- Part 2: What constitutes a truly professional club fitting analysis?Posted 23 hours ago
- How to improve your putting arcPosted 23 hours ago
by Zak Kozuchowski | November 20, 2012
About Zak KozuchowskiZak is the Managing Editor of GolfWRX.com.
He's been a part of the company since 2012, when he was hired to develop GolfWRX's front page. Since that time, GolfWRX has become the go-to destination on the web for golf equipment news, tour news, instruction and opinion.
Zak also developed GolfWRX's Featured Writer Program, which supports aspiring writers who want to improve their skills and allows established golf professionals to communicate directly with readers.
He played college golf at the University of Richmond, where he took too many strokes. Good thing he also studied journalism and creative writing.
You can follow Zak on Twitter @ZakKoz, where he's happy to discuss all the cool gear and insider info that's part of his job.
- 1Patrick Reed’s homophobic slur is a big deal
- 2Review: Ping G30 Driver
- 3Tiger says Jenkins went too far
- 4Hello Face Slots: TaylorMade RSi 1, RSi 2 and RSi TP irons
- 5Rory McIlroy WITB 2014
- 6PGA President Ted Bishop calls Poulter a “Lil Girl,” loses his job
- 7Whose side are you on? Tiger? Jenkins?
- 8Titleist 915 Drivers, Fairway Woods and Hybrids
- 9Do TaylorMade’s RSi Face Slots actually work?
- 10Bashing or brilliance? The value of Mickelson’s latest media stumble