- Photos from the 2014 LPGA International CrownPosted 13 hours ago
- 2014 Iron shaft shootout: Top-rated steel and graphite iron shafts get put to the testPosted 1 day ago
What’s in the Bag: Justin Rose at Turkish Airlines World Golf Final
by Michael Williams (Senior Writer I) | October 12, 2012
About Michael WilliamsWilliams has a reputation as a savvy broadcaster, and as an incisive interviewer and writer. An avid golfer himself, Williams has covered the game of golf and the golf lifestyle including courses, restaurants, travel and sports marketing for publications all over the world.
He is currently working with a wide range of outlets in traditional and electronic media, and has produced and hosted “Sticks and Stones” on the Fox Radio network, a critically acclaimed show that combined coverage of the golf world with interviews of the Washington power elite. His work on Newschannel8’s “Capital Golf Weekly” and “SportsTalk” have established him as one of the area’s most trusted sources for golf reporting.
Williams has also made numerous radio appearances on “The John Thompson Show,” and a host of other local productions. He is a sought-after speaker and panel moderator, he has recently launched a new partnership with The O Team to create original golf-themed programming and events.
Williams is a member of the United States Golf Association and the Golf Writers Association of America.
- 1Dick’s fires more than 500 PGA pros
- 2Why have golfers left the game? (Part 4)
- 3Our game’s obsession with fast greens is killing us
- 4Spotted: Titleist 915D drivers
- 5The Top-16 Myths about Golf Clubs and Their Performance
- 6Review: Ping G30 Driver
- 7TaylorMade unveils new SLDR S woods and irons
- 8Why disliking Rickie Fowler as a person needs to stop
- 9Is golf participation really dropping? (Part 3)
- 102014 Gear Trials: Best Players Irons
Review: Powerbilt Air Force One DFX Tour Black Driver
Pros: The Powerbilt AFO DFX Tour Black driver offers...
- Posted 4 days ago