Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * * 17 votes

MD/VA/DC Golfers - Ten Seconds or Less

A-Quarter-Mile-At-A-Time

64042 replies to this topic

#61 jtjohns

jtjohns

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 109447
  • Joined: 06/13/2010
  • Location:Laurel
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:15 AM

Does anyone play Patuxent Greens as their "after work" course during the week?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#62 TheCityGame

TheCityGame

    Traj like Minaj

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122960
  • Joined: 02/24/2011
  • Location:Baltimore
  • Handicap:2ish
GolfWRX Likes : 16995

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:22 AM

View Postjtjohns, on 16 April 2015 - 09:15 AM, said:

Does anyone play Patuxent Greens as their "after work" course during the week?
I used to.

I also used to play there before work sometimes. Tee off at 6:00. Be in the office 9:30 ish.

It's a funny course. I've scored all right there, but whenever I go there, I don't really go there to score. I go to bash driver, make bad decisions, try crazy stuff. It "suits my eye" very poorly.

I like it if I can get out there for $22 or something. They're up at like $50 on the weekend, which might be the worst deal in the state. But, if they get people to pay it, more power to 'em.
Ping G25 10.5º
RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Sauce : tour
Mizuno Fli-HI 21º 3 iron
Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-GW
Traj : Minaj
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Vokey 60º/12º M-grind
TM Ghost Spider Si 32

2

#63 SullGolf

SullGolf

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 205351
  • Joined: 10/01/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 8687

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:23 AM

View PostTheCityGame, on 16 April 2015 - 08:01 AM, said:

View Postvtnerf, on 16 April 2015 - 07:23 AM, said:

View Postjjcopeland7, on 16 April 2015 - 07:15 AM, said:

Are the pants made for golf worth the price? I've been looking at them since I saw and felt a few at Golf Galaxy a few nights ago, just not sure I want to fork over $100 plus for another pair of pants when I've got plenty of slacks and dockers in the closet. lol

I think I did see some Ashworth ones for about $50 online somewhere.
Find some Adidas. They are worth getting, if you can find them under $50. At $100, no, but for $30 or $40 YES.

Also don't take pants-advice for someone whose avatar looks like this.

Also, don't take pants advice from someone who eschews them to wear shorts and long socks.

3

#64 vtnerf

vtnerf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 217833
  • Joined: 12/26/2012
  • Location:Eastern Shore of Maryland
GolfWRX Likes : 6156

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:34 AM

I have to go to Germantown tonight for a U14 soccer game. Any advice or tricks on the outer loop west or 270 at 5pm?

4

#65 jtjohns

jtjohns

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 109447
  • Joined: 06/13/2010
  • Location:Laurel
GolfWRX Likes : 17

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:35 AM

View PostTheCityGame, on 16 April 2015 - 09:22 AM, said:

View Postjtjohns, on 16 April 2015 - 09:15 AM, said:

Does anyone play Patuxent Greens as their "after work" course during the week?
I used to.

I also used to play there before work sometimes. Tee off at 6:00. Be in the office 9:30 ish.

It's a funny course. I've scored all right there, but whenever I go there, I don't really go there to score. I go to bash driver, make bad decisions, try crazy stuff. It "suits my eye" very poorly.

I like it if I can get out there for $22 or something. They're up at like $50 on the weekend, which might be the worst deal in the state. But, if they get people to pay it, more power to 'em.

I've never played before work; may have to give that a shot.

I love swing driver on that course.  I typically won't even take a score card out as I'm trying everything in the book!

Def not a course to play on the weekend; they want waaaay too much for what it offers.


5

#66 gwchem

gwchem

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 257156
  • Joined: 06/18/2013
  • Location:Washington, DC
GolfWRX Likes : 846

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

View Postvtnerf, on 16 April 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:

I have to go to Germantown tonight for a U14 soccer game. Any advice or tricks on the outer loop west or 270 at 5pm?

Just accept that it sucks, and try to relax.  There's no magical shortcut, or people would be taking it.

6

#67 vtnerf

vtnerf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 217833
  • Joined: 12/26/2012
  • Location:Eastern Shore of Maryland
GolfWRX Likes : 6156

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:40 AM

View Postgwchem, on 16 April 2015 - 09:37 AM, said:

View Postvtnerf, on 16 April 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:

I have to go to Germantown tonight for a U14 soccer game. Any advice or tricks on the outer loop west or 270 at 5pm?

Just accept that it sucks, and try to relax.  There's no magical shortcut, or people would be taking it.
Kinda figured. Giving myself 3:30 for a drive that should take around 2. Just sucks that we have to be up there on a school night. Kids won't get home until midnight. And if they win, we get to go to Ellicott City 7:30 Saturday night. (At least that's on a weekend.)

7

#68 eagle1997

eagle1997

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121529
  • Joined: 02/01/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 18397

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

@ NW: i took my curb stomping like a man.  the good news is that i felt terrible about the way i played during the round, and still ended up with an ok score, all things considered.  1 three-jack, 1 double.  no birds tho.  awful % at up and ins.   83.

i believe this is called 'regression to the mean.'
Cobra F8+ 9.5
TEE XCG4 3w 15
Titleist 915H 18
Cobra BioCell 22
Srixon 745 5-PW
Bstone J15 50
Bstone J15 52
Cally MD2 56
Odyssey Black Milled #1

8

#69 GooseHook

GooseHook

    Keep it Fraiche

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,121 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114119
  • Joined: 09/01/2010
  • Location:Ball-tee-more
GolfWRX Likes : 4120

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:53 AM

View Posteagle1997, on 16 April 2015 - 09:51 AM, said:

@ NW: i took my curb stomping like a man.  the good news is that i felt terrible about the way i played during the round, and still ended up with an ok score, all things considered.  1 three-jack, 1 double.  no birds tho.  awful % at up and ins.   83.

i believe this is called 'regression to the mean.'

From the tips though, that's like a 7.5-8 diff. Not too bad all things considered.

Abb is so happy right now.
M1 2017 10.5°
PING G15 17°, VTS Silver
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil  110

Mizuno JPX 850 Forged, DGX100
Vokey TVD 50-M, 54-K & 58-K
EVNROLL ER2


WITB

9

#70 gwchem

gwchem

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 257156
  • Joined: 06/18/2013
  • Location:Washington, DC
GolfWRX Likes : 846

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:00 AM

View Postvtnerf, on 16 April 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

View Postgwchem, on 16 April 2015 - 09:37 AM, said:

View Postvtnerf, on 16 April 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:

I have to go to Germantown tonight for a U14 soccer game. Any advice or tricks on the outer loop west or 270 at 5pm?

Just accept that it sucks, and try to relax.  There's no magical shortcut, or people would be taking it.
Kinda figured. Giving myself 3:30 for a drive that should take around 2. Just sucks that we have to be up there on a school night. Kids won't get home until midnight. And if they win, we get to go to Ellicott City 7:30 Saturday night. (At least that's on a weekend.)

Google maps says 97 - 32 - 95 south - ICC might be a good alternative.  Maybe check your phone as you go across the bridge?  I would think that's a lower traffic route.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#71 FAbb

FAbb

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 125500
  • Joined: 03/29/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 12399

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:27 AM

View PostGooseHook, on 16 April 2015 - 09:53 AM, said:

View Posteagle1997, on 16 April 2015 - 09:51 AM, said:

@ NW: i took my curb stomping like a man.  the good news is that i felt terrible about the way i played during the round, and still ended up with an ok score, all things considered.  1 three-jack, 1 double.  no birds tho.  awful % at up and ins.   83.

i believe this is called 'regression to the mean.'

From the tips though, that's like a 7.5-8 diff. Not too bad all things considered.

Abb is so happy right now.

Exactly!

EDIT: It's actually a 6.987.  You'd have needed to shoot (forget this isn't possible) 79.867 from the blue tees, or 77.482 from the white tees to get that same differential.

Edited by AbbVT24, 16 April 2015 - 10:36 AM.


11

#72 eagle1997

eagle1997

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121529
  • Joined: 02/01/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 18397

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:38 AM

fabb - change your avatar.  seriously.  some bad mojo with that pic.
Cobra F8+ 9.5
TEE XCG4 3w 15
Titleist 915H 18
Cobra BioCell 22
Srixon 745 5-PW
Bstone J15 50
Bstone J15 52
Cally MD2 56
Odyssey Black Milled #1

12

#73 TheCityGame

TheCityGame

    Traj like Minaj

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122960
  • Joined: 02/24/2011
  • Location:Baltimore
  • Handicap:2ish
GolfWRX Likes : 16995

Posted 16 April 2015 - 10:43 AM

View Posteagle1997, on 16 April 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

fabb - change your avatar.  seriously.  some bad mojo with that pic.
the heck you say.

Such a perfect combination of fictional character/real human.
Ping G25 10.5º
RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Sauce : tour
Mizuno Fli-HI 21º 3 iron
Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-GW
Traj : Minaj
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Vokey 60º/12º M-grind
TM Ghost Spider Si 32

13

#74 Ocgolfrick

Ocgolfrick

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 249276
  • Joined: 05/07/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 3555

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:10 AM

View PostTheCityGame, on 16 April 2015 - 10:43 AM, said:

View Posteagle1997, on 16 April 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

fabb - change your avatar.  seriously.  some bad mojo with that pic.
the heck you say.

Such a perfect combination of fictional character/real human.

I agree with City.  I look at his avatar, and as a guy who lives vicariously with you with the Capital Cup, I wonder- is he even going to be able to LIFT the trophy for the photo shoots, or if the WRX team wins?  I think being in a wheelchair that day might save him a lot of embarrassment.

14

#75 TurtleJeJus

TurtleJeJus

    I run over Christmas lights...

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 329599
  • Joined: 07/26/2014
  • Location:Freezing
GolfWRX Likes : 227

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:15 AM

View PostGooseHook, on 16 April 2015 - 07:16 AM, said:

View Postjjcopeland7, on 16 April 2015 - 07:15 AM, said:

Are the pants made for golf worth the price? I've been looking at them since I saw and felt a few at Golf Galaxy a few nights ago, just not sure I want to fork over $100 plus for another pair of pants when I've got plenty of slacks and dockers in the closet. lol

I think I did see some Ashworth ones for about $50 online somewhere.

globalgolf.com

Welp I just picked up some new Addidas shorts and got all the colors I need now.  I'm not brave enough to rock white pants or shorts, but picked up some gray and black shorts.


15

#76 GooseHook

GooseHook

    Keep it Fraiche

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,121 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114119
  • Joined: 09/01/2010
  • Location:Ball-tee-more
GolfWRX Likes : 4120

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:20 AM

View PostOcgolfrick, on 16 April 2015 - 11:10 AM, said:

View PostTheCityGame, on 16 April 2015 - 10:43 AM, said:

View Posteagle1997, on 16 April 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

fabb - change your avatar.  seriously.  some bad mojo with that pic.
the heck you say.

Such a perfect combination of fictional character/real human.

I agree with City.  I look at his avatar, and as a guy who lives vicariously with you with the Capital Cup, I wonder- is he even going to be able to LIFT the trophy for the photo shoots, or if the WRX team wins?  I think being in a wheelchair that day might save him a lot of embarrassment.

Well said, guy who only one of us knows and has never played in the Capital Cup!

Posted Image
M1 2017 10.5°
PING G15 17°, VTS Silver
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil  110

Mizuno JPX 850 Forged, DGX100
Vokey TVD 50-M, 54-K & 58-K
EVNROLL ER2


WITB

16

#77 vtnerf

vtnerf

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,449 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 217833
  • Joined: 12/26/2012
  • Location:Eastern Shore of Maryland
GolfWRX Likes : 6156

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:44 AM

To be fair, Rick does have one of these large pieces of crystal!
aaa.jpeg

17

#78 Ocgolfrick

Ocgolfrick

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 249276
  • Joined: 05/07/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 3555

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:03 PM

View Postvtnerf, on 16 April 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

To be fair, Rick does have one of these large pieces of crystal!

Pfffffftt.  That's just some nerdy looking dork that got in the photo with Nerf.  I'm actually 6'8", 320lbs, and covered in clown tattoos.  Took up golf after the judge ordered me to work on my anger management. Got out for good behavior 6 months early from SuperMax!

18

#79 eagle1997

eagle1997

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121529
  • Joined: 02/01/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 18397

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:03 PM

wrx watermark FTW
Cobra F8+ 9.5
TEE XCG4 3w 15
Titleist 915H 18
Cobra BioCell 22
Srixon 745 5-PW
Bstone J15 50
Bstone J15 52
Cally MD2 56
Odyssey Black Milled #1

19

#80 ORazor

ORazor

    Bringin' the Lefty Swag

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 237861
  • Joined: 03/14/2013
  • Location:Alexandria, VA
GolfWRX Likes : 171

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

Who's skipping work for the afternoon?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#81 GooseHook

GooseHook

    Keep it Fraiche

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,121 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 114119
  • Joined: 09/01/2010
  • Location:Ball-tee-more
GolfWRX Likes : 4120

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:27 PM

View PostORazor, on 16 April 2015 - 12:04 PM, said:

Who's skipping work for the afternoon?

Yes, but only to finish last studying bits.  After tomorrow, I'm a (C.) Freeman again!
M1 2017 10.5°
PING G15 17°, VTS Silver
Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil  110

Mizuno JPX 850 Forged, DGX100
Vokey TVD 50-M, 54-K & 58-K
EVNROLL ER2


WITB

21

#82 TheCityGame

TheCityGame

    Traj like Minaj

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,251 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 122960
  • Joined: 02/24/2011
  • Location:Baltimore
  • Handicap:2ish
GolfWRX Likes : 16995

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

Good luck tomorrow, goose
Ping G25 10.5º
RBZ Stage 2 4W 17º
Sauce : tour
Mizuno Fli-HI 21º 3 iron
Mizuno JPX-900 Forged 4I-GW
Traj : Minaj
Vokey 54º/14º F-grind
Vokey 60º/12º M-grind
TM Ghost Spider Si 32

22

#83 ORazor

ORazor

    Bringin' the Lefty Swag

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 237861
  • Joined: 03/14/2013
  • Location:Alexandria, VA
GolfWRX Likes : 171

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:44 PM

View PostGooseHook, on 16 April 2015 - 12:27 PM, said:

View PostORazor, on 16 April 2015 - 12:04 PM, said:

Who's skipping work for the afternoon?

Yes, but only to finish last studying bits.  After tomorrow, I'm a (C.) Freeman again!

Crush it.

23

#84 pquarta1

pquarta1

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 186196
  • Joined: 06/13/2012
  • Location:Baltimore, MD
GolfWRX Likes : 3014

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:47 PM

Northwest was fun for 14 holes... I literally gassed out from walking and carrying on the 14th tee. 4 bogeys and 1 par on last 5 holes after being 2 over stepping onto the 14th tee. I am fat.

Had a great time. 3 great guys to play with. Lots of laughter and a few tears. City and I made a good team. We looking forward to more beat downs in the future. Tex actually LIKES Capt. Spaulding, so I like Tex. He really had a thing for my nipples, which I think I like, too. Eagle is one round away from being my sugar daddy.

City's tee game I am very envious of. So consistent with his ball flight (minus the heel shot on 18). Eagle is very close to being down to a 3, IMO. Has the 100 yards and in game down, which is key. City could be scratch with a better wedge game (of course, I have only played two rounds with these guys, so what the hell do I know). Tex hit a lot of good shots. I think the 200+ approaches on all Par 3s and at least half of the Par 4s started to weigh on him. I mean, that ain't easy.

The course was a mud pit yesterday, which made it play all of it's yardage. No roll whatsoever.

I like the course much better from the tips, though there is no variation in the Par 3s. They're all just long.
Titleist 917D2 (8.5), OG Whiteboard 73
Callaway Steelhead Fd (15), Diamana D+ 80
Titleist 816H1 (19), Diamana D+ 90
Titleist 712 MB 4-PW, TTDG X100
Vokey SM5 50, 54, 58, TTDG S300
Cameron Newport, 34"

24

#85 SullGolf

SullGolf

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 205351
  • Joined: 10/01/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 8687

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:53 PM

pquarta, I have a follow up question and a statement.

Follow up question: After the round, did you and City go and eat at a nice restaurant and split an entree?

Statement: You, my friend, need a ClicGear.


25

#86 eagle1997

eagle1997

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 121529
  • Joined: 02/01/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 18397

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:20 PM

tex: i just want to bite your nips!

pquarta: what?

tex: trying to throw you off your game bro!  <laughs>

pquarta: what if i like that?

me and city: <crying from laughter>






this conversation actually took place.  was only hole #2.
Cobra F8+ 9.5
TEE XCG4 3w 15
Titleist 915H 18
Cobra BioCell 22
Srixon 745 5-PW
Bstone J15 50
Bstone J15 52
Cally MD2 56
Odyssey Black Milled #1

26

#87 misplacedtexan83

misplacedtexan83

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,207 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 242907
  • Joined: 04/04/2013
  • Location:Maryland for Now (???? in the future)
GolfWRX Likes : 7344

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:24 PM

View Postpquarta1, on 16 April 2015 - 12:47 PM, said:

Northwest was fun for 14 holes... I literally gassed out from walking and carrying on the 14th tee. 4 bogeys and 1 par on last 5 holes after being 2 over stepping onto the 14th tee. I am fat.

Had a great time. 3 great guys to play with. Lots of laughter and a few tears. City and I made a good team. We looking forward to more beat downs in the future. Tex actually LIKES Capt. Spaulding, so I like Tex. He really had a thing for my nipples, which I think I like, too. Eagle is one round away from being my sugar daddy.

City's tee game I am very envious of. So consistent with his ball flight (minus the heel shot on 18). Eagle is very close to being down to a 3, IMO. Has the 100 yards and in game down, which is key. City could be scratch with a better wedge game (of course, I have only played two rounds with these guys, so what the hell do I know). Tex hit a lot of good shots. I think the 200+ approaches on all Par 3s and at least half of the Par 4s started to weigh on him. I mean, that ain't easy.

The course was a mud pit yesterday, which made it play all of it's yardage. No roll whatsoever.

I like the course much better from the tips, though there is no variation in the Par 3s. They're all just long.

What can I say a big dude in a what look like a smedium TW polo (probably XL) the concealed snaps, piercing nipples and curls from the chest hair.... kindred spirits we are ;)

Callaway Rogue SZ *9.0 w/ Aldila Xtorison Copper 60 S

Callaway Rogue SZ *13.5 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

Callaway SZ Rogue SZ *18 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

Callaway 18' Xforged 4-P w/ KBS $taper 120 S

Callaway Apex MB A wedge w/ KBS $tapers 120 S

Callaway MD4 54,58, 64 w/ True Temper S200 (still waiting)


#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway


27

#88 SullGolf

SullGolf

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 205351
  • Joined: 10/01/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 8687

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:27 PM

Eagle was talking about my nips last round we played together.  Maybe he just attracts that sort of behavior.



28

#89 misplacedtexan83

misplacedtexan83

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,207 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 242907
  • Joined: 04/04/2013
  • Location:Maryland for Now (???? in the future)
GolfWRX Likes : 7344

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:35 PM

View PostSullGolf, on 16 April 2015 - 01:27 PM, said:

Eagle was talking about my nips last round we played together.  Maybe he just attracts that sort of behavior.


I can only imagine the glare your pasty nipples would show ;)

Callaway Rogue SZ *9.0 w/ Aldila Xtorison Copper 60 S

Callaway Rogue SZ *13.5 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

Callaway SZ Rogue SZ *18 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

Callaway 18' Xforged 4-P w/ KBS $taper 120 S

Callaway Apex MB A wedge w/ KBS $tapers 120 S

Callaway MD4 54,58, 64 w/ True Temper S200 (still waiting)


#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway


29

#90 misplacedtexan83

misplacedtexan83

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,207 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 242907
  • Joined: 04/04/2013
  • Location:Maryland for Now (???? in the future)
GolfWRX Likes : 7344

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

Finally got the saw blades are back from the welder...the TV stand will be going up this weekend!

Edited by misplacedtexan83, 16 April 2015 - 01:39 PM.

Callaway Rogue SZ *9.0 w/ Aldila Xtorison Copper 60 S

Callaway Rogue SZ *13.5 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

Callaway SZ Rogue SZ *18 w/ Project X Even flow 75 S

Callaway 18' Xforged 4-P w/ KBS $taper 120 S

Callaway Apex MB A wedge w/ KBS $tapers 120 S

Callaway MD4 54,58, 64 w/ True Temper S200 (still waiting)


#lookatthebaby #teamcallaway


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors