by Zak Kozuchowski | November 13, 2012
About Zak KozuchowskiZak is the Managing Editor of GolfWRX.com.
He's been a part of the company since 2012, when he was hired to develop GolfWRX's front page. Since that time, GolfWRX has become the go-to destination on the web for golf equipment news, tour news, instruction and opinion.
Zak also developed GolfWRX's Featured Writer Program, which supports aspiring writers who want to improve their skills and allows established golf professionals to communicate directly with readers.
He played college golf at the University of Richmond, where he took too many strokes. Good thing he also studied journalism and creative writing.
You can follow Zak on Twitter @ZakKoz, where he's happy to discuss all the cool gear and insider info that's part of his job.
- 1Dick’s fires more than 500 PGA pros
- 2Adams: Straight answers about equipment costs
- 3Bifurcation of USGA rules for golf balls
- 4Bubba Watson hits 3 iron in protest of long drive contest
- 5Adams Golf HQ to close, TaylorMade Golf sales in decline
- 6In search of answers to improve pace of play
- 7Chamblee, Nobilo get heated over Tiger’s swing changes
- 8Establishing better rules for pace of play
- 9Rory McIlroy WITB
- 10Hello Face Slots: TaylorMade RSi 1, RSi 2 and RSi TP irons
Review: Scotty Cameron Futura X and Futura X Dual Balance Putters
Pros: The Futura X is tremendously forgiving and crafted with exceptional...
- Posted 36 days ago
Featured Writer Leaderboard
Write for WRX? | Spotted: Ping Prototype Wedge | 2015 Driver Poll | 14 Photos of the Year | 15' Nike | Spied: Bertha Iron | Callaway 815 | 2015 TMag Rumors | Apex MB & UT | Titleist 915 | Classifieds | GolfWRX Store | Newsletter Signup