Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Bespoke Golf - Terrible Company stay away from ???

Need info feedback - warning

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 kkrenzke

kkrenzke

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11667
  • Ebay ID:kkrenzke
GolfWRX Likes : 2

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:07 PM

I am not one to bash a company and know that things can and do go wrong with order but in the past 10 days I have:

1. Place an order via PAYPAL for $ 155 worth of leather head covers with Bespoke Golf USA
2. Continued to check on their website and see that through my account that all orders are "unfulfilled"
3. Emailed both customer support email address several time with NO RESPONSE as of end of day November 2nd.
4. Phone their Phoenix based phone number and left a voicemail for DJ - how is listed as one of the owner
5. As of today November 2nd,  still received no response and orders still show "unfulfilled"...

I do not know what to do and am asking for input / help with this matter.  I am also just putting this out there for this community of golf lovers so nobody else has to endure this bad customer service and experience.

Thanks for any input.

Kevin K

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 KYMAR

KYMAR

Legend

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 99014
GolfWRX Likes : 14292

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:21 PM

Are these custom made? 10 days isn't exactly a long wait time if so.  I agree that they should get back to you but coming off a weekend,  they are probably getting back to messages in the order they were received.

I'm not sure why you keep pointing to the unfullfilled status as a negative. They aren't done and have not shipped,  seems pretty reasonable to me.  

You can be annoyed at a lack of response,  but 10 days for custom covers is hardly enough time to start declaring them terrible.  You haven't even gotten the product yet.  Chillax,  as my kid says

Edited by KYMAR, 02 November 2015 - 05:22 PM.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided   
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0   
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60   
White Hot 6 Long Neck

#3 Kingcat990

Kingcat990

European Tailored Golf Socks

• ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 3,159 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291815
GolfWRX Likes : 2237

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:03 PM

Although I slightly side with KYMAR, the fact that you haven't heard anything today would be a bit annoying. $155 is a decent lump of dinero. Peace of mind is you went through PayPal. So you shouldn't have any worries since they cover your a**. If you haven't heard anything by Friday, then I guess I'd be a bit concerned personally. If/when you get em, post some pics
Wyoming Cowboys

Ping Rapture 13 Paderson 860S
PRGR Nabla 18 M43S
Honma 737c 21 Type Z S
Nike Vapor 2i Nippon 105S
Masda Fast Blades 4-P Nippon 120S
EON TW15 52/58 Nippon Wedge S
Piretti Matera

#4 kkrenzke

kkrenzke

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 11667
  • Ebay ID:kkrenzke

Posted 03 November 2015 - 04:48 PM

KYMAR, on 02 November 2015 - 05:21 PM, said:

Are these custom made? 10 days isn't exactly a long wait time if so.  I agree that they should get back to you but coming off a weekend,  they are probably getting back to messages in the order they were received.

I'm not sure why you keep pointing to the unfullfilled status as a negative. They aren't done and have not shipped,  seems pretty reasonable to me.  

You can be annoyed at a lack of response,  but 10 days for custom covers is hardly enough time to start declaring them terrible.  You haven't even gotten the product yet.  Chillax,  as my kid says
Thanks for the input, it was just the frustration of not getting any returned emails or phone calls to insure that my order was proceeding that I felt very frustrated with.

#5 Jimv

Jimv

Tour Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80916
  • Ebay ID:jimkim_123
GolfWRX Likes : 59

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:18 PM

Go back to PayPal and freeze money. That will at least get their attention, and a response, or your money back. One day or ten days is no excuse for not getting back to you.

Edited by Jimv, 03 November 2015 - 09:19 PM.

#6 truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 104991

Posted 07 November 2015 - 07:09 PM

Back in early August, I had reached out to DJ in reference to their headcovers.  It was pretty difficult to get in touch DJ initially, but he was pretty accessible afterwards.  I had to do a lot of digging to find the correct information though.  For what it's worth, I believe I was quoted at 15-20 days turnaround time.

Not sure what information you have, but here is DJs email signature:

DJ LANGER
AB Golf Designs
PO Box 6194
Scottsdale, AZ  85261
(m) 480.242.4801
(o) 480.545.4653
dj@abgolfdesigns.com

I hope that helps. Their stuff looked great, but the turnaround time was too long for me so I ended up going elsewhere.

#7 hoot79714

hoot79714

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46279
GolfWRX Likes : 9

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:57 AM

I order headcovers for the shop from these guys,  Everything comes from China and usually takes a month to arrive.  The quality is good and the covers are great but the arrival time does take a while.

#8 dyacob

dyacob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 467228
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:29 AM

I just had a horrible experience with Bespoke Golf. On may 12th, I ordered two head covers for $104 - i was charged immediately and was told that they would take 17-20 to arrive.

June 1st, I write a follow-up email to find out status of my order. No Response.

June 4th, I write another following up email - No response.

June 6th, another email - no response.

June 11th - another email - no response.

June 11th - call and leave message - no response.

June 12th - reach out to DJ Langer directly as I found his email on this chain. He replied and said their system was hacked and that they are scrambling. I said no problem, and just wanted to get my order.

It is June 15th today, no sign of DJ, no phone call returns, no email. While I have filed a dispute with my credit card company to get a refund, it is extremely frustrating having to deal with this type of service when purchasing a product.

DO NO BUY FROM HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET DICKED AROUND. Plenty of other good options for covers - crugolf, seamus, dormie, rose and fire....

I hope this is helpful to someone who has a had a similar experience or is considering using Bespokeg golf.

#9 Rangerdoc

Rangerdoc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 473186
  • Handicap:15

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:33 AM

I have had the same experience, I ordered 3/27/17 and still do not have the order.  DJ finally got back to me and said they had delays in finalizing and would be done in a week, well it's 6/28 and still do not have it.  Here is the BBB this is not new for them.

https://www.bbb.org/...e-az-1000036964

#10 michaela688

michaela688

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 187446
GolfWRX Likes : 6

Posted 09 January 2018 - 04:53 PM

Did you guys ever end up getting your head covers?  Unfortunately I didnít read this post before I placed an order and am now having a similar experience to the others on this board.  Iím wondering if I should try to cancel or just wait for them to eventually show up?  Thanks.

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 ctmason_98

ctmason_98

TOTALLY outta the bag...

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251340
  • Handicap:BIG
  • Ebay ID:ctmason
GolfWRX Likes : 1102

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:51 PM

Interesting first line on their corporate inquiry page is ďDonít let yourself be a victim!Ē

Sounds like a Scottsdale bro-dawg party kid, $35,000/year ďsuccessful entrepreneurĒ.

Using some cut rate vendors overseas who are unreliable and take forever, doing the olí duck and dodge of customers while likely floating what little cash flow there is.

And heís been doing this shuffle for 9 years?!?!?

#12 golfer92

golfer92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 493460

Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:42 PM

I am also having a disappointing experience with this company.  I placed an order for some head covers in the fall of 2017, communication was decent at the start but then I received 2 promises on separate occasions that my order was in their hands and they were shipping it out right away.  That was still in 2017
Here we are February of 2018 and I have not received any communication from them in 2 months and still donít have my order.  Iíve had to escalate it to a claim with PayPal and Iím hoping to get my money back.
I would recommend to stay away from this company at all costs and do not order anything from them unless itís through some payment form that gives you some protection like PayPal

#13 radiman

radiman

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 56856
GolfWRX Likes : 399

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

I think they do a fair amount of business.  I doubt they are a fly by night type of operation.  All of the Ryder Cup headcovers from 2016 were made by them.  My buddy got a US Open headcover last year that was made by them as well.  If they are contracting with the USGA or PGA at these events, I am sure they are doing a large volume.  I have not ordered from them personally and I probably won't given what others have gone through.  I wonder if individual orders are a small piece of their business and they aren't dedicating the necessary resources to those orders since they see them as little value to their business model.  All the issues aside, the covers are pretty good quality.
Epic SZ 10.5 w/Graphite Design AD TP 6X
Epic SZ 3 FW w/Matrix White Tie 7X3 x-stiff
TEE CBX 3h w/HZRDUS Black 85x (awaiting arrival)
Srixon Z965 w/PC LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Callaway MD2 52, and Old School X-Tour 56 & 60
All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
SKOL!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors