- Terry Koehler on Hogan irons of the past and futurePosted 10 hours ago
- Golf Gadgets: The Good, The Fad and The FunkyPosted 1 day ago
Rumors & Buzzz- 2013 Titleist 913 being tested on the range
I see Brendan Steele just tweeted there,
“Starting to get really excited about the new 913 gear,cant wait to get it in the bag!”
Anyone got any info or pics/links to what we could be looking at and when? Sounds like it could be sooner than we thought
EDIT: He just replied to me saying no pics yet, said he’l let me know when he gets them, should i be expecting a phone call? hahaha
• Will be two heads for each club. Driver/fairway/hyrbrid.
• The new 2nd hybrid will be smaller, lower launching and more of a player’s hybrid. Driver and fairways will follow the same model as the current line.
• Will all be adjustable
• Current adapter will work
• Redesigning the adapter to look smaller and so when you adjust it the shaft and grip will not rotate, just the adapter.