Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Cabo in December

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 matt_wong

matt_wong

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 64351
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:54 AM

I see there isnt a recent Cabo thread and was looking for input. I will be in Cabo in early December for a wedding and was looking at places to play. More budget friendly places would be nice, and would need to rent clubs.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 DavePelz4

DavePelz4

Legend

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 22,931 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69051
GolfWRX Likes : 23895

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:58 AM

Budget friendly will be tough to find.  You could try GolfNow and put in Cabo.  You might find some rounds available around $125 on Palmilla which isn't bad.  Good luck!

#3 jumanji

jumanji

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 102894
GolfWRX Likes : 23

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:06 AM

If you google 'Cabo travel forums' the tripadvisor forums should come up first.  There is a ton of information on the various resorts to help narrow down what you're looking for.  I go to Cabo every year and will be there Nov 27 - Dec 5th.  If there is anything I can help you with feel free to PM me.  Cabo might have the best collection of amazing golf courses in the world but the best courses aren't exactly cheap however there are deals to be found!   I usually manage to play the better courses and have never paid anywhere near the rack rates.  Good luck!

#4 Ninja

Ninja

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 69317
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:53 PM

View PostDavePelz4, on 09 November 2015 - 10:58 AM, said:

You could try GolfNow and put in Cabo.  You might find some rounds available around $125 on Palmilla which isn't bad.

Aside from Palmilla, the only other course listed is Vidanta.....anyone play it yet? There are no reviews.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors