- PGA President Ted Bishop calls Poulter a “Lil Girl,” loses his jobPosted 2 days ago
- What Should Be In Your Golf Fitness Program?Posted 2 days ago
What’s in the Bag: Justin Rose at Turkish Airlines World Golf Final
by Michael Williams (Senior Writer I) | October 12, 2012
About Michael WilliamsWilliams has a reputation as a savvy broadcaster, and as an incisive interviewer and writer. An avid golfer himself, Williams has covered the game of golf and the golf lifestyle including courses, restaurants, travel and sports marketing for publications all over the world.
He is currently working with a wide range of outlets in traditional and electronic media, and has produced and hosted “Sticks and Stones” on the Fox Radio network, a critically acclaimed show that combined coverage of the golf world with interviews of the Washington power elite. His work on Newschannel8’s “Capital Golf Weekly” and “SportsTalk” have established him as one of the area’s most trusted sources for golf reporting.
Williams has also made numerous radio appearances on “The John Thompson Show,” and a host of other local productions. He is a sought-after speaker and panel moderator, he has recently launched a new partnership with The O Team to create original golf-themed programming and events.
Williams is a member of the United States Golf Association and the Golf Writers Association of America.
Review: Tour Edge Exotics E8 and E8 Beta Fairway Woods
Pros: Top-notch stock shafts, ample forgiveness and impressive ball...
- Posted 3 days ago
- 1Adams: Straight answers about equipment costs
- 2Bifurcation of USGA rules for golf balls
- 3Bubba Watson hits 3 iron in protest of long drive contest
- 4Adams Golf HQ to close, TaylorMade Golf sales in decline
- 5Chamblee, Nobilo get heated over Tiger’s swing changes
- 6In search of answers to improve pace of play
- 7Establishing better rules for pace of play
- 8Rory McIlroy WITB
- 9Hello Face Slots: TaylorMade RSi 1, RSi 2 and RSi TP irons
- 10Nike launches new Vapor iron line