INSTALLATION (RIGHT HANDED PLAYER)
1. Place SWINGYDE on shaft of club by removing bolt and slipping over thin section of shaft. Position with clamp just above bottom of grip. Adjusting wing nut so clamp does not move freely.
2. Hold golf club with left hand, keeping left arm straight. Left thumb points down the centre of the shaft.
3. Top of grip on club should protrude beyond palm of hand, i.e normal left hand position on the club.
4.Support clubhead with right hand. Move clamp along shaft so that SWINGYDE "rest" touches left forearm, creating a 90 degree angle (Forearm must be kept straight.).
5. Club head is vertical, pointing skywards. Position SWINGYDE on top of shaft in line, with leading edge of clubface.
6. Tighten Wing nut to stop clamp moving.
ADVANCED GOLFERS - for greater wrist action, move SWINGYDE clamp down the grip towards the club head 1-2 cm and reclamp.
Golfers with sensitive skin may prefer to wear a sweatband on their left forearm when using SWINGYDE.
SWINGYDE can only be used during practice sessions. The rules of golf do not allow it's use during competition rounds.
For optimum results, SWINGYDE should be used in conjunction with instruction and advice from a golf professional.