Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Honma TW727 compared to Mizuno or Titleist 716?

31 replies to this topic

#31 goodvibes

goodvibes

Advanced

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 6387
GolfWRX Likes : 21

Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:21 AM

I suspect you would have better results with the V. i know that I would. Vn is for tour player swings. The V is the original design. The Vn was added by request of tour players that found too much game improvement/size in the V.

Edited by goodvibes, 15 October 2018 - 06:24 AM.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#32 dunn

dunn

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,055 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 124833
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 1379

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:03 PM

Played many mizunos and played TW727 V OR VN (?)....the smallest one they have (there's 3 models and look somewhat similar)

Yea lol more feedback bit solid when you strike em......as good as anything else

When you get into cavityback designs that have been around awhile and their solid one piece not gonna be whole lot of difference, just subtleties.....some notice others not so much

Reason I got em is they were new and $629....never tried honma b4 and had credit so

Edited by dunn, 15 October 2018 - 08:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors