Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

FairwayFred's WITB Pic thread

241 replies to this topic

#241 FairwayFred

FairwayFred

Major Winner

• Sponsors
  • 3,592 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 149
GolfWRX Likes : 1960

Posted 26 December 2018 - 05:39 AM

Longballjock, on 25 December 2018 - 07:39 AM, said:

FairwayFred, on 24 December 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

Longballjock, on 24 December 2018 - 02:03 PM, said:

FairwayFred, on 22 December 2018 - 04:36 PM, said:

I just got them both yesterday and won't get to play until I get to Scotland next week.  

I am super excited about the Artisan I went to Ft Worth and worked w John on a fitting the whole experience was awesome.  He goes super in depth and looks at things that others do not.  I've been through more putter fittings than I can count over the years but it had been about 3 years and some things about my setup and stroke had changed.  We really dialed in my specs and I'm super confident with the setup.  Love the finish I'm really a sucker for a good patina.

The SWAG also really fits my eye well and has basically the same setup.  I really like what he did with the shape of that thing.
where abouts in Scotland you going to be playing ?

I'll be in Campbeltown for 12 days I'll mostly be playing at Machrahanish, Machrahanish Dunes and Dunaverty.  Might get over to Machrie and Shiskine also.

All good courses , I'm down the Ayrshire coast by  royal troon and old Prestwick , if your ever over that way or over for a long period, we should get a game sorted.

Beautiful morning here in Campbeltown. 50* and a little sun.  My son and I are going to tee it shortly.

That sounds good I'll let you know next time I am in that area.  2 great courses there too.

FREE AGENT CLUB HO NO MO!
Ari Techner
National Custom Works nationalcustomworks.com
ari@nationalcustomworks.com
IG: @nationalcustom
Twitter: @WorksNational
(still a huge club HO)

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#242 FairwayFred

FairwayFred