Why GolfWRX ?
GolfWRX is a leading source for news, information and resources for the connected golfer. GolfWRX reports on the latest golf news how it inspires golfers around the world and thus promotes the game. Our 4 million monthly visits and social media followers have become one of the most engaged online golf communities. Founded in 2005, GolfWRX is owned and lead by two passionate golf nuts Richard Audi and Ryan Chun, managed by a team of ninja golf nuts and operated by millions of social golf nuts… our awesome members!
Every month hundreds of thousands of people trust GolfWRX for the best golf information. From expert editorial reviews, breaking golf tour and industry news, what to play, how to play and where to play, GolfWRX is the new “go to” golf destination on the web.
The worlds largest and best online golf community online is growing every day. GolfWRX surrounds consumers throughout the buying, learning and enrichment process from original photographic and video content, to peer to peer advice and or camaraderie, to technical how-tos and more. As a result, GolfWRX has a partnership with the number 1 Golf Publication Golf Digest Publications.
GolfWRX Stats (9/2013)
- 1,500,000+ Monthly Unique Visitors
- 4+ Million Monthly Visits
- 20+ Million Monthly Page Views
- 130,000+ Newsletter Subscribers
- 93% Male
- 64% 18-49, 50% 18-34
- 65% HHI $75k+, 36% HHI $100k+
You want targeted core golf? Try to beat this on the larger golf websites-
- Innovative advertising- High-impact capabilities such as full-page skins, plus custom programs using social media magic, newsletters, OPA Pushdown ads, sponsored editorial, field trip reviews, contests and more.
- Social media “influencer” programs. Seed out readership in hopes they enjoy your product or service and become your advocates.
- Large and engaged audiences- Golf fans located in targeted areas with in the site. Fashion, training, travel, equipment, etc.
- Reach passionate golfers daily throughout the year. Our fans follow their news in and out of season.
Contact Us: Please direct your advertising inquiries to email@example.com
Sponsorship and Advertising Packages
Below are examples of the advertising options available. We encourage potential advertisers to consider a “Package” that are shown below as “plans A through G”. All plans run year around and can be complimented with additional options to customize your campaign(s).
Most of our sponsors run ongoing campaigns and modified volumes to adjust for seasonal exposure. These packages have proved to be best for developing momentum and relationships with the users. The nature of our social community is all about relationships with our readership.
75% of the benefits have unique “social engagement” that is unique to us where we leverage our members to engage with the content we can expose to them.
Here are live examples of all above benefits (some require a package):
- 125×125 Banner Ad: (Package Req)125×125 banner on right side of the forums can produce up to a million and a half impressions a month.
- Banner Ads: We offer a variety of advertising zones that may be purchased by CPM. Sizes- 728 x 90 and 300 x 250. Advertisers can target a specific audience by choosing very specific locations within the site. Options include- Frontpage, News and Reviews. In the Forums: Equipment, Instruction, Tour Equip, Putters and Clubmaking.
- Engage with our users: (Package Req) Link to a thread that asked users to operate a widget on customer website and then socially engage.
- Text or image link on footer: Scroll down the page to see the image or text link to customers website. Great exposure and SEO.
- Marketplace placement: (Package Req) All Advertising packages include a private forum that allows the customers site to be framed in and also includes a private forum where they can promote events, news or general interest content. Link to a live marketplace
- Contest & giveaways: GolfWRX creates and manages social media contest that require a customer to “touch” the brands they enter to win. To receive a golden ticket they are required to engage or reply to a question about the brand. We run them for approx 2 weeks and use all social channels to promote. Forums, Twitter and Facebook. Links to all past contests
- Twitter & Facebook: (Package Req) Sponsored content sent by WRX on our social channels Twitter & Facebook
- Sponsor Initiated Promotional Posts- Connect with readership and promote your brand. Link to example
- Social Media user initiated Contest: GolfWRX we will initiate and manage an online social media contest. Requiring users to engage to enter the contests. Link to the live example
- Newsletter Plugs: (Package Req) Will add a plug per the plan in the monthly newsletter. Over 120,000 certified subscribers with over 20% open rates.
- Frontpage takeovers: High Impact
- Online Live Chats: Live Chats with the WRX community. Social engagement with real people asking questions live to industry experts. Link to example chat WRX did with TaylorMade-adidas Golf
- Test Panel management: We manage and organize user generated test panels in the hopes the testing goes well and goes viral over multiple channels. Link to example
The below can be added to the above plans or bought seperatly to develop a custom campaign. Mixing and match the above options and the below are permitted with the exception of “package req” options.
- Frontpage and News Takeover w/ Backdrop: Minimum two days. Backdrop branded and banner wrap 100% SOV. Approx. 3 million impressions a month. (Option to add Forums as well for 100% site takeover) Link to live example
- Onsite Visits and Editorial: WRX team(s) to visit your location. Video, photography and editorial available. Showcase your brand and utilize all WRX social media channels. Leveraging our social platforms to bring editors and/or end users from you to the living rooms of the most targeted golf demographic. Broadcasting experiences for the world to experience by hand picked ambassadors is something we do best.
- News Letters: Newsletters sent out to over 130,000 core golfers with an impressive 28% average open rate. Branded and customized to engage our readers to participate in programs that could involve sponsor initiatives. Examples can be provided.
Please direct your advertising inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org