Jump to content

Welcome. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which does not give you access to all the great features at GolfWRX such as viewing all the images, interacting with members, access to all forums and eligiblility to win free giveaways. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

- - - - -

P53 golf


74 replies to this topic

#1 Doc420

Doc420

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19444
  • Joined: 09/14/2006
  • Handicap:lots
GolfWRX Likes : 484

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:14 PM

Is there any info here about the new club company P53. I tried to find something here but can't, so much for first to know.  Looks like they are doing exactly what Scratch is doing but might be better funded.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


1

#2 Grim

Grim

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136490
  • Joined: 08/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 87

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:21 PM

Found this link

http://www.pgatour.c...-equipment.html

Interesting. American forged irons because the founder fell in love with Hogan irons

2

#3 Doc420

Doc420

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19444
  • Joined: 09/14/2006
  • Handicap:lots
GolfWRX Likes : 484

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:23 PM

I saw that, couldn't find there website though. I guess Golfwrx might be a little behind on something for once.

3

#4 hollabachgt

hollabachgt

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 38283
  • Joined: 08/27/2007
  • Location:Atlanta
  • Handicap:2.0
GolfWRX Likes : 311

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:35 PM

 Doc420, on 26 June 2014 - 02:23 PM, said:

I saw that, couldn't find there website though. I guess Golfwrx might be a little behind on something for once.

Here is their website:

http://www.authenticamericanirons.net/

4

#5 Yellow Jacket

Yellow Jacket

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127530
  • Joined: 04/26/2011
  • Location:Washington D.C.
GolfWRX Likes : 817

Posted 26 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

These are going to be $2000 irons:

"In keeping with our focus on creating the highest quality, authentic, American-made golf irons, the availability of our inaugural 1/953 Series irons will be limited to a total of 953 clients globally, with a minimum commitment of six irons per client.

For those interested in learning more about P53 and the 1/953 Series of hand-crafted, bespoke-ground irons, please complete this form, and it will be our pleasure to include you in future correspondence."


Posted Image

Edited by Yellow Jacket, 26 June 2014 - 03:00 PM.

915D3 8.5* Aldila Synergy 70TX
915F 15* Diamana D+PLUS 80X, 18* Grafalloy Epic 90TX
716MB 4-PW X100
SM6 52F TVD 56K/60M S400
Bullseye Flange
WITB Link

5

#6 RobS14526

RobS14526

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46211
  • Joined: 01/17/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 536

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

Count me as intrigued!

6

#7 easylittle5wood

easylittle5wood

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63149
  • Joined: 08/13/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 270

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

They might have beat Scor (making Hogan irons for perry Ellis) to the punch.

I doubt the new Hogans will be American forged, but it's an option. Glad someone has finally done it.

7

#8 howeber

howeber

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 17530
  • Joined: 08/06/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 107

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:13 PM

Interesting...

8

#9 Sean25rp

Sean25rp

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 82451
  • Joined: 05/09/2009
  • Location:UK
GolfWRX Likes : 64

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

 RobS14526, on 26 June 2014 - 03:16 PM, said:

Count me as intrigued!

Me too! That iron looks great!

9

#10 Mikey Town

Mikey Town

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,335 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 187388
  • Joined: 06/19/2012
  • Location:So Cal
  • Handicap:Work
GolfWRX Likes : 2378

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:28 PM

 Yellow Jacket, on 26 June 2014 - 02:59 PM, said:

These are going to be $2000 irons:


Yes.

Based on the article linked in Grim's post, the price will be $353 per club, with a 6 club minimum.

TaylorMade Driver
Tour Edge Exotics Fairways
Bridgestone Irons
Vokey Wedges
Byron Morgan Putter(s)
WITB Link

Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


10

#11 deck

deck

    Off The Deck

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123347
  • Joined: 03/02/2011
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Handicap:8.7
  • Ebay ID:deck607
GolfWRX Likes : 1016

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:33 PM

That's crazy expensive. I'm wondering if the reason for such high pricing a club is that American foundries are more expensive than their Asian counterparts?

They look very nice and I hope they find a niche within the golf industry. Nice to see American made

Edited by deck, 26 June 2014 - 05:33 PM.

Ping G400 LST HZRDUS Black tipped .5  9'
Taylormade M1 (2016) 15 Fubuki Z S
Rocketballz 19' ATX Green S
X2Hot 22' ATX Green S
Callaway Apex Pro (2014) C-tapers S
Mackdaddy 2's 52 and 58 C-Tapers R
James Ingles Scratch Handmande

11

#12 Doc420

Doc420

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19444
  • Joined: 09/14/2006
  • Handicap:lots
GolfWRX Likes : 484

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:45 PM

 deck, on 26 June 2014 - 05:33 PM, said:

That's crazy expensive. I'm wondering if the reason for such high pricing a club is that American foundries are more expensive than their Asian counterparts?

They look very nice and I hope they find a niche within the golf industry. Nice to see American made
That's basically the exact same price for Scratch Tour Dept. I'm curious to see if you will get some of the same types of options like you do with Scratch or if it's going to be a certain design and limited custom options.

12

#13 rbhan12

rbhan12

    Be the person your dog thinks you are.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 247719
  • Joined: 04/27/2013
  • Location:New York
  • Handicap:99
GolfWRX Likes : 1394

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

They said I can play better with blades. Should I play blades?

13

#14 Doublebuck

Doublebuck

    Doublebuck

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 57747
  • Joined: 06/11/2008
  • Location:Canada
GolfWRX Likes : 87

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:40 PM

Interesting Golfwrx post here: http://www.golfwrx.c...ons-years-made/ on 1999 Hogan Apex +

14

#15 rbhan12

rbhan12

    Be the person your dog thinks you are.

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 247719
  • Joined: 04/27/2013
  • Location:New York
  • Handicap:99
GolfWRX Likes : 1394

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:59 PM

They look gorgeous though. Interesting to see that the muscle is so low on the face.


15

#16 easylittle5wood

easylittle5wood

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 63149
  • Joined: 08/13/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 270

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

That's what I like about GolfWRX, I would have never heard of P53 if it wasn't for the post. Thank you.

Also between this and Mizuno's 35th anniversary edition of the famous TN-87s it seems what's old is new again. And quite frankly I think it is really cool.

16

#17 Bob57

Bob57

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 103973
  • Joined: 02/25/2010
GolfWRX Likes : 490

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

Look like a model of the old MacGregor custom catalog.  Can't imagine who is doing the forging since the last legitimate forger was Hoffman that went belly up decades ago with among the last model produced the Titleist 681/T... Their head weight tolerances were pretty bad at the end and their chrome plating was horrible.  If they are truly forged in the U.S. I can't imagine what finish they will have as EPA has prevented the existence of a decent chrome plate process in the U.S.  The regulations make it impossible to do cost wise..  Wonder what they will do for accurate shafts as dynamic gold didn't exist in those days only dynamic that had weights all over the place..

Edited by Bob57, 26 June 2014 - 09:57 PM.


17

#18 NevadaGolfGuy

NevadaGolfGuy

    The Wedge Guy!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126578
  • Joined: 04/13/2011
  • Location:Dayton NV
GolfWRX Likes : 265

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:54 PM

There is very small number of decent plating outfits in the US but the do exist...the problem is its almost impossible to get through the red tape to start a new business but the older ones are kind of under the "grandfathered" umbrella, same goes for a true salt nitride,,,some people still do but you will find no one starting new outfits.
Cobra L4V / V2 76g
Cleveland Classic XL 3W
Callaway X tour 5 wood
Maltby DBM 4-9 / S300
47/51/55/59 Custom Hand Grounds
Putter Auditions!

18

#19 NevadaGolfGuy

NevadaGolfGuy

    The Wedge Guy!

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 126578
  • Joined: 04/13/2011
  • Location:Dayton NV
GolfWRX Likes : 265

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

That is a super super interesting website and I hope they do well. I wish I had the money to jump on the client list.
Cobra L4V / V2 76g
Cleveland Classic XL 3W
Callaway X tour 5 wood
Maltby DBM 4-9 / S300
47/51/55/59 Custom Hand Grounds
Putter Auditions!

19

#20 neilc

neilc

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13139
  • Joined: 03/07/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:27 AM

 NevadaGolfGuy, on 26 June 2014 - 10:54 PM, said:

There is very small number of decent plating outfits in the US but the do exist...the problem is its almost impossible to get through the red tape to start a new business but the older ones are kind of under the "grandfathered" umbrella, same goes for a true salt nitride,,,some people still do but you will find no one starting new outfits.

The iron factory so their own plating?


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

20

#21 neilc

neilc

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13139
  • Joined: 03/07/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:29 AM

 Bob57, on 26 June 2014 - 09:46 PM, said:

Look like a model of the old MacGregor custom catalog.  Can't imagine who is doing the forging since the last legitimate forger was Hoffman that went belly up decades ago with among the last model produced the Titleist 681/T... Their head weight tolerances were pretty bad at the end and their chrome plating was horrible.  If they are truly forged in the U.S. I can't imagine what finish they will have as EPA has prevented the existence of a decent chrome plate process in the U.S.  The regulations make it impossible to do cost wise..  Wonder what they will do for accurate shafts as dynamic gold didn't exist in those days only dynamic that had weights all over the place..

If the need to have them   forged in the Us results is poor quality they can forget it.Why not have  Endo do them in Japan/Thailand and have the highest possible quaility

I have heard  that the Forging Facility in Thailand is  world class.

From raw billet to  final forged head and or  complete  clubs

21

#22 Yellow Jacket

Yellow Jacket

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,549 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 127530
  • Joined: 04/26/2011
  • Location:Washington D.C.
GolfWRX Likes : 817

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

 neilc, on 27 June 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

 Bob57, on 26 June 2014 - 09:46 PM, said:

Look like a model of the old MacGregor custom catalog.  Can't imagine who is doing the forging since the last legitimate forger was Hoffman that went belly up decades ago with among the last model produced the Titleist 681/T... Their head weight tolerances were pretty bad at the end and their chrome plating was horrible.  If they are truly forged in the U.S. I can't imagine what finish they will have as EPA has prevented the existence of a decent chrome plate process in the U.S.  The regulations make it impossible to do cost wise..  Wonder what they will do for accurate shafts as dynamic gold didn't exist in those days only dynamic that had weights all over the place..

If the need to have them   forged in the Us results is poor quality they can forget it.Why not have  Endo do them in Japan/Thailand and have the highest possible quaility

I have heard  that the Forging Facility in Thailand is  world class.

From raw billet to  final forged head and or  complete  clubs
The idea is to have a club fully built in the USA to appeal to nationalism and the idea that it's higher quality.
915D3 8.5* Aldila Synergy 70TX
915F 15* Diamana D+PLUS 80X, 18* Grafalloy Epic 90TX
716MB 4-PW X100
SM6 52F TVD 56K/60M S400
Bullseye Flange
WITB Link

22

#23 ladahl

ladahl

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,526 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119561
  • Joined: 12/29/2010
  • Handicap:6.5
GolfWRX Likes : 991

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

I'm posting to "bookmark" a "reply to my post" spot.  I'm interested to see how this unfolds.

Cool thread
Ping G400 Max Veylix Alphina 673
'16 TM M2 16.5* HL Veylix Rome 888
Callaway Epic #3H KBS Proto 95
PXG 0311X #4 KBS Proto 95
PXG 0311 5/6 0311T 7-PW Accra Tour 100i
SM7 Jet Black 50*, 54* & 58* TT DG TI Onyx S400
PXG Mustang S Black





WITB Link

23

#24 Doc420

Doc420

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 19444
  • Joined: 09/14/2006
  • Handicap:lots
GolfWRX Likes : 484

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

 ladahl, on 28 June 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

I'm posting to "bookmark" a "reply to my post" spot.  I'm interested to see how this unfolds.

Cool thread
Didn't you play Scratch in the past?  P53 seem to be doing about 90% of what Scratch has done. I even think Ari is getting ready to hookup with some US forgings.

Edited by Doc420, 28 June 2014 - 07:11 PM.


24

#25 ladahl

ladahl

    Hall of Fame

  • ClubWRX Charter Members
  • 5,526 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 119561
  • Joined: 12/29/2010
  • Handicap:6.5
GolfWRX Likes : 991

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

 Doc420, on 28 June 2014 - 07:10 PM, said:

 ladahl, on 28 June 2014 - 03:19 PM, said:

I'm posting to "bookmark" a "reply to my post" spot.  I'm interested to see how this unfolds.

Cool thread
Didn't you play Scratch in the past?  P53 seem to be doing about 90% of what Scratch has done. I even think Ari is getting ready to hookup with some US forgings.
I did.  Keep the good news coming!

Ping G400 Max Veylix Alphina 673
'16 TM M2 16.5* HL Veylix Rome 888
Callaway Epic #3H KBS Proto 95
PXG 0311X #4 KBS Proto 95
PXG 0311 5/6 0311T 7-PW Accra Tour 100i
SM7 Jet Black 50*, 54* & 58* TT DG TI Onyx S400
PXG Mustang S Black





WITB Link

25

#26 tnord

tnord

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 129799
  • Joined: 05/30/2011
  • Location:Hutchinson KS
  • Handicap:+0.2
GolfWRX Likes : 624

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:53 PM

super interesting. it seems expensive on the face of it, but i could see myself maybe spending the money one day. i mean nice blades are already $1k, and we throw money at useless "junk" in the name of experimentation all the time. why not just get something truly unique and quit hoarding? quality...not quantity.

i don't get why there's so many problems with forging and plating clubs in the US?  there's plenty of automotive companies producing forged parts and chrome plated parts here in the US.  why are golf clubs any different?
TaylorMade 2017 M1 440 Speeder Evolution 757x
Titleist 917F3 13.5 Fuji Speeder Pro TS 84X
Mizuno MP4 3-P X100
SM7 50F 54M 58M S400
Bettinardi BB1
@protrajT

26

#27 deck

deck

    Off The Deck

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,676 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 123347
  • Joined: 03/02/2011
  • Location:Upstate NY
  • Handicap:8.7
  • Ebay ID:deck607
GolfWRX Likes : 1016

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:19 PM

 Yellow Jacket, on 27 June 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

 neilc, on 27 June 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

 Bob57, on 26 June 2014 - 09:46 PM, said:

Look like a model of the old MacGregor custom catalog.  Can't imagine who is doing the forging since the last legitimate forger was Hoffman that went belly up decades ago with among the last model produced the Titleist 681/T... Their head weight tolerances were pretty bad at the end and their chrome plating was horrible.  If they are truly forged in the U.S. I can't imagine what finish they will have as EPA has prevented the existence of a decent chrome plate process in the U.S.  The regulations make it impossible to do cost wise..  Wonder what they will do for accurate shafts as dynamic gold didn't exist in those days only dynamic that had weights all over the place..

If the need to have them   forged in the Us results is poor quality they can forget it.Why not have  Endo do them in Japan/Thailand and have the highest possible quaility

I have heard  that the Forging Facility in Thailand is  world class.

From raw billet to  final forged head and or  complete  clubs
The idea is to have a club fully built in the USA to appeal to nationalism and the idea that it's higher quality.

USA forgings are world class as well. Just cheaper to be done elsewhere I believe is the reason. I could be wayyyyy off though.
Ping G400 LST HZRDUS Black tipped .5  9'
Taylormade M1 (2016) 15 Fubuki Z S
Rocketballz 19' ATX Green S
X2Hot 22' ATX Green S
Callaway Apex Pro (2014) C-tapers S
Mackdaddy 2's 52 and 58 C-Tapers R
James Ingles Scratch Handmande

27

#28 neilc

neilc

    Major Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,701 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 13139
  • Joined: 03/07/2006
GolfWRX Likes : 108

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:54 AM

 deck, on 28 June 2014 - 11:19 PM, said:

 Yellow Jacket, on 27 June 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

 neilc, on 27 June 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

 Bob57, on 26 June 2014 - 09:46 PM, said:

Look like a model of the old MacGregor custom catalog.  Can't imagine who is doing the forging since the last legitimate forger was Hoffman that went belly up decades ago with among the last model produced the Titleist 681/T... Their head weight tolerances were pretty bad at the end and their chrome plating was horrible.  If they are truly forged in the U.S. I can't imagine what finish they will have as EPA has prevented the existence of a decent chrome plate process in the U.S.  The regulations make it impossible to do cost wise..  Wonder what they will do for accurate shafts as dynamic gold didn't exist in those days only dynamic that had weights all over the place..

If the need to have them   forged in the Us results is poor quality they can forget it.Why not have  Endo do them in Japan/Thailand and have the highest possible quaility

I have heard  that the Forging Facility in Thailand is  world class.

From raw billet to  final forged head and or  complete  clubs
The idea is to have a club fully built in the USA to appeal to nationalism and the idea that it's higher quality.

USA forgings are world class as well. Just cheaper to be done elsewhere I believe is the reason. I could be wayyyyy off though.

Currently  there are no US  forgings  (golf heads)?

28

#29 Grim

Grim

    Tour Winner

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 136490
  • Joined: 08/15/2011
GolfWRX Likes : 87

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:11 AM

 neilc, on 29 June 2014 - 12:54 AM, said:

 deck, on 28 June 2014 - 11:19 PM, said:

 Yellow Jacket, on 27 June 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

 neilc, on 27 June 2014 - 11:29 AM, said:

 Bob57, on 26 June 2014 - 09:46 PM, said:

Look like a model of the old MacGregor custom catalog.  Can't imagine who is doing the forging since the last legitimate forger was Hoffman that went belly up decades ago with among the last model produced the Titleist 681/T... Their head weight tolerances were pretty bad at the end and their chrome plating was horrible.  If they are truly forged in the U.S. I can't imagine what finish they will have as EPA has prevented the existence of a decent chrome plate process in the U.S.  The regulations make it impossible to do cost wise..  Wonder what they will do for accurate shafts as dynamic gold didn't exist in those days only dynamic that had weights all over the place..

If the need to have them   forged in the Us results is poor quality they can forget it.Why not have  Endo do them in Japan/Thailand and have the highest possible quaility

I have heard  that the Forging Facility in Thailand is  world class.

From raw billet to  final forged head and or  complete  clubs
The idea is to have a club fully built in the USA to appeal to nationalism and the idea that it's higher quality.

USA forgings are world class as well. Just cheaper to be done elsewhere I believe is the reason. I could be wayyyyy off though.

Currently  there are no US  forgings  (golf heads)?

To my knowledge no and hasn't been for a while.

I think the biggest reason, per another thread, is the cost associated with doing this in the states with all the EPA standards and so on.

I will say though that I find it funny that people complain about how crappy the stuff seems to be coming out of China then turn around and claim the same about forgings stateside. It doesn't have to come from Japan to be a good forging. The biggest difference would be QC.

I'm hoping that we see more forgings in the states though I doubt I would like the price tag.

29

#30 NoCalHack

NoCalHack

    Advanced

  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  •  
  • Member #: 46573
  • Joined: 01/21/2008
GolfWRX Likes : 81

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:52 AM

 hollabachgt, on 26 June 2014 - 02:35 PM, said:

 Doc420, on 26 June 2014 - 02:23 PM, said:

I saw that, couldn't find there website though. I guess Golfwrx might be a little behind on something for once.

Here is their website:

http://www.authenticamericanirons.net/


What a stupid web name.  p53golf.com isn't available?  This guy is supposed to be some business genius?

This company is doomed.  The boutique forged blade market it already saturated.  Almost zero demand, and no shortage of competition.


Remove This Advertisement Viewing As Guest

    GolfWRX Forums

    Advertisement


Wanna get rid of this ugly yellow box? And remove other annoying "stuff" in between posts? Create a FREE GolfWRX account here.

30



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

GolfWRX Sponsors