Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 3 votes

Sunfish Knit and Leather Headcovers, Scorecard/Yardage Book Holders, and other accessories

headcovers scorecard holders yardage book holders leather headcovers knit headcovers custom headcovers custom scorecard holders handmade headcovers Accessories

634 replies to this topic

#61 Elmeri

Elmeri

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79998
  • Joined: 04/13/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:57 PM

Finland

View PostSunfish Golf, on 29 July 2015 - 03:34 PM, said:

View PostElmeri, on 29 July 2015 - 03:22 PM, said:

Really like the animal covers. Too bad international shipping is so expensive.. :(
Hey there. Where are you located?

Finland


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:04 PM

View PostElmeri, on 29 July 2015 - 03:57 PM, said:

Finland

View PostSunfish Golf, on 29 July 2015 - 03:34 PM, said:

View PostElmeri, on 29 July 2015 - 03:22 PM, said:

Really like the animal covers. Too bad international shipping is so expensive.. :(
Hey there. Where are you located?

Finland
Awesome! Have you joined our email list yet? Occasionally, we send out coupon codes for percentages off, free shipping, etc.

If you haven't, you can sign up here: http://sunfishsales....-offers-signup/

We'd love to get some of those animals to you!
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

2

#63 Elmeri

Elmeri

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 79998
  • Joined: 04/13/2009
GolfWRX Likes : 8

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:10 PM

View PostSunfish Golf, on 29 July 2015 - 04:04 PM, said:

View PostElmeri, on 29 July 2015 - 03:57 PM, said:

Finland

View PostSunfish Golf, on 29 July 2015 - 03:34 PM, said:

View PostElmeri, on 29 July 2015 - 03:22 PM, said:

Really like the animal covers. Too bad international shipping is so expensive.. :(
Hey there. Where are you located?

Finland
Awesome! Have you joined our email list yet? Occasionally, we send out coupon codes for percentages off, free shipping, etc.

If you haven't, you can sign up here: http://sunfishsales....-offers-signup/

We'd love to get some of those animals to you!

Free international shipping etc. ?

3

#64 bu11dog

bu11dog

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14240
  • Joined: 04/18/2006
  • Location:Raleigh, NC
  • Ebay ID:buiidog
GolfWRX Likes : 423

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:53 AM

View PostSunfish Golf, on 29 July 2015 - 03:53 PM, said:

View Postbu11dog, on 29 July 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

The NC state flag holders are ultra cool.
Thanks! We are really happy with the way they turned out!
Were they for a specific event?  If so...WHY WAS I NOT INVITED?????

4

#65 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:22 AM

View Postbu11dog, on 30 July 2015 - 07:53 AM, said:

View PostSunfish Golf, on 29 July 2015 - 03:53 PM, said:

View Postbu11dog, on 29 July 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

The NC state flag holders are ultra cool.
Thanks! We are really happy with the way they turned out!
Were they for a specific event?  If so...WHY WAS I NOT INVITED?????
They are for the Junior PGA Championship - http://www.pgajunior...asp?id=31&pid=5

Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

5

#66 bu11dog

bu11dog

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 14240
  • Joined: 04/18/2006
  • Location:Raleigh, NC
  • Ebay ID:buiidog
GolfWRX Likes : 423

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:32 AM

View PostSunfish Golf, on 30 July 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

View Postbu11dog, on 30 July 2015 - 07:53 AM, said:

View PostSunfish Golf, on 29 July 2015 - 03:53 PM, said:

View Postbu11dog, on 29 July 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

The NC state flag holders are ultra cool.
Thanks! We are really happy with the way they turned out!
Were they for a specific event?  If so...WHY WAS I NOT INVITED?????
They are for the Junior PGA Championship - http://www.pgajunior...asp?id=31&pid=5
Ah, so I was not invited because I'm old.

6

#67 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:52 AM

View Postbu11dog, on 30 July 2015 - 08:32 AM, said:

View PostSunfish Golf, on 30 July 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

View Postbu11dog, on 30 July 2015 - 07:53 AM, said:

View PostSunfish Golf, on 29 July 2015 - 03:53 PM, said:

View Postbu11dog, on 29 July 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

The NC state flag holders are ultra cool.
Thanks! We are really happy with the way they turned out!
Were they for a specific event?  If so...WHY WAS I NOT INVITED?????
They are for the Junior PGA Championship - http://www.pgajunior...asp?id=31&pid=5
Ah, so I was not invited because I'm old.
If it makes you feel any better, I was not invited either...
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

7

#68 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:14 PM

Headcovers for the Florida State Seminoles golf team!

Posted Image


Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

8

#69 BCULAW

BCULAW

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 2307
  • Joined: 07/08/2005
  • Location:Midlothian, VA
  • Ebay ID:bculaw
GolfWRX Likes : 1638

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:16 PM

View PostSunfish Golf, on 30 July 2015 - 12:14 PM, said:

Headcovers for the Florida State Seminoles golf team! [/colo

[color=#282828]

Posted Image



Go Seminoles!

Edited by BCULAW, 30 July 2015 - 09:21 PM.


9

#70 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

we sent off a nice big pile of knit drivers for Baraboo Country Club this week!

Posted Image


Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 Circaflex

Circaflex

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 408 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 360919
  • Joined: 02/03/2015
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:10.3
GolfWRX Likes : 188

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:24 PM

My lobster arrived yesterday. It is fantastic, the quality is amazing! I will be ordering more soon enough.
Current Bag:
TM M2 10.5 w/ ACCRA FX-270
TM Burner 07 3W
TM Tour Preferred 2 UDI
Ping i200 4-UW w/ Project X 6.0
Ping Glide 54SS / 60TS
Betti BB40
Sunfish Knit
Arccos360

11

#72 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:47 PM

View PostCircaflex, on 31 July 2015 - 12:24 PM, said:

My lobster arrived yesterday. It is fantastic, the quality is amazing! I will be ordering more soon enough.
Perfect! Glad you like it! Thanks for the feedback!
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

12

#73 AGolfingCigar

AGolfingCigar

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 187734
  • Joined: 06/20/2012
  • Location:New York
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:52 PM

Hey Sunfish,

Just sent you guys a mail about a surprise project for my cousin who is going away to college. Hoping to be able to work with you guys.

Please get in touch soon, thanks!!

13

#74 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:40 PM

View PostAGolfingCigar, on 02 August 2015 - 02:52 PM, said:

Hey Sunfish,

Just sent you guys a mail about a surprise project for my cousin who is going away to college. Hoping to be able to work with you guys.

Please get in touch soon, thanks!!
Hey there! Sounds great. Feel free to give us a call as well at 888-550-3025, and we'll take care of you!
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

14

#75 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:53 PM

We'll be making a big announcement within the week about a new custom product that we will be launching!

In the meantime -- design your own knit or leather headcover and if it is a cool design, you may see it show up on our page (like the picture below!)

https://sunfishsales...tom-headcovers/

2015-07-16 14.27.48 (Large).jpg


Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

15

#76 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:29 PM

We're excited to announce that the Custom Scorecard + Yardage Book Holder builder is now live on the SUNFISH website!

We've been getting a lot of phone calls recently from you all with great designs for custom scorecard + yardage book holders, and now it is easier than ever to design what you've dreamed up straight from your computer!

Posted Image


Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

16

#77 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:53 PM

Shipping out a massive stack of knits for the Children's Brittle Bone Foundation! Please check out their cause and support them if you can!

Posted Image


Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

17

#78 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:59 PM

Got another fresh batch in of our Liberty and Lonestar headcovers for those that ordered them.
If you haven't gotten yours yet, check them out on our limited edition page -- https://sunfishsales...imited-edition/

Posted Image
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

18

#79 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:37 PM

Got some more FSU Seminoles headcovers finished up. We added leather to the batch, and we are thrilled with how they turned out!

Posted Image
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

19

#80 buckeye88us

buckeye88us

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 47187
  • Joined: 01/27/2008
  • Location:University Park, FL
GolfWRX Likes : 123

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:09 PM

Will be all over these if/when Ohio State is available!


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:24 PM

We think these custom scorecard + yardage book holders for Henry Clay High School Golf turned out great! Do you know of a high school or college that needs golf headcovers or scorecard + yardage book holders for their golf team? Sunfish can help!
Posted Image
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

21

#82 Circaflex

Circaflex

    Advanced

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 408 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 360919
  • Joined: 02/03/2015
  • Location:Orange County, CA
  • Handicap:10.3
GolfWRX Likes : 188

Posted 10 August 2015 - 04:36 PM

I had a quick question, and if it is better to PM or email your team direct please let me know. Can the animal head covers be customized at all or are they shrink wrapped and ready to go? For instance, I was wondering if a logo could be added to one of the animal head covers, my alma-mater is Cal State Fullerton and our mascot was an elephant and I was wondering if I could have the Fullerton 'F' logo stitched onto the elephant head cover?
Current Bag:
TM M2 10.5 w/ ACCRA FX-270
TM Burner 07 3W
TM Tour Preferred 2 UDI
Ping i200 4-UW w/ Project X 6.0
Ping Glide 54SS / 60TS
Betti BB40
Sunfish Knit
Arccos360

22

#83 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 11 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

View PostCircaflex, on 10 August 2015 - 04:36 PM, said:

I had a quick question, and if it is better to PM or email your team direct please let me know. Can the animal head covers be customized at all or are they shrink wrapped and ready to go? For instance, I was wondering if a logo could be added to one of the animal head covers, my alma-mater is Cal State Fullerton and our mascot was an elephant and I was wondering if I could have the Fullerton 'F' logo stitched onto the elephant head cover?
It may be possible! Give us a call at 888-550-3025, and anyone in our office can talk you through it and get you set up!
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

23

#84 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:48 PM

We take pride in being the ONLY company that gives you the ability to customize your game completely with CUSTOM knit headcovers, leather headcovers, andscorecard + yardage book holders!
Posted Image
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

24

#85 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:10 PM

If you haven't personalized your own scorecard + yardage book holder yet, get started here: https://sunfishsales.com/customize/
Posted Image

Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

25

#86 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:04 PM

ENTER TO WIN A SET OF OUR STOCK KNIT OR LEATHER HEADCOVERS!

All you have to do is:

1. LIKE our facebook page (if you haven't already) - https://www.facebook.com/sunfishsales
2. ENTER your number guess in a COMMENT on the FACEBOOK POST (winner will be the closest to the number without going over) - https://www.facebook...?type=1
3. The correct number and the winner will be revealed on Monday!


Good luck!

Posted Image
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

26

#87 kiddoc

kiddoc

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 33550
  • Joined: 07/02/2007
  • Location:Scottsdale,AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 143

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:18 AM

Custom SC holder shipped!
looking forward to give to our son next week.
Thanks Sunfish!

27

#88 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:16 AM

View Postkiddoc, on 15 August 2015 - 10:18 AM, said:

Custom SC holder shipped!
looking forward to give to our son next week.
Thanks Sunfish!
Absolutely! Thank you!
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

28

#89 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:47 AM

Last chance - we'll reveal the winner at 3:30pm CDT (4:30pm EDT, 2:30pm MDT, 1:30pm PDT). Head over to our facebook page now and join in! - https://www.facebook...?type=1

ENTER TO WIN A SET OF OUR STOCK KNIT OR LEATHER HEADCOVERS!

All you have to do is:

1. LIKE our facebook page (if you haven't already) - https://www.facebook.com/sunfishsales
2. ENTER your number guess in a COMMENT on the FACEBOOK POST (winner will be the closest to the number without going over) - https://www.facebook...?type=1
3. The correct number and the winner will be revealed on Monday!


Good luck!

Posted Image
Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

29

#90 Sunfish Golf

Sunfish Golf

    Sunfish Headcovers

  • Sponsors
  • 1,834 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 276569
  • Joined: 09/17/2013
  • Location:Nashville, TN
GolfWRX Likes : 262

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:56 AM

Just sent off a colorful mountain of headcovers for the Canterbury Kiely Cup. So many colors!
Posted Image

Sunfish Headcovers
www.sunfishsales.com

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors