Jump to content

Welcome, Guest. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

Puma Golf Bag


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 ccgolf

ccgolf

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 37167
  • Joined: 08/12/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:56 AM

Does anybody know where I can get a white/black Puma Staff Bag?

Attached Images

  • puma_golf_bag.jpg


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

#2 J-J

J-J

    Tour Winner

  • Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1010
  • Joined: 05/26/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:20 AM

Japan only...
But a member here "alleniverson" i think can get these (if they're not sold out!)
Tell him I said hi!
J-J

#3 Lowpro

Lowpro

    Advanced

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 540
  • Joined: 05/06/2005
  • Location:SC/NC boarder
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 12 August 2007 - 01:21 PM

:lol:  look out!!                  wild looking bags..

#4 markheardjr

markheardjr

    Member 141..Oh yeah...Snap to youngin!

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,850 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 141
  • Joined: 04/21/2005
  • Location:Torrance, CA
  • Handicap:3.8
  • Ebay ID:tourguyd
GolfWRX Likes : 340

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:04 AM

I kinda like the blue one.
'07 Burner TP 8.5 w/ RUL60x
'08 Burner 14.5/17.5 w/ p9003x
Vsteel 7W 21 w/ Oban Devotion 75x
Cleveland 588MB w/ Modus 130 Proto
Cleveland 588 RTX CB 48/52/56
Scotty Cameron SS Newport Beach

#5 pro11ace

pro11ace

    Advanced

  • Jr. Boomers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 23030
  • Joined: 12/23/2006
  • Location:Central Indiana
  • Ebay ID:hummel050252
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:50 PM

wow.. those are colorful! I like all of them!


#6 titleistnutter

titleistnutter

    Tour Winner

  • Lefty Boomers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 34487
  • Joined: 07/13/2007
  • Location:ENGLAND
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 14 August 2007 - 06:25 AM

if you keep looking maybe ebay? tourspecgolf also stocks this kind of stuff

#7 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,683 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:18 PM

Bump.  Anyone know where one of these bags can be found?

#8 Janky

Janky

    Member

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 202 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 80533
  • Joined: 04/18/2009
  • Location:Playing out of the LBC
  • Ebay ID:Mikestef77
GolfWRX Likes : 0

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:29 PM

Pretty sure you can get the black and white one at Fairwaystyles.com,  it was part of the special edition stuff and they had the bag last time I checked.

Here you go!  Marked down too... still too pricey for my blood.


Edit:   I guess it is not the same bag,  but similar.    Good luck in your quest.

Edited by Mikeystef77, 29 November 2009 - 02:30 PM.


#9 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,683 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 29 November 2009 - 02:50 PM

View PostMikeystef77, on Nov 29 2009, 01:29 PM, said:

Pretty sure you can get the black and white one at Fairwaystyles.com,  it was part of the special edition stuff and they had the bag last time I checked.

Here you go!  Marked down too... still too pricey for my blood.


Edit:   I guess it is not the same bag,  but similar.    Good luck in your quest.
Thanks!  I have seen that bag but it looks more like a cart bag instead if a staff bag.  I would pay top $$$ for this white/black bag for sure!

#10 J-J

J-J

    Tour Winner

  • Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1010
  • Joined: 05/26/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 29 November 2009 - 03:17 PM

Yes sir.... and cheaper than the Puma cartbag in the earlier post.
Although I'm not sure what they ask for shipping but here it is:
http://www.progolfja...m/28008_000898/

They have loads of Puma, Adidas, etc... bags, all Japan series.

JJ


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

Remove This Advertisement GolfWRX

GolfWRX

    Team Golfwrx

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Viewing GolfWRX as Guest

Hide these ads and more. Join GolfWRX. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with existing members and access to certain forums. Join our community today and enter into a chance to win a free regular giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.




#11 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,683 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 29 November 2009 - 03:38 PM

View PostJ-J, on Nov 29 2009, 02:17 PM, said:

Yes sir.... and cheaper than the Puma cartbag in the earlier post.
Although I'm not sure what they ask for shipping but here it is:
http://www.progolfja...m/28008_000898/

They have loads of Puma, Adidas, etc... bags, all Japan series.

JJ
Thanks partner I just bought the black staff bag.  $519 shipped!!!

#12 HappyG

HappyG

    Member

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 81023
  • Joined: 04/23/2009
  • Location:Tennessee
GolfWRX Likes : 1

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:17 PM

Let us know how it goes.  They have some pretty cool stuff on that site.  $519 shipped is good.

#13 J-J

J-J

    Tour Winner

  • Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1010
  • Joined: 05/26/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:24 PM

View PostTheMoneyShot, on Nov 29 2009, 10:38 PM, said:

View PostJ-J, on Nov 29 2009, 02:17 PM, said:

Yes sir.... and cheaper than the Puma cartbag in the earlier post.
Although I'm not sure what they ask for shipping but here it is:
http://www.progolfja...m/28008_000898/

They have loads of Puma, Adidas, etc... bags, all Japan series.

JJ
Thanks partner I just bought the black staff bag.  $519 shipped!!!

Glad I could help! Let me know how and when !
Take care!

#14 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,683 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 29 November 2009 - 04:39 PM

View PostJ-J, on Nov 29 2009, 03:24 PM, said:

View PostTheMoneyShot, on Nov 29 2009, 10:38 PM, said:

View PostJ-J, on Nov 29 2009, 02:17 PM, said:

Yes sir.... and cheaper than the Puma cartbag in the earlier post.
Although I'm not sure what they ask for shipping but here it is:
http://www.progolfja...m/28008_000898/

They have loads of Puma, Adidas, etc... bags, all Japan series.

JJ
Thanks partner I just bought the black staff bag.  $519 shipped!!!

Glad I could help! Let me know how and when !
Take care!

Will do!  I'll post some pics when the bag comes in for sure!  I know that I will be the only one in my area with this bag for sure.  I was close to paying $750 for the LE cart bag, I'm so happy I held off because the bag I ordered is perfect and exactly what I wanted!

#15 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,683 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:53 PM

Received a email stating the Puma bags are all sold out:). Thru did promptly refund my money though.  I guess I'm still on the lookout for my Puma bag.


#16 J-J

J-J

    Tour Winner

  • Charter Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 1010
  • Joined: 05/26/2005
GolfWRX Likes : 4

Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:07 AM

Sorry to hear...
Guess it will be difficult then to find this exact bag. I think it has been out since 2007...
I'll try and find another dealer.

#17 TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

    ***Twirl of Doom***

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,683 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 40503
  • Joined: 10/06/2007
GolfWRX Likes : 1237

Posted 30 November 2009 - 01:34 PM

View PostJ-J, on Nov 30 2009, 06:07 AM, said:

Sorry to hear...
Guess it will be difficult then to find this exact bag. I think it has been out since 2007...
I'll try and find another dealer.
Thanks bro, i appreciate your help!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors