Lately the Instruction Forums that has generated a volume of REPORT!'ed posts, lately.
GolfWRX’s Instruction Forums have a treasured history of ideas, guidance, and debate. People disagree about the swing and swing theories. We will continue to support, preserve, and encourage constructive contributions within our rules.
We simply do not have the resources to do the investigative research it requires to determine who infringed on who. The Instruction Forum is generally not the traditional personal attacks we see in the other forums. I see golfers fighting about their own complicated swing theories, so it's very hard to know who's on the high road or not.
High maintenance users -- posting and REPORTing -- will be curbed.
So please do NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE FRAY here and tone down the rhetoric.
Here's a reminder of a few of our Community Posting Standards that apply specifically to the Instruction Forums and the recent numerous violation REPORT!s.
- Being considerate and respecting each other.
- Treating others the way you want to be treated is the key component to preservation of the site’s goals.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts.
- No foul language, nude pictures, and/or other objectionable material are allowed.
- Registering with multiple accounts, impersonating another member, multiple identities, and/or false e-mail addresses are not allowed.
- No “running the site”. Have balance and don’t over-post in one day. High maintenance users can be asked to slow and or not post. Don’t deluge the forums and overwhelm threads.
- Each member is allowed one login account.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or the like.
- No spamming or unauthorized commercial postings in the “Forums” ...without prior approval from management.
We will be issuing time off warnings for those that do not.