Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 21 votes

SNELL GOLF BALLS??? anyone???


3677 replies to this topic

#3301 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 243

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:36 AM

View PostGolf64, on 11 May 2018 - 06:40 AM, said:

View Postflushem, on 10 May 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

View PostSnell Golf, on 10 May 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

View Postmonks66, on 10 May 2018 - 08:22 AM, said:

They are on backorder.....so you can see the love for the MTB Blacks....
yes, this backorder is due to a delay in the shipment coming in.. they were due in on May 6th, but we got a call late saying May 13th.... so back order is over soon and game on... thanks..sales have been outstanding this year, and I appreciate the support, orders and patience... also got some real cool new hats in... should be posted on site in a few days...

Now we have new blues.  MTB Black.  LOL
Welcome to our world! Still haven't seen first shipment?!

First world problems!

10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Taylormade Ardmore 2 "L" Neck Putter

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#3302 DivinDave

DivinDave

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 417836
  • Joined: 03/29/2016
  • Location:Longview Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 173

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:00 PM

Welp,
I looks like I might be a Snell convert along with a lot of you other cats. We'll see how it goes.

Im on my last box of 2017 Chrome Softs.  I don't know how the 2018 CS model feels, but it dont matter. Im not paying 48/ dozen for any golf ball. Period.  I could barely tolerate the old CS price of 40.

Saw all the good reviews here and on other sites, so I ordered 3 dozen Reds last night.

I like the reds being a little bit spinnier off the irons because my ball flight is pretty low naturally. A bit of height will likely help from 150 in.  Im crossing my fingers I dont loose any driver distance.  At about 230 avg carry, I need all the help I can get.

Looking much forward to playing the Snell golf ball. I hope this ball works well for me.....

Edited by DivinDave, 11 May 2018 - 06:02 PM.

Experience - What's leaned just after you needed it most

2

#3303 DFinch

DFinch

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82054
  • Joined: 05/05/2009
  • Location:Portland, OR
  • Handicap:6.6
GolfWRX Likes : 396

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:44 PM

View PostDivinDave, on 11 May 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

Welp,
I looks like I might be a Snell convert along with a lot of you other cats. We'll see how it goes.

Im on my last box of 2017 Chrome Softs.  I don't know how the 2018 CS model feels, but it dont matter. Im not paying 48/ dozen for any golf ball. Period.  I could barely tolerate the old CS price of 40.

Saw all the good reviews here and on other sites, so I ordered 3 dozen Reds last night.

I like the reds being a little bit spinnier off the irons because my ball flight is pretty low naturally. A bit of height will likely help from 150 in.  Im crossing my fingers I dont loose any driver distance.  At about 230 avg carry, I need all the help I can get.

Looking much forward to playing the Snell golf ball. I hope this ball works well for me.....

You'll love it. The Red is not a high spin ball off driver. You will not lose distance compared to the Chrome Soft, which is my other favorite ball.
Callaway Epic Sub Zero 8*
Cobra Fly Z 3W 13.5*
Cobra F6 Baffler 18.5*
Maltby PTM (black) 4-GW
Mizuno MP-T5 54*/58*
Evnroll ER8
Snell MTB

3

#3304 trackcoach13

trackcoach13

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 73092
  • Joined: 01/17/2009
  • Location:NJ
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 256

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:48 PM

View PostGolf64, on 11 May 2018 - 06:40 AM, said:

View Postflushem, on 10 May 2018 - 05:56 PM, said:

View PostSnell Golf, on 10 May 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

View Postmonks66, on 10 May 2018 - 08:22 AM, said:

They are on backorder.....so you can see the love for the MTB Blacks....
yes, this backorder is due to a delay in the shipment coming in.. they were due in on May 6th, but we got a call late saying May 13th.... so back order is over soon and game on... thanks..sales have been outstanding this year, and I appreciate the support, orders and patience... also got some real cool new hats in... should be posted on site in a few days...

Now we have new blues.  MTB Black.  LOL
Welcome to our world! Still haven't seen first shipment?!

You have got the Canadian Distribution Blues...
Driver: Cobra F8 w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Green 65 Stiff
3W: Titleist 917F2 w/Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec 84 Stiff
2/3H: Cobra Amp Cell set to 3+ or 2I: Srixon Z U65 18 Degree w/Miyazaki Kaula 7s
Irons: Wilson FG Tour v6 4-GW   DG S300 AMT
Wedges: 56/11 and 60/09 Wilson FG Tour PMP Raw Tour Grind w/KBS Tour Hi Rev
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

4

#3305 DivinDave

DivinDave

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 417836
  • Joined: 03/29/2016
  • Location:Longview Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 173

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:37 PM

Thank you for the post Finch. Im not so nervous about switching now!  

View PostDFinch, on 11 May 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

View PostDivinDave, on 11 May 2018 - 06:00 PM, said:

Welp,
I looks like I might be a Snell convert along with a lot of you other cats. We'll see how it goes.

Im on my last box of 2017 Chrome Softs.  I don't know how the 2018 CS model feels, but it dont matter. Im not paying 48/ dozen for any golf ball. Period.  I could barely tolerate the old CS price of 40.

Saw all the good reviews here and on other sites, so I ordered 3 dozen Reds last night.

I like the reds being a little bit spinnier off the irons because my ball flight is pretty low naturally. A bit of height will likely help from 150 in.  Im crossing my fingers I dont loose any driver distance.  At about 230 avg carry, I need all the help I can get.

Looking much forward to playing the Snell golf ball. I hope this ball works well for me.....

You'll love it. The Red is not a high spin ball off driver. You will not lose distance compared to the Chrome Soft, which is my other favorite ball.

Experience - What's leaned just after you needed it most

5

#3306 DBill

DBill

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 426712
  • Joined: 05/26/2016
  • Location:Gilbert AZ
GolfWRX Likes : 771

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:56 PM

Figured I would post this in here as I am part of the ongoing Snell review under the Tour and Pre Release tab of WRX.  

Played both the Black and Red today.††Played the Black MTB on the front 9 and then the Red MTB on the back, shot 37-40 for a round of 77.††

I will for sure say the Red has more spin off irons and approach shots, they were backing up with full wedges and one hop and stopping with pitches in the 40-70 yard range.†

The MTB black was still spinning very well on irons and wedges, more of stop right near divot or spin slightly back on wedges.††This is the action I prefer with short irons and wedges.

Distance wise the two balls were very comparable to one another and comparable to my normal gamer of the Srixon Star XV.††Durability was pretty darn good in my opinion, I still think the Z Star line has the most durable cover of any urethane ball, but both Snell balls held their own.

Will continue testing both balls.††With the price point of these (especially when bought in bulk qty) the performance of both the Red and Black is on par, or better, than some of the "traditional" balls on the market.

Great job by Snell Golf.†

6

#3307 DivinDave

DivinDave

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 417836
  • Joined: 03/29/2016
  • Location:Longview Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 173

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:44 AM

Thanks DBill !
Experience - What's leaned just after you needed it most

7

#3308 Snell Golf

Snell Golf

    Advanced

  • Sponsors
  • 485 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 367933
  • Joined: 03/24/2015
  • Location:New Bedford, MA
GolfWRX Likes : 905

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:33 AM

View PostDBill, on 12 May 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

Figured I would post this in here as I am part of the ongoing Snell review under the Tour and Pre Release tab of WRX.  

Played both the Black and Red today.  Played the Black MTB on the front 9 and then the Red MTB on the back, shot 37-40 for a round of 77.  

I will for sure say the Red has more spin off irons and approach shots, they were backing up with full wedges and one hop and stopping with pitches in the 40-70 yard range.

The MTB black was still spinning very well on irons and wedges, more of stop right near divot or spin slightly back on wedges.  This is the action I prefer with short irons and wedges.

Distance wise the two balls were very comparable to one another and comparable to my normal gamer of the Srixon Star XV.  Durability was pretty darn good in my opinion, I still think the Z Star line has the most durable cover of any urethane ball, but both Snell balls held their own.

Will continue testing both balls.  With the price point of these (especially when bought in bulk qty) the performance of both the Red and Black is on par, or better, than some of the "traditional" balls on the market.

Great job by Snell Golf.
Thanks for the post and taking the time to test and share the results of your testing... much appreciated..

8

#3309 NickJ

NickJ

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 182072
  • Joined: 05/20/2012
GolfWRX Likes : 5

Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:58 PM

This isn't related to the new line of balls, but I just started playing some of the original MTBs. Has anyone had durability issues with those? I haven't exactly been playing well out of the bunkers recently, and every ball I catch the slightest bit thin ends up being trashed with large scuffs or cuts.

Cart paths and trees haven't been so kind either. I only noticed because the 2016 era TPx I've also been playing don't seem to have the same issue.

9

#3310 larciel

larciel

    I play for eagle

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 228091
  • Joined: 02/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 472

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:20 PM

I played both MTB and MTB black (which shares same cover) and they are not the toughest balls out there. after a couple cart path and trees, the logo got smeared and there was some scuffs. Nothing major but scuffs nonetheless.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#3311 CDM

CDM

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46064
  • Joined: 01/15/2008
  • Location:Denver, Co.
GolfWRX Likes : 401

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

View Postlarciel, on 14 May 2018 - 01:20 PM, said:

I played both MTB and MTB black (which shares same cover) and they are not the toughest balls out there. after a couple cart path and trees, the logo got smeared and there was some scuffs. Nothing major but scuffs nonetheless.

I hope that is sarcasm  :blink:

11

#3312 larciel

larciel

    I play for eagle

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 228091
  • Joined: 02/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 472

Posted 14 May 2018 - 10:51 PM

What's wrong with saying mtb wasn't toughest ball I've seen?

I mean it's a great ball but you can't expect everyone to say only good things about it here. That's bad even to Dean by not providing actual feedback.

Jeez.

12

#3313 CDM

CDM

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46064
  • Joined: 01/15/2008
  • Location:Denver, Co.
GolfWRX Likes : 401

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:01 PM

I guess it was not sarcasm.... Well I must be playing the wrong balls then because I am not aware of any balls, surlyn included, that can take hitting a tree and few carts paths and not come out with scuffs.  I would agree completely if the ball was scuffing from shots with wedges or short irons from the fairway (which some have noted in other threads).  

13

#3314 larciel

larciel

    I play for eagle

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 228091
  • Joined: 02/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 472

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:22 AM

It's subjective call on durability as not all tree and cart-path shots are same.

But I believe general consensus is that mtb black is not one of most durable balls. Red is better for me on durability.

i.e. z star is much better. Maybe ProV1


14

#3315 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 2433

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:55 AM

I was surprised at just how soft the Black is off driver.  For me it's VERY noticeable vs the MTB.  This isn't a bad thing at all; blacks feel great regardless of what club I'm hitting.  Plenty of spin around the greens for my liking and distance across all clubs seems just as good or a little better than MTB.  

Played 3 rounds with the black before ordering in bulk.  Speaking of that, any word on when the new shipments will get here?

Cobra F7+ - Copperhead 70TX
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

15

#3316 generally john

generally john

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 313339
  • Joined: 05/05/2014
  • Location:Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 94

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:43 AM

View PostNickJ, on 14 May 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

This isn't related to the new line of balls, but I just started playing some of the original MTBs. Has anyone had durability issues with those? I haven't exactly been playing well out of the bunkers recently, and every ball I catch the slightest bit thin ends up being trashed with large scuffs or cuts.

Cart paths and trees haven't been so kind either. I only noticed because the 2016 era TPx I've also been playing don't seem to have the same issue.
Playing the original and have not had an issue. Been more durable compared to other tour balls

16

#3317 Snell Golf

Snell Golf

    Advanced

  • Sponsors
  • 485 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 367933
  • Joined: 03/24/2015
  • Location:New Bedford, MA
GolfWRX Likes : 905

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:09 PM

View Postebrasmus21, on 15 May 2018 - 09:55 AM, said:

I was surprised at just how soft the Black is off driver.  For me it's VERY noticeable vs the MTB.  This isn't a bad thing at all; blacks feel great regardless of what club I'm hitting.  Plenty of spin around the greens for my liking and distance across all clubs seems just as good or a little better than MTB.  

Played 3 rounds with the black before ordering in bulk.  Speaking of that, any word on when the new shipments will get here?
MTB BLACK is back, and all shipments are going out today...

17

#3318 aquapig

aquapig

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 344409
  • Joined: 10/13/2014
  • Location:florida
  • Handicap:8
GolfWRX Likes : 61

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:33 PM

I agree with larciel.

The Black (when compared to similar balls) seems to show more wear than other balls Iíve played(Sure a ball whacked into a tree or hitting a cart path on the fly is going to show damage), but itís nit a deal breaker for me.

Iím still trying to decide between the Black and the Red.

For me the Black feels better to me since Iím see to playing a softer ball, but so raft the Reds have posted better scores.

I need a few more rounds with each to decide.

18

#3319 flushem

flushem

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 39708
  • Joined: 09/21/2007
  • Location:SoQal
  • Handicap:14.2
GolfWRX Likes : 226

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:41 PM

View Postlarciel, on 15 May 2018 - 02:22 AM, said:

It's subjective call on durability as not all tree and cart-path shots are same.

But I believe general consensus is that mtb black is not one of most durable balls. Red is better for me on durability.

i.e. z star is much better. Maybe ProV1

Purely speaking from tech perspective,

MTB black is made of cast urethane as Z Star probably is made of TPU, the same material as MTB Red.  It is not quite apple to apple comparison.  However, if you compare to ProV1 and TP5, it should be the apple to apple comparison.  

In addition, no ball damage is the same factoring speed, angle, material hit against, etc...  

Sometimes, i get wedge groove mark on the original MTB, but it does not stop me buying and playing because I get the same result from other balls (prov1s and TP5s).
WWG1 WGA

19

#3320 cpeck

cpeck

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 489470
  • Joined: 12/26/2017
  • Location:North new jersey
  • Handicap:12.8
  • Ebay ID:chrispeck2012
GolfWRX Likes : 50

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:53 PM

Im just gonna leave this here......

Attached Thumbnails

  • 15264139651984248614136710071739.jpg


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#3321 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 2433

Posted 15 May 2018 - 04:06 PM

View PostSnell Golf, on 15 May 2018 - 02:09 PM, said:

View Postebrasmus21, on 15 May 2018 - 09:55 AM, said:

I was surprised at just how soft the Black is off driver.  For me it's VERY noticeable vs the MTB.  This isn't a bad thing at all; blacks feel great regardless of what club I'm hitting.  Plenty of spin around the greens for my liking and distance across all clubs seems just as good or a little better than MTB.  

Played 3 rounds with the black before ordering in bulk.  Speaking of that, any word on when the new shipments will get here?
MTB BLACK is back, and all shipments are going out today...

You're the man, Dean.  Thank you!
Cobra F7+ - Copperhead 70TX
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

21

#3322 wattage

wattage

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 107630
  • Joined: 05/08/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 47

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:07 PM

I'm curious if the new versions feel any softer with the putter?? I played MTB all 2017, recently been playing Chrome Soft. CS is well....so soft off the putter that all other balls sound/feel very clicky which I don't like.

So,,, any feedback on this??
Thanks

Edited by wattage, 15 May 2018 - 05:07 PM.


22

#3323 ebrasmus21

ebrasmus21

    Serial Shanker

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,134 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 250392
  • Joined: 05/13/2013
  • Location:CA
  • Handicap:5
GolfWRX Likes : 2433

Posted 15 May 2018 - 05:13 PM

View Postwattage, on 15 May 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

I'm curious if the new versions feel any softer with the putter?? I played MTB all 2017, recently been playing Chrome Soft. CS is well....so soft off the putter that all other balls sound/feel very clicky which I don't like.

So,,, any feedback on this??
Thanks

I'd vote "yes" for the black.  For my money it's got a very soft feel.
Cobra F7+ - Copperhead 70TX
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
23* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
5-PW Yururi Flat Back Raw (Black) - DGTI X100s
GW, SW Royal Collect Dual Bite - DGTI S400s
Lob Wedge - SM6 MGrind - DGTI S400
Scotty Circa '62 No. 2
Snell MTB Black

23

#3324 DivinDave

DivinDave

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 417836
  • Joined: 03/29/2016
  • Location:Longview Texas
GolfWRX Likes : 173

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:49 PM

My first batch of Reds should be delivered tomorrow just in time for League on Thursday and choose up on Saturday.
Im excited and cant wait to get my hands on em.  (old lady is calling me giddy).
Experience - What's leaned just after you needed it most

24

#3325 ob18

ob18

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 400786
  • Joined: 10/26/2015
  • Location:PA
GolfWRX Likes : 243

Posted 15 May 2018 - 09:55 PM

A lot of positive news on these new options from Snell.

Dean, how are sales of the Get Sum or reviews that customers give you back on them directly?

10* Callaway XR Driver
15* Nickent 3 Wood
18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges
Taylormade Ardmore 2 "L" Neck Putter

25

#3326 Tanner25

Tanner25

    Hall of Fame

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,822 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
  • Joined: 01/18/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 358

Posted 16 May 2018 - 07:20 AM

10% off code through 5-31...single dozen only, pgolf10 - you're welcome :-)

26

#3327 Break81

Break81

    Broke80

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 263738
  • Joined: 07/13/2013
  • Location:Chino Hills
  • Handicap:9.5
  • Ebay ID:marcbogey
GolfWRX Likes : 593

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:04 AM

Is the MTB - Red in yellow as bright as the Get Sum yellow?
Cobra F7+ - Stiff
   Cobra F7 - 5/6 set at 17*
  Ping 22 degree Hybrid
Mizuno JPX850 Forger 4-GW - XP115 S300
Callaway Forged 52 degree
Titleist 55 F grind / 60 M grind
EVNROLL ER5
  Chrome Soft Truvis / TF Gamer

27

#3328 JDW3

JDW3

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 251152
  • Joined: 05/17/2013
  • Location:Ontario, Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 128

Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:35 PM

I played a round in very windy conditions with the red today. It held up fairly well but I think the black holes up slightly better in the wind. They are both great balls and will be available in Canada on the 18th. Just in time cause I only have 4 blacks and 5 reds left.

None of them guys I played with today had heard of Snell before. I told them the story and gave them a sleeve of the original MTB. Hopefully they become customers too.
Driver: Callaway Great Big Bertha Epic
3 wood: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 816
Hybrid: Callaway XR16 19*
Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 16
Wedges: Vokey sm7 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 & Newport 3
Ball: Snell My Tour Ball

28

#3329 larciel

larciel

    I play for eagle

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 228091
  • Joined: 02/10/2013
GolfWRX Likes : 472

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:45 PM

yep. I think black holds very well in wind. time to replenish.

29

#3330 monks66

monks66

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 465294
  • Joined: 04/26/2017
GolfWRX Likes : 132

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:49 AM

MTB Black is just a good solid all around ball , at a great price...


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Pi5seeker

GolfWRX Sponsors