GolfWRX is live from the 2015 Masters at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Ga.
It’s not just the golf season’s first major, but an event that attracts attention from all sports fans, who collectively tune in to see what unfolds at the world’s most coveted golf venue.
This year is packed with storylines to make a storied event even more compelling.
- Can Tiger Woods, now ranked No. 111 in the Official World Golf Rankings, overcome his recent struggles and regain his once dominant form?
- Can Rory McIlroy (No. 1) complete his career Grand Slam with a win at the Masters this week?
- Can Bubba Watson (No. 3) be the first to defend his Masters title since Tiger did it in 2002?
- Will Henrik Stenson (No. 2), Jordan Spieth (No. 4), Jason Day (No. 5), Dustin Johnson (No. 7) or Sergio Garcia (No. 9) finally breakthrough and win their first major?
- Can Phil Mickelson (No. 22) find his game and win a fourth green jacket?
Also in the field are the world’s top amateur champions and past winners of the event, including names like Ian Woosnam, Tom Watson, Jose Maria Olazabal, Larry Mize, Sandy Lyle, Bernhard Langer, Ben Crenshaw and Fred Couples.
We hope you enjoy the Masters event, Augusta National, Amen Corner, the world’s best players, blooming azaleas, white caddy bibs, and, of course, our photos of them all!
2015 Masters: Tues. Pt. 1
2015 Masters: Tues. Pt. 2
2015 Masters: Tues. Pt. 3
2015 Masters: Tues. Pt. 4
2015 Masters: Tues. Pt. 5
2015 Masters: Tues. Pt. 6
2015 Masters: Tues. Pt. 7
2015 Masters: Tues. Pt. 8
2015 Masters: Tues. Pt. 9
2015 Masters: Tues. Pt. 10
TV Times (from Masters.com)
LIVE COVERAGE ONLINE
Times for Live Coverage on Masters.com are estimated based on when players are expected to make the turn. Coverage may begin earlier or later based on speed of play.
- Live TV coverage of the Par 3 Contest (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM EDT) on Wed, April 8, 2015.
- Live TV coverage of Tournament play (3:00 PM to 7:30 PM EDT) on Thurs, April 9 & Fri, April 10, 2015.
Live TV coverage of Tournament play (3:00 PM to 7:00 PM EDT) on Sat, April 11 and (2:00 PM to 7:00 PM) Sun, April 12, 2015.
CBS Sports Network
Live TV coverage of the Masters driving range show, Masters on the Range, starting Mon, April 6 at 12:00 PM and continuing through Tournament week.