2012 US Open GolfWRX Fantasy Golf Tournament!
It’s that time of year again and GolfWRX is holding the 2012 US Open Contest.
You have to be a registered member (Register here. It’s free.) and logged in to pick your golfers. One entry per person. So last chance to pick is 11:59 pm (of the timezone of the tournament) of Day 3.
Here are the Rules:
2. Choose any 5 Golfers in the field.
Warning – entire field loaded. Amateurs get 0 dollars and some players may not show.
3. Users can choose and switch players all the way up to RD 3.
- After RD 1 -15% Penalty against player’s earnings
- After RD 2 -35% Penalty against player’s earnings
- After RD 3 -60% Penalty against player’s earnings
Here is how Winners are chosen by minus any penalty for changes.
1. Net Earnings
If Net Earnings are the same, then the system looks at:
2. Least Amount of Player Salary, the player’s salary cap for the tournament. (Not Applicable in Master’s Tournament)
If Least Amount of Player Salary is the same, then the system looks at:
3. Lowest Number of Picks by the user
If the lowest number of picks by the user is the same, then the system looks at:
4. The Earliest Timestamp of the user’s last pick
Prizes will be announced shortly.
*International Winners responsible for International Shipping and customs charges and any requested upgrades and modifcations beyond the standard configurations. One Entry per user/person. Rules Officials may disqualify individuals at their discretion.