For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference
Members must have 75 official posts to create a new listing in BST. Active posts are not the same as official posts; for example, posts in BST or the 19th Hole do not count towards Official posts. Post runs (more than 10 posts per day) to reach 75 posts are monitored and will result in account suspension.
- ClubWRX Members are exempt from the minimum post restriction. To become a ClubWRX Member ($35/year), click HERE.
- Users with less than 75 Official posts that are not ClubWRX Members may pay a fee of $5 per listing. Please PM Gxgolfer for payment details and to receive listing approval.
- Pinned listing fees are $10 per week. Please PM Gxgolfer for payment details. Pinned listings may have up to 10 items and additional items may not be added to the listing. The maximum period of time for a pinned listing is 30 days and ALL BST and Board Rules apply.
- Sellers must combine their listings and cannot post new listings unless their previous listing is closed or deleted. Repeated improper reposting of listings may result in suspension of forum rights.
- MEMBERS MUST CLOSE THEIR OWN LISTING once the item(s) is sold, traded or no longer available by clicking on the >>>"Close"<<< button in the listing. If you cannot figure out how to close your listing, please PM a moderator or REPORT! your post to have it moved to the BST Archive Forum or have a Wanted to Buy listing deleted.
- DO NOT DELETE THE CONTENT OF YOUR LISTING WHEN YOU SELL AN ITEM OR CLOSE THE LISTING. Closed listings will be moved to the BST Archive Forum for future reference. You may, however, delete the photograph attachments to listings as well as the listed For Sale price if a different price has been mutually agreed to.
- All Want To Buy (“WTB”) posts are locked. Replies should be sent by PM or Email. Listing items For Trade requires pictures and prices and should be placed in the For Sale section, not the WTB section. Multiple WTB ads are allowed.
- No selling of items won through GolfWRX Offerings, Contests or Testings.
- The BST is for personal use only. Items may not be listed for your business or “for a friend”. There will be absolutely no unauthorized commercial postings, bulk selling, or liquidations of inventory.
- Listed items must be golf related. Clothing must be golf clothing, dress shirts/pants etc are not considered permissable for the BST. However, electronics that are commonly sold in golf stores - such as portable golf speakers, golf GPS and laser rangefinders and accesories commonly used to record your swing - are acceptable.
- All items must include a sale price, including items listed “For Trade”.
- All items must include in-hand photographs that clearly show the items being listed. Small or blurry images in your Listing may cause it to be removed without warning. No watermarked images from Ebay or similar type hosting services is allowed.
- Members are allowed ONE open listing with a maximum of 10 items. All individual items count as one “item” – selling in lots is not permitted. The only recognized exceptions are: a. Matched iron sets up to 10 irons – wedges, even when sold as a set, count as individual items; b. Matched grip sets up to 13 grips - only ONE GRIP SET PER LISTING; c. Matched sets of iron shaft pulls up to 10 shafts; d. Golf balls in original packaging (Dozen or 15-pack = one item per pack) – balls sold as individual sleeves count as one item per sleeve. Loose lots of golf balls (used or new) are not allowed.
- No item may be relisted within 30 days of being previously listed. This 30 days is from the time the original add was started.
- Members are entitled to only one listing per 24 hour period. Members must wait 24 hours from the time they close one ad before they are allowed to open another one. Violations will be deleted without warning.
- Absolutely no selling of new uninstalled shafts. [b]Shaft must be butt cut or tip cut, prepped and tipped.
- Absolutely no negative comments regarding sellers’ asking prices.
- No advertising of "Gifting" or other means to circumvent payment service fees.
|Posted by Gxgolfer|
First Baby on the Way! Backups need to go!!!
jjvas1 - Today, 05:43 PM
Mizuno JPX 850 head and Fujikura Pro 60 Regular Flex Taylormade Tip- Trades OK
gunslinger2803 - Today, 04:32 PM
915f 13.5 price drops
AFcelica - Jun 04 2018 08:05 PM
Tour Issue!!!!! M1 440, m2 3 wood and kuro kage xt and dc shafts!!!!
fujiman.757 - Today, 01:15 PM