- Fantasy Cheat Sheet: BMW ChampionshipPosted 5 hours ago
- Between clubs? Choking up is always the best strategyPosted 7 hours ago
LIVE Q&A WITH NIKE GOLF
Perhaps no manufacturer has made a bigger splash in 2013 than Nike Golf. They’ve signed many top athletes this year, including World #1 Rory McIlroy. Shortly thereafter, Tiger Woods was victorious once again at Torrey Pines.
From the November announcement to demo day at the the 2013 PGA Merchandise show, the Nike VR_S Covert Line has made a bold impression.
Now, Nike Golf wants to answer GolfWRXers’ questions about the new VR_S Covert line in a LIVE Q&A before the Covert line appears in stores on Friday (2.8.13).
Please join us at 1PM ET, Thursday February 7th for a LIVE Q&A with Nike Golf.
Representing Nike Golf will be:
- Robert Boyd – Long Term Research Engineer Director
- Tony Dabbs – Product Line Manager
- Gidge Moody – Product Line Manager
They’ll be here to answer all your Covert your questions, big and small.
To provide additional incentive, if you ask a question and it’s answered during the Q&A, you’ll be entered in a random drawing for one of two Covert drivers (one tour, one non-tour).
So please join us. Thanks Nike Golf for joining us at GolfWRX!