What’s in the Bag: Justin Rose at Turkish Airlines World Golf Final
by Michael Williams (Senior Writer I) | October 12, 2012
About Michael WilliamsWilliams has a reputation as a savvy broadcaster, and as an incisive interviewer and writer. An avid golfer himself, Williams has covered the game of golf and the golf lifestyle including courses, restaurants, travel and sports marketing for publications all over the world.
He is currently working with a wide range of outlets in traditional and electronic media, and has produced and hosted “Sticks and Stones” on the Fox Radio network, a critically acclaimed show that combined coverage of the golf world with interviews of the Washington power elite. His work on Newschannel8’s “Capital Golf Weekly” and “SportsTalk” have established him as one of the area’s most trusted sources for golf reporting.
Williams has also made numerous radio appearances on “The John Thompson Show,” and a host of other local productions. He is a sought-after speaker and panel moderator, he has recently launched a new partnership with The O Team to create original golf-themed programming and events.
Williams is a member of the United States Golf Association and the Golf Writers Association of America.
- 1Dick’s fires more than 500 PGA pros
- 2Adams: Straight answers about equipment costs
- 3Why have golfers left the game? (Part 4)
- 4Bubba Watson hits 3 iron in protest of long drive contest
- 5Adams Golf HQ to close, TaylorMade Golf sales in decline
- 6Chamblee, Nobilo get heated over Tiger’s swing changes
- 7Spotted: Titleist 915D drivers
- 8Review: Ping G30 Driver
- 9Adams: Establishing better rules for pace of play
- 10Rory McIlroy’s Winning WITB