can do that.  
If you can take the time to measure your hand correctly, that will determine the exact size.  

Posted Image

In addition to this New Glove, we currently create FULLY Customize Gloves for Event.  
www.customglovesusa.com
thanks
Bruce

Also tagged with glove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors