Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Splyt's 2017 WITB


83 replies to this topic

#1 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:56 PM

Finally decided to do a WITB.

2015 End of Year  Bag Setup
Taylormade M1 430 9.5* - Fujikura Speeder 757 TS - Stiff - playing at 44.5
Taylormade Aeroburner TP 3 Wood 15* - Oban Revenge - X-Stiff
Taylormade R15 2 Hybrid - Fujikura Speeder 77 - Stiff
Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW - DG Pro S300 - 2* flat
Titleist Vokey SM5 Raw 52F, 56S, 60K
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

2016 Winter Bag
Cobra King LTD Pro 7.5* - Matrix Reign Prototype 70T X-Stiff
Cobra 3-4 FWY 13.5* - Aldila Tour Green X-Stiff
Cobra 5-7 FWY 18.5* - Matrix Red Tie X-Stiff
Titleist 712U 3-Iron - Matrix Red Tie
Cobra King CB MB - 4-PW KBS C-Taper Stiff Shafts
Cobra Trusty Rusty - 51*, 57*
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

2016 Pre-Season Update
Cobra King LTD Pro 7.5* - Matrix Reign Prototype 70T X-Stiff
Titleist 915 Fd - 14.5* - Diamana D+
Titleist 712U 3-Iron - Matrix Red Tie
Titleist 714 AP2 - 4-PW - X95 S300
Titleist Vokey SM5: 52F, 56S, 60K
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

2017 Bag
Taylormade 2016 M2 9.5 - HZRDUS Yellow
Taylormade 2016 M2 3w 15* - HZRDUS Black
Cobra Baffler F6 18.5* - Aldila Tour Blue
Callaway Apex 4-PW - SteelFiber i95
Vokey SM6: 52F, 56S, 60M
Odyssey Tank 2-Ball

Edited by Splyt, 26 May 2017 - 07:12 PM.

Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 naplesdrive28

naplesdrive28

    Member

  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 405508
  • Joined: 12/12/2015
  • Location:texas
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 10

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:58 PM

I like the look of the vapors you going to let them rust?

2

#3 TheKrushh

TheKrushh

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 266524
  • Joined: 07/26/2013
  • Location:Denver, CO
GolfWRX Likes : 352

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:16 PM

Great looking set!
Ping G LS Tec 10.5 ADGP 7X
Taylormade 17 M2 Tour 16.5 ADGP 8TX
Titleist TMB 3 KBS CTaper parallel custom
Titleist 716 CB 4-7 CTaper parallel custom
Titleist 716 MB 8-PW KBS CTaper parallel custom
Vokey SM6 Raw 50, 55, 61 KBS CTaper parallel custom
SC M2 34 inch

3

#4 redhead

redhead

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 218721
  • Joined: 01/01/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 191

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:19 AM

How did you strip vapor & vokey?

Nice bag btw.

4

#5 short and straight

short and straight

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 336585
  • Joined: 08/27/2014
GolfWRX Likes : 45

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:28 AM

Great set up. Everything looks nice. How's that r15 hybrid?

Jetspeed Driver, 16.5 deg. 3 wood, 22 hybrid
Rocketbladez 4-A wedge
ATV 56 and 60 degree wedge
Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (2010)

5

#6 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

View Postnaplesdrive28, on 12 December 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

I like the look of the vapors you going to let them rust?

They won't rust.

View Postredhead, on 13 December 2015 - 08:19 AM, said:

How did you strip vapor & vokey?
Nice bag btw.

For the Vapors: 60 grit sandpaper to get most of it off and 120 grit sandpaper to get the rest used 150 grit to smooth it out a little bit.
For the Vokeys: Soaked them in distilled white vinegar for 30 mins and then used a scotch brite pad to get it off. Rinse and repeate until done.

View Postshort and straight, on 13 December 2015 - 11:28 AM, said:

Great set up. Everything looks nice. How's that r15 hybrid?

Thanks. The Hybrid is probably one thing in my bag that I am not 100% satisfied with.  It's more the hybrid as a club versus the r15 hybrid specifically. It is long and really easy for me to draw.
Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

6

#7 jerseyshoregolfer

jerseyshoregolfer

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 388362
  • Joined: 07/28/2015
  • Ebay ID:jerseyshoregolfer35
GolfWRX Likes : 13

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:26 PM

How's the M1? As good as the hype?
Driver: Taylormade SLDR Diamana S+ 60 Stiff
3 Wood: Nike Vapor Flex Diamana S+ 70 Stiff
5 Wood: Titleist 913F GD YS-6+ Stiff
Irons: Taylormade RSi 1 4-PW Reax Stiff
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM5 51*, 60* and SM4 55*
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 1.5

WITB Link

7

#8 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:37 PM

View Postjerseyshoregolfer, on 13 December 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

How's the M1? As good as the hype?

For me, the M1 is amazing. I've never used the Speeder 757 Tour Spec, so it could be a combination of things but the numbers that I am getting out of this are huge for me. Hit on a GC2 on Friday and had my M1 against my backup Vapor Pro. M1 numbers were 16* launch, 1800-2100 spin; Vapor Pro was 12* launch ~3k spin. Now if only, I could get my swing speed back up. It's amazing what having a kid does to your golf game.

For the record, this season alone, I gamed at various points in the season, in no particular order:

SLDR 430
Vapor Flex
Titleist 915 D3
Fly-Z+
Vapor Pro
M1
Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

8

#9 SC-TX 88

SC-TX 88

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 258742
  • Joined: 06/25/2013
  • Location:Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 147

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:34 PM

How do you like the Oban Revenge in the 3 wood?  I have one in the M1 and am going to try a 8.2 TS. It seems like the Revenge needs a smooth swing and doesn't respond great (for me) stepping on it.
M1 10.5 w/ GD AD GP 7X Black Edition tipped 1 inch (testing 440 w/Atmos Blue 7X)
M2 Tour Issue 15 (actual 14) w/GD AD GP 8X Black Edition tipped 1 inch
M2 Tour Issue 18 w/ Fujikura 93X Pro Spec tipped 0.5 inches
TM UDI 2 w/Aldila RIP 115 S / TM M1 3 iron (16 degrees) w/Diamana Thump 115X
TM 770 3-5, TM 750 6-PW w/Nippon SPB X
Raw SM6 50.08F, Raw SM6 54.08M, Raw 60K Links (50 Nippon SPB X, 54/60 DGTI S400)
Ping Tyne w/PP60
Rotate between 5 wood and 1/2/3 irons depending on course

9

#10 TourPreferred0430

TourPreferred0430

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126776
  • Joined: 04/15/2011
  • Ebay ID:golfmaqql
GolfWRX Likes : 89

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:36 PM

View PostSplyt, on 13 December 2015 - 05:37 PM, said:

View Postjerseyshoregolfer, on 13 December 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

How's the M1? As good as the hype?

For me, the M1 is amazing. I've never used the Speeder 757 Tour Spec, so it could be a combination of things but the numbers that I am getting out of this are huge for me. Hit on a GC2 on Friday and had my M1 against my backup Vapor Pro. M1 numbers were 16* launch, 1800-2100 spin; Vapor Pro was 12* launch ~3k spin. Now if only, I could get my swing speed back up. It's amazing what having a kid does to your golf game.

For the record, this season alone, I gamed at various points in the season, in no particular order:

SLDR 430
Vapor Flex
Titleist 915 D3
Fly-Z+
Vapor Pro
M1

How's the M1 compare to the SLdR 430? Did you have to go down in loft?

TM 2017 M1 440 10.5* Tensei Orange V2 | TM 2017 M2 Tour Issue 9.5* Oban Tour Limited 65X Proto
TM 2016 M2 DF Proto 15* Fuji Rombax P75 | TM Jetspeed Proto 15° ZCom 95
TM 2017 M2 Tour Proto 18* Fuji Rombax P75 | TM Jetspeed Proto 19° ZCom 95
Vega VM-02 Raw 3-PW Modus 120 | Vega RAF-CM Raw 3-PW Nippon SPB
Nike Engage TS 56° & 60° | Nike VR Forged 56° & 60°
Byron Morgan DH89 GS | Byron Morgan DH89 Solid Copper
Best Grips MicroPerf

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 capking

capking

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 317285
  • Joined: 05/27/2014
  • Location:Alberta
GolfWRX Likes : 113

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:16 PM

 TourPreferred0430, on 13 December 2015 - 09:36 PM, said:

 Splyt, on 13 December 2015 - 05:37 PM, said:

 jerseyshoregolfer, on 13 December 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

How's the M1? As good as the hype?

For me, the M1 is amazing. I've never used the Speeder 757 Tour Spec, so it could be a combination of things but the numbers that I am getting out of this are huge for me. Hit on a GC2 on Friday and had my M1 against my backup Vapor Pro. M1 numbers were 16* launch, 1800-2100 spin; Vapor Pro was 12* launch ~3k spin. Now if only, I could get my swing speed back up. It's amazing what having a kid does to your golf game.

For the record, this season alone, I gamed at various points in the season, in no particular order:

SLDR 430
Vapor Flex
Titleist 915 D3
Fly-Z+
Vapor Pro
M1

How's the M1 compare to the SLdR 430? Did you have to go down in loft?

I had sldr 460 with 12 degrees and went to a m1 460 with 9.5, changed my ball flight completely, 20 yards farther and a way more manageable ball flight height

And nice clubs op

11

#12 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:21 PM

 TourPreferred0430, on 13 December 2015 - 09:36 PM, said:

 Splyt, on 13 December 2015 - 05:37 PM, said:

 jerseyshoregolfer, on 13 December 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

How's the M1? As good as the hype?

For me, the M1 is amazing. I've never used the Speeder 757 Tour Spec, so it could be a combination of things but the numbers that I am getting out of this are huge for me. Hit on a GC2 on Friday and had my M1 against my backup Vapor Pro. M1 numbers were 16* launch, 1800-2100 spin; Vapor Pro was 12* launch ~3k spin. Now if only, I could get my swing speed back up. It's amazing what having a kid does to your golf game.

For the record, this season alone, I gamed at various points in the season, in no particular order:

SLDR 430
Vapor Flex
Titleist 915 D3
Fly-Z+
Vapor Pro
M1

How's the M1 compare to the SLdR 430? Did you have to go down in loft?

I find the M1 even in 430 to be way more forgiving than the SLDR 430. I varied between 8 and 8.5 with the SLDR and am playing the M1 mostly at 8.75. Shafts were different so not apples to apples.
Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

12

#13 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:24 PM

 SC-TX 88, on 13 December 2015 - 07:34 PM, said:

How do you like the Oban Revenge in the 3 wood?  I have one in the M1 and am going to try a 8.2 TS. It seems like the Revenge needs a smooth swing and doesn't respond great (for me) stepping on it.

So far, really good. I only switched to this 3 wood late in the season. Was previously playing a 915 fd with Diamana D+ in stiff. I would say that ball flight with the Oban is lower and less spin than the D+. I don't have a super fast swing speed but I don't feel that I have to step on it much to get a good result. It's been really consistent for me since putting it in the bag. Low bullets that roll for days.
Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

13

#14 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 26 December 2015 - 03:09 PM

Picked this up to try in the M1. Also have a Matrix Reign Prototype on the way that i am going to put in the Vapor Pro. Still trying to decide on what to do about the Hybrid. Got lots of gift cards for Christmas, so might see what's up at the local golf stores.

20151226_150030.jpg
Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

14

#15 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:15 AM

Just can't stop tinkering. Switched out TM 3-wood and Hybrid for Cobra fairways. They are long and super forgiving. Driver might be changing too. Pics and updates to come.

Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

15

#16 staysober for golf

staysober for golf

    Low carb guy

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214747
  • Joined: 12/06/2012
  • Location:08863
  • Handicap:10
  • Ebay ID:felicianogus4242
GolfWRX Likes : 78

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:02 PM

 Splyt, on 29 December 2015 - 09:15 AM, said:

Just can't stop tinkering. Switched out TM 3-wood and Hybrid for Cobra fairways. They are long and super forgiving. Driver might be changing too. Pics and updates to come.

Do you feel the 5 wood out performs the hybrid?
TM: R15 8.1*/ RIP 55 X. 45"
TM: R15 14.3*/ D S+ 70 S. 43"

TM: R15 16*/ SPDR 9.3 S. 41"
CAL: 4U, X2Hpr 5-Pw PX95 6.0
CAL: FORGED V 58* Stock.
CAL: Odyssey #1 WIDE, 33"


WITB

16

#17 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:22 PM

 staysober for golf, on 29 December 2015 - 04:02 PM, said:

 Splyt, on 29 December 2015 - 09:15 AM, said:

Just can't stop tinkering. Switched out TM 3-wood and Hybrid for Cobra fairways. They are long and super forgiving. Driver might be changing too. Pics and updates to come.

Do you feel the 5 wood out performs the hybrid?

For me, a fairway wood is easier to hit than a hybrid. I never really feel comfortable with hybrids.
Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

17

#18 Stuu

Stuu

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 350429
  • Joined: 12/01/2014
  • Location:Hampton Roads, VA
GolfWRX Likes : 24

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:01 AM

How about the graphics on the badge of the VPC's? Sand paper for that as well? Did you strip the volt paint fill or go over it? Thanks, great looking bag!

 Splyt, on 13 December 2015 - 04:16 PM, said:

 naplesdrive28, on 12 December 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

I like the look of the vapors you going to let them rust?

They won't rust.

 redhead, on 13 December 2015 - 08:19 AM, said:

How did you strip vapor & vokey?
Nice bag btw.

For the Vapors: 60 grit sandpaper to get most of it off and 120 grit sandpaper to get the rest used 150 grit to smooth it out a little bit.
For the Vokeys: Soaked them in distilled white vinegar for 30 mins and then used a scotch brite pad to get it off. Rinse and repeate until done.

 short and straight, on 13 December 2015 - 11:28 AM, said:

Great set up. Everything looks nice. How's that r15 hybrid?

Thanks. The Hybrid is probably one thing in my bag that I am not 100% satisfied with.  It's more the hybrid as a club versus the r15 hybrid specifically. It is long and really easy for me to draw.


18

#19 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:42 AM

 Stuu, on 30 December 2015 - 09:01 AM, said:

How about the graphics on the badge of the VPC's? Sand paper for that as well? Did you strip the volt paint fill or go over it? Thanks, great looking bag!

 Splyt, on 13 December 2015 - 04:16 PM, said:

 naplesdrive28, on 12 December 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

I like the look of the vapors you going to let them rust?

They won't rust.

 redhead, on 13 December 2015 - 08:19 AM, said:

How did you strip vapor & vokey?
Nice bag btw.

For the Vapors: 60 grit sandpaper to get most of it off and 120 grit sandpaper to get the rest used 150 grit to smooth it out a little bit.
For the Vokeys: Soaked them in distilled white vinegar for 30 mins and then used a scotch brite pad to get it off. Rinse and repeate until done.

 short and straight, on 13 December 2015 - 11:28 AM, said:

Great set up. Everything looks nice. How's that r15 hybrid?

Thanks. The Hybrid is probably one thing in my bag that I am not 100% satisfied with.  It's more the hybrid as a club versus the r15 hybrid specifically. It is long and really easy for me to draw.

Stripped the volt paint with aircraft paint stripper.
Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

19

#20 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:40 PM

Going to be giving this setup a run.

20160102_162445_001.jpg 20160102_162525.jpg

Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 bperna

bperna

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129264
  • Joined: 05/22/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 14

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:51 PM

Nice bag. I like the irons stripped, looks classy.

21

#22 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:44 PM

Will do a full  post once I receive everything but here's what I have so far.

IMG_0051.jpg
Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

22

#23 staysober for golf

staysober for golf

    Low carb guy

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 214747
  • Joined: 12/06/2012
  • Location:08863
  • Handicap:10
  • Ebay ID:felicianogus4242
GolfWRX Likes : 78

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:24 PM

Looking really sharp there!!!!!
TM: R15 8.1*/ RIP 55 X. 45"
TM: R15 14.3*/ D S+ 70 S. 43"

TM: R15 16*/ SPDR 9.3 S. 41"
CAL: 4U, X2Hpr 5-Pw PX95 6.0
CAL: FORGED V 58* Stock.
CAL: Odyssey #1 WIDE, 33"


WITB

23

#24 Judge440

Judge440

    Titleist will always have my heart.

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 1,537 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11997
  • Joined: 02/15/2006
  • Location:Cleveland, OH USA
  • Handicap:4.4
GolfWRX Likes : 403

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:31 PM

Nice gear thanks for sharing.
Ping G400 LST 8.5* - Tensei Orange
Ping G400 14.5* - Tensei Blue
Ping G25 20* - TFC189
PXG 0311T - ProjectX LZ 6.0
Vokey 50F/54V/60V - S400
Odyssey O-Works 2Ball
ProV1


WITB Link

https://www.instagram.com/justincle/

24

#25 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 07 February 2016 - 12:10 PM

2016 Bag Update!

Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

25

#26 Danksy

Danksy

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 410274
  • Joined: 01/28/2016
  • Location:england
  • Handicap:18
  • Ebay ID:danksy69
GolfWRX Likes : 20

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

Always loved the cobra kings... my favourite irons on the market
WITB.

Driver - Taylormade M2 9.5° Aldila Rouge stiff
3 Wood- Callaway Big Berha Alpha 815 15° Fujikura Motore Speeder 665 Stiff
Utility iron - Callaway Apex UT 18° project x pxi 6.5 stiff
Hybrid - Taylormade SLDR S 22° Fujikura Speeder Stiff
Irons 5-PW - Taylormade Rsi 1.True Temper Reg shafts
Wedges - Callaway Md3 49° 54° 58° Dynamic Gold Shafts
Putter - Odyssey Works 2 Ball (black)  with Superstroke 3.0 slim

Ball - Pro V1 X or Nike RZN Tour Black

26

#27 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:49 PM

After reading through the gear trials and hitting it some myself, I have a Cobra King LTD head on the way. Will be testing it with the Matrix Reign Prototype as well as a Speeder 7.2 TS. Can't wait to give this setup a go.
Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

27

#28 Splyt

Splyt

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 260 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 268448
  • Joined: 08/04/2013
  • Location:Boston
GolfWRX Likes : 112

Posted 01 March 2016 - 07:59 PM

Have a set of Fly-Z+ irons with KBS shafts in them. Looking to give these a run at the start of the season when I'll need the most help.

Also, traded King LTD head for a King LTD Pro head. Need to dial in loft and figure out whether the Reign Proto or Speeder 7.2 will win out.
Taylormade M2 9.5* - Black Mamba Prototype
Taylormade M2 3W 15* - Tensei Blue
Cobra King F6 Baffler 18.5* - Tensei Blue
Taylormade P790 4-PW - Nippon Modus 120
Taylormade Milled Grind - 50, 54, 60
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Mid Slant

28

#29 chair

chair

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 412108
  • Joined: 02/13/2016
  • Location:Miami / Detroit
GolfWRX Likes : 36

Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:30 PM

did you like the nike vapor pro combo?

29

#30 Sec

Sec

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 410698
  • Joined: 02/01/2016
  • Location:Glenodra,CA
  • Handicap:18
  • Ebay ID:Brutestrengthsupplyco
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:58 PM

How do you like the King LTD vs the M1. I am currently in the market for a driver and have narrowed it down to these two.

Adams XTD 10.5* - House Of Forged Express Stiff Shaft
Adams Tight Lies 3w 16*
Adams XTD HYBRID 20*
4-PW Maltby TE Forged Irons
Odyssey White Hot #1 with custom milled copper insert

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors