Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

* * * * - 3 votes

The "Natural swing motion" and the "Hands"

natural hands

97 replies to this topic

#1 1lovegolf24

1lovegolf24

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123067
GolfWRX Likes : 7

Posted 25 December 2014 - 01:49 PM

I have always been interested in what role the hands play in the swing motion as well as how we learn by association.

Mehlhorn believed in Naturalism and learning by association and has been a big influence in my search.
He also believed in the importance of the hands and there role in the natural swing motion.

I am interested in any others who have researched the role of the hands and have had any experience in learning by association.

https://www.youtube....h?v=eniqZqPTK0k

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#2 1lovegolf24

1lovegolf24

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2014 - 03:35 PM

Interesting facts.
Hand and Brain
About a quarter of the motor cortex in the human brain (the part of the brain which controls all movement in the body) is devoted to the muscles of the hands. This is usually illustrated with a drawing of a human figure draped over the side of the brain, body parts sized proportional to the amount of brain devoted to their movement, referred to as a homunculus - as illustrated in this drawing from Dr. Wilder Penfield's monograph "The Cerebral Cortex of Man.":

http://www.eatonhand.com/hw/homunc.gif

#3 Daniel Eason

Daniel Eason

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119644
GolfWRX Likes : 196

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

All my hands do is get the club out the bag...
Youtube golf instruction video
only shows a ball distance or direction
of about 3 inches

#4 1lovegolf24

1lovegolf24

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:47 PM

Daniel

No instruction here, just a search for information, most of which, other than the hands, I have found to be of no use at all so far.

#5 RoverRick

RoverRick

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 291209
  • Handicap:2
GolfWRX Likes : 119

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:18 AM

I believe there are hitters and swingers in golf. I spent years (5 actually) trying to redo my swing and lower my handicap. I was very successful in that I dropped over 30 strokes off my cap and was less than a 1 capper in May, at the end of my 5 year goal. A job change and no practice to speak of since August have reeked havoc on my handicap for now, but I will be back next year.

During these five years I studied numerous theories and tried many of them. It was not until I ran across Lee Comeaux that I saw someone actually talk about using the hands to strike the ball. Now, Lee is a bit of a lightening rod and also a bit of a nut, but he absolutely kills the ball time after time as he rambles on.

It was therefore my conclusion that there are swingers of the golf club (the most popular method of instruction). The body is used to generate club head speed. This is great for smaller more athletic people, where the turning of the left side and pulling of the club generate the power. This is how the Rickie Fowlers of the world can hit the ball so far.

However, there are also hitter of the ball. We turn the body slower than the swingers, and add power and speed with a hit from the hands at the last possible second, or part of a second. This is not normally taught and most teachers if they talk about it say that it is bad because timing is so critical. This is true, however, I fought "hitting the ball with my hands" for over 30 years. Hitting with the hands can absolutely ruin a golf swing. However, if you learn the hitters swing, it is a very powerful motion. I have had an issue with back injuries trying to make the "Swingers Swing" but I can pound the ball time after time with the "Hitters Swing."

You can look up Hitter vs swinger golf swing. Rotary Swing Method covers both.

In my Posted Image Golf Bag

Posted Image SLDR 10.5* on MRC  Fubuki Zt
Posted Image 913F 15* on Project X PXv
Posted Image MP Fli Hi 18*, 21* & 24* on KBS Hybrid S
Posted Image MP68 5-P on KBS C Tapers
Posted Image MP T Series 51-56 on True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge
Posted Image Coronado

Posted Image Pro V1X Posted Image Lethal
Posted Image

All grips are Best Grips Micro-Perforated

WITB Link

#6 Michael C.

Michael C.

Things that make you go hmmm

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 346883
GolfWRX Likes : 18988

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:17 AM

It was once explained to me that the lead hand swings the club and the trail hand hits the ball. Meaning the lead side swings in an arc and the trail arm wants to go in a straight line.  These motions need to be blended and work as a unit.  I'm right handed but play left handed therefore I tend to have more swing than hit. I don't know if this is correct but it does make sense, at least to me.
The difference between stupidity
                and genius is genius has its limits

Lifetime Member (#4) of the OGA as a non-rules official

#7 1lovegolf24

1lovegolf24

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:11 PM

Michael,

That is very interesting that you brind handedness into the equation.

Just one more option available, one which Phil has had success with.

#8 Tanner25

Tanner25

Hall of Fame

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,243 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46356
GolfWRX Likes : 283

Posted 26 December 2014 - 12:44 PM

View Post1lovegolf24, on 26 December 2014 - 12:11 PM, said:

Michael,

That is very interesting that you brind handedness into the equation.

Just one more option available, one which Phil has had success with.

Great topic, I just can't seem to initiate the downswing with body like the text books say. Would like to learn more about a hands driven swing. Has anyone had success pulling the club down with the left hand? Kind of hands driven to make the lower body work first on the down swing. Tanner

Edited by Tanner25, 26 December 2014 - 12:45 PM.

#9 bph7

bph7

Hall of Fame

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 135739
GolfWRX Likes : 2669

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

Sounds like more Gerry Hogan garbage.  I'd advise anyone reading this to run for the hills.

#10 Michael C.

Michael C.

Things that make you go hmmm

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 346883
GolfWRX Likes : 18988

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:03 PM

Nevermind....was going to ask who he is but I remember reading in another thread that he was a police officer who wrote a book about golf. Correct?

Bph, I take it you're not a big fan of his...lol

Edited by Michael C., 26 December 2014 - 02:29 PM.

The difference between stupidity
                and genius is genius has its limits

Lifetime Member (#4) of the OGA as a non-rules official

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

#11 1lovegolf24

1lovegolf24

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 04:00 PM

Here is a video with some information on hitting vs swinging and a little about the hands and their effect on the club and body.

https://www.youtube....h?v=g7ze0CMKN6o

#12 bph7

bph7

Hall of Fame

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:04 PM

View PostMichael C., on 26 December 2014 - 02:03 PM, said:

Nevermind....was going to ask who he is but I remember reading in another thread that he was a police officer who wrote a book about golf. Correct?

Yeh that's correct.  He's a hack who was seeing a shrink of some sort that told him he should write a book and from this came his dumpster fire that he misleadingly titled "the hogan golf performance manual" or something. He knows nothing about the golf swing or teaching golf, but is rather persuasive and somehow ropes in a VERY VERY vocal and annoying legion of followers that insist anything that Gerry didn't say is wrong.

#13 Kiwi2

Kiwi2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 117587
GolfWRX Likes : 264

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:56 PM

View Postbph7, on 26 December 2014 - 07:04 PM, said:

Yeh that's correct.  He's a hack who was seeing a shrink of some sort that told him he should write a book and from this came his dumpster fire that he misleadingly titled "the hogan golf performance manual" or something. He knows nothing about the golf swing or teaching golf, but is rather persuasive and somehow ropes in a VERY VERY vocal and annoying legion of followers that insist anything that Gerry didn't say is wrong.

Sarcasm or have you changed your  mind.

http://www.golfwrx.c...n/#entry7677974

You wrote:
"I just read the stuff that was from that link.  Seems like VERY good stuff generally.  This guy definitely knows what he is talking about and he says a number of things that slicefixer advocates (like keeping the triangle of the arms together and rotating the forearms among other things off the top of my head).  As others have said Lane, if you want to have a serious discussion about these ideas, I think there is some stuff worth talking about. "

and:

http://www.golfwrx.c...30#entry7681444

"Here is something that I really liked:  http://www.orbweb.ne...f/hogan/25.html."

#14 bph7

bph7

Hall of Fame

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:14 PM

View PostKiwi2, on 26 December 2014 - 07:56 PM, said:

You wrote:
"I just read the stuff that was from that link.  Seems like VERY good stuff generally.  This guy definitely knows what he is talking about and he says a number of things that slicefixer advocates (like keeping the triangle of the arms together and rotating the forearms among other things off the top of my head).  As others have said Lane, if you want to have a serious discussion about these ideas, I think there is some stuff worth talking about. "

and:

"Here is something that I really liked:  http://www.orbweb.ne...f/hogan/25.html."

Haven't changed my mind, was trying to get Lane out of all the other threads back then so was trying to start up a discussion.  it did not work with Lane, he didn't go away until a while later.

#15 Kiwi2

Kiwi2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:31 PM

View Postbph7, on 26 December 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

You wrote:

and:

Haven't changed my mind, was trying to get Lane out of all the other threads back then so was trying to start up a discussion.  it did not work with Lane, he didn't go away until a while later.

What is your definition of a hack?

#16 bph7

bph7

Hall of Fame

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:40 PM

View PostKiwi2, on 26 December 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

View Postbph7, on 26 December 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

You wrote:

and:

What is your definition of a hack?

Does it matter what my definition of anything is?   I'd say we are derailing the thread, but I suppose I'd like to se this thread be derailed so I'll play along:  what is your definition of "definition" and "of"?  I need to know your definitions of those words to accurately answer your inquiry good sir.

#17 1lovegolf24

1lovegolf24

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:41 PM

Here is some information I came across regarding motion while earching for information/ research on the relationship between the hands and mind. It is hard to come by, but this may answer some questions, but leaves the most important one left un answered.

The never ending question of "Control". What controls the swing?

http://www.thescienc...ent-humans.html

What causes body movement in humans?

• What causes body movement in humans?
    What causes our body movement like how we move our legs, toes, and arms? I know at the most basic causes, the bones and joints are attached to muscle, and an electric impulse sent by the brain causes us to want to move. But what causes the electric impulse in the brain in the first place(or in other words, what causes us to make us want to move?). I move without even thinking about moving, because it happens naturally, but there seems to be no trigger that causes me to want to move my body parts. Is there a cause to what makes us want to move?

When we touch something hot(like a pan of boiling water, it makes are hand want to move. This is easy to figure out because we already know the stimulus - the hot boiling pan of water.

But what if there is no stimulus? What makes us want to move? I don't see a stimulus thats why Im asking this quesiton.

This is a very interesting question.You are right to point out that the movement caused by you burning yourself is different from the movement caused by you deciding to move - whether subconsciously or consciously.

I am presuming that your question is not about the molecular mechanics of how muscles contract, instead you are more interested in what forms the original signal to the muscle.

I will start with the boiling water analogy to describe reflexive action - since this is easier to explain and forms a nice backdrop. In your hands, (and all over your skin, for that matter), you have neurons that express a protein called TRPV1 which causes a rise in electrical potential at elevated temperature (wikipedia has a good page on this). This rise in potential causes a dorsal root ganglion cell to fire an action potential. This impulse travels up your arm and into the back of the spinal cord. Here, the brain is very cleverly wired up in development. The arrival of the pain-sensing impulse directly excites motor neurons that causes the contraction of your hand away from the stimulus. Hence motor action is unconscious and involuntary.

But here is where the fun begins. The conscious part of your motor nervous system (aka somatomotor) can be roughly split in two. "Lower motor neurons" are like the ones described above that go from the spinal cord and travel to your muscles. When a painful signal arrives to them from a heat or pressure sensor, they will fire and cause movement. But they are regulated, usually negatively, by "upper motor neurons". These neurons are incredibly long and travel all the way from your cortex (the bumpy part of the brain), down to the spinal cord. Imagine that, a single cell over a metre long - it still blows my mind. When these neurons fire, they cause their lower motor neuron to fire. If a brain surgeon were to probe around the part of your cortex called the primary motor region, then they could make you move any of the muscles in your body that you have voluntary control over.

But how do these motor areas in the cortex get activated? Here's where the story gets more interesting! So far, what I have described is like a panel of buttons in the head, which when pushed cause motion of that part of the body. Well, who or what does the pushing?! Around the primary motor cortex lies less defined secondary motor cortex areas. If a neurosurgeon pokes around this area, then they get more complex, coordinated movements. Exciting the primary motor cortex causes a single muscle to twitch, whereas exciting the secondary motor cortex might cause your leg muscles to work together to lift your leg and ankle at the same time ready to take a step. We learn these complex motions as a baby and store 'lift leg to move forward' in a part of our cortex. When activated, it will send the correct sequence of impulses to the primary motor cortex and we will perform a 'complex movement'. A whole region of the brain, called the cerebellum, is largely devoted to perfecting muscle motions to achieve certain tasks like hitting a bullseye. It is, in my opinion, the most beautiful tissue structure of the entire body - I recommend looking it up!.

Now here we get much more crazy! So how do we decide to make a complex motion? How do we decide which motion is most suitable for our goal? This part involves a subconscious-involuntary bit of processing. We have this amazing circuit loop in our body called the basal ganglia. One of its functions is to be an 'idea filter'. If I decide to stand up, many different ideas of exactly how I will do that will enter this loop, and involuntarily, it will magically select the optimal way to stand up and excite the appropriate regions of the secondary motor cortex to create the complex movements of the primary motor cortex. Disorders in this system include Parkinsons, and Huntingdons disease. In Parkinsons, the filter says 'no' to everything, and thus patients are rigid and find it difficult to initiate movements. Makes sense right - no request get through to the secondary motor cortex! In Huntingdons, the opposite is the case. The neurons in the "No" pathway start dying, so the brain says "yes" to any and every subconscious idea that your brain has - the result is called 'chorea' which means dancing. These patients constantly swing their arms/legs around and can't be still.

Now we reach the final, and hardest to define part of the story. What decides we want to sit up from our chair to start the basal ganglia going to select the best motion in the secondary motor cortex to activate the correct parts of our primary motor cortex, which activate the specific muscles? This is what we would call 'executive function'. It is the highest level of our conscious mind. It makes decisions and acts on them in 'rational ways'. When things go wrong here, as many drug abusers find, we behave irrationally and are psychotic. This part of the brain is located at the front of our head, and is called the 'prefrontal cortex'. A very famous patient, named Phineas Gage from the 19th century got an iron pole stuck through his skull, and it destroyed part of his frontal cortex. His executive function changed - high level behavioural things. He went from being a religious, polite and kind man, to constantly swearing, and highly violent. This part of the brain is the domain of human behaviour and intelligence. Predictably, it is the most enlarged part with reference to other animals. How does this part of the brain work? How does it make us 'conscious'. How can we predict what we will do next? These are the frontiers of modern neuroscience. Join us, and help us understand the most incredible machine in the entire universe.

#18 Kiwi2

Kiwi2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 08:47 PM

View Postbph7, on 26 December 2014 - 08:40 PM, said:

Does it matter what my definition of anything is?   I'd say we are derailing the thread, but I suppose I'd like to se this thread be derailed so I'll play along:  what is your definition of "definition" and "of"?  I need to know your definitions of those words to accurately answer your inquiry good sir.

C'mon bph7

You called him a hack, not me. Explain at what handicap you would call someone a hack. What was his handicap at the time he wrote the book and made the video?

#19 bph7

bph7

Hall of Fame

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

View PostKiwi2, on 26 December 2014 - 08:47 PM, said:

C'mon bph7

You called him a hack, not me. Explain at what handicap you would call someone a hack. What was his handicap at the time he wrote the book and made the video?

This is pointless, every "discussion" with you turns into the same 21 questions game (ironically, not unlike one Lane Holt).  This is gong absolutely nowhere....

#20 1lovegolf24

1lovegolf24

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:02 PM

I would also like to add at this time that while I know Lee Comeaux, through phone conversations and read Gerr'ys book, as well as many phone conservations with Lane, regarding Gerr'ys work, I am not interested in getting in the middle.
While I have expressed my experience and opinions on both, in the past, this thread is about neither, unless they care to participate and share their information and experiences on their own.
I would like to think it is more about gathering new nformation, and sharing, vs arguing and debating what is right, wrong. or best.
Maybe then, everyone will be free to form their own opinions and apply what works for them.
FWIW, I have never won an argument and came away with more knowledge than I went in with.

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#21 Kiwi2

Kiwi2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

View Postbph7, on 26 December 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

View PostKiwi2, on 26 December 2014 - 08:47 PM, said:

C'mon bph7

This is pointless, every "discussion" with you turns into the same 21 questions game (ironically, not unlike one Lane Holt).  This is gong absolutely nowhere....

Not pointless. You are trying to safe face here. And, just for your information, I don't buy your initial answer re the sarcasm or change of opinion either.

So, please answer the question. You called G Hogan a hack. Explain so that we can all gain an understanding.

#22 Kiwi2

Kiwi2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:15 PM

View PostHogan1975, on 26 December 2014 - 08:49 PM, said:

I think bp7 is a hack .  Unless he posts his swing.  Like so many , all talk and no swings .  Let's see em.  Let's start off the New Years right

Post em up

Eightiron, have you a new moniker?

he he he :-)

#23 bph7

bph7

Hall of Fame

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:31 PM

You are entitled to whatever opinions you will have, Kiwi.  I happen to disagree with a lot of them, and that is all the more reason why its totally pointless to have this back and forth.  If you want to talk anymore about G. Hogan, you have this thread or Mikah from the ASI thread to discuss it with, but if you want to "gain an understanding" as you put it, I am afraid I only impart my apparently valuable "understanding" (again, your words, not mine), on those who don't relentlessly post pointless follow up questions.  You will have to gain your understanding somewhere else, sorry to let you down, guess I'm being a scrooge on the holidays, but Happy Holidays nonetheless.

#24 eightiron

eightiron

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 53391
GolfWRX Likes : 814

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:39 PM

View PostKiwi2, on 26 December 2014 - 09:15 PM, said:

I think bp7 is a hack .  Unless he posts his swing.  Like so many , all talk and no swings .  Let's see em.  Let's start off the New Years right

Post em up

Not me , if you click on the members profile you can do a name search

#25 Kiwi2

Kiwi2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

View Postbph7, on 26 December 2014 - 09:31 PM, said:

You are entitled to whatever opinions you will have, Kiwi.  I happen to disagree with a lot of them, and that is all the more reason why its totally pointless to have this back and forth.  If you want to talk anymore about G. Hogan, you have this thread or Mikah from the ASI thread to discuss it with, but if you want to "gain an understanding" as you put it, I am afraid I only impart my apparently valuable "understanding" (again, your words, not mine), on those who don't relentlessly post pointless follow up questions.  You will have to gain your understanding somewhere else, sorry to let you down, guess I'm being a scrooge on the holidays, but Happy Holidays nonetheless.

Happy holidays to you as well bph7.

But,

Please don't, as you have a habit of doing, put words in other peoples mouths.

Nowhere did I infer or say your understanding was valuable.

Please don't assume that of you in anything I write.

And I am sure the majority of readerrs can see the point of my questions and where they were leading to.

#26 Kiwi2

Kiwi2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:42 PM

View Posteightiron, on 26 December 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

View PostKiwi2, on 26 December 2014 - 09:15 PM, said:

Post em up

Not me , if you click on the members profile you can do a name search

I knew that Eight.

#27 eightiron

eightiron

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:48 PM

Gerry Hogan was not a professional . In Australia you had to earn that via Q school or pga trainee . From my recollection he was about a 6 handicap which means basically nothing . In other words he might not break 90 in a tour event or he might break 80 , depends . He was more known for his golf shafts Ad21 from memory

#28 Kiwi2

Kiwi2

Major Winner

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

View Posteightiron, on 26 December 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

Gerry Hogan was not a professional . In Australia you had to earn that via Q school or pga trainee . From my recollection he was about a 6 handicap which means basically nothing . In other words he might not break 90 in a tour event or he might break 80 , depends . He was more known for his golf shafts Ad21 from memory

Yes a 5 or 6.

So he wasn't what most people would call a hack.

#29 eightiron

eightiron

Major Winner

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,155 posts
  •  

Posted 26 December 2014 - 09:58 PM

View PostKiwi2, on 26 December 2014 - 09:52 PM, said:

View Posteightiron, on 26 December 2014 - 09:48 PM, said:

Yes a 5 or 6.

So he wasn't what most people would call a hack.

Depends if the game can travel , you know a 6 can be a 20 in tournaments and some sand baggers play of 12 and shoot mid 70s when the money comes out . I've never seen him play , so I don't know

#30 1lovegolf24

1lovegolf24

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:26 AM

Michael

Here is some information passed on to me from Lane , regarding Gerry.

"Gerry Hogan wrote his golf book in 1992. As far as I know it is still the most expensive golf instruction book ever written .
It is also the best golf instruction books ever written. The 21 AD shaft he designed and patented in 1992 is known today as the Nunchuk , which is played on tour today by several top players.
      If  THEORY and OPINION satisfy your needs and FACTS are a burden to you , then you don't need to read his book. The choice is yours."

GolfWRX Forums

Advertisement

Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors